Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

*torra shinjiro17, Cherry Lover, Daaharu, Edmund, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 1

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji  Empty The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji

Post by wrestleryu on Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:21 pm

"I Quit" match - The match will continue with indefinite number submissions and KOs until the losing contender verbally submits in unequivocal way. No referee. Hentai allowed.

Finally, the time had come for Koji to get his long waited revenge for that humiliating first encounter with Soraya, the night when she had lured him into a tricky "friendly spar", pretending to be a weak and shy damsel, only to finally end up smothering him out in her large breasts.

"Oof.. come on there's no need to be nervous. She just caught me offguard that time... But tonight I'm going to pay her back..!"
.  Koji was still flushed at remembering how she had even mockingly sung him to sleep, before leaving him with a final note inciting him to challenge her on the ring.

Koji:
The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji  AvJawJ8

And, here they were now: The young Japanese fighter standing in the middle of the ring, doing some light stretching movements  to ease off the nervousness from his limbs. The fans murmuring in excited anticipation of Soraya's first (official) appearance in a Tension Nights Event.

Last edited by wrestleryu on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji  Empty Re: The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji

Post by furry4ever14 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Soraya was happily getting ready for her debut match with non other than the guy she had comfortably beaten in a spar the other day. After all she did entice him for a revenge match and to make it official! Watching his entrance from time to time she slipped into her in ring attire of a vale a black thong followed by her trademark loincloth/sarong over, tied round her waist. Then followed by her red lacey bra and fishnets. Finally by the end of her opponents entrance she had got her red heels and white blouse on, ready for her entrance.

As her music she sauntered down to the ring as she waved to the crowds. Once she got to the ring she had a looked at him smirking. When she arrived at the side she somersaulted over the top rope winking at him as she landed in the splits. Then she rolled her body as she got up and walked in a sultry manor to her corner. Finally she leaned back in her corner and blew him a kiss with a wink.

Fur N Feathers:
Reptile
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji  Empty Re: The Exotic Dancer's (official) debut: Soraya Vs. Koji

Post by wrestleryu on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:25 pm

Wearing her revealing bellydancer-like attire as she sinuously strutted her way to the ring, Soraya could not look more gorgeous and seductive.
Her strong dancer muscles and plump womanly curves were complimented by her red fishnet, bra and high heels, making her a big favorite of the crowd from her literal first official steps into AFW, as the arena roared in a collective enthusuastic welcome to the voluptuous wrestler.

Koji had tried his best to keep a composture and hold back the warm blush that was rising to his cheeks... but it proved an impossible mission to accomplish, especially with Soraya swaying and bouncing movements as she entered the ring, finishing her little show with the always-effective flirty taunt of a blowkiss and and wink sent to her red faced opponent.

"Uhh... D-Don't think that I will fall into your seductive tricks again... I'm planning to win and restore my reputation.. 0///0", the young manly brawler would say trying to sound resolute and intimidating. Too bad for him, the stutter in his voice and his flushed face were telling quite the different story, letting Soraya know that the handsome boy was still so nervous in her presence. And trying to deny it was probably just making him look more adorable.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down