Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, Chaos, Edmund, godjacob, GreatForce, Harrier, Jaystar, Kelsea, killcarrion, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, Old_Man_Tai, skip-stop, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 0

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! Empty Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by WrestleMind on Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:38 am

The thick jiggly jobber bounded onto the ramp to the sound of bubbly pop music. Upon hearing the crowd explode with enthusiasm Willow began jumping up and down while waving with both hands. It was only her second match; yet every fan was cheering... And hooting... And catcalling. Ignorance being bliss, Willow simply beamed as her breasts bounced about like two large volleyball. "Geez, all my fans are so nice to me! I wonder why..." The curvaceous girl would shrug and start jogging down the ramp.

Willow Gray:
Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! EG3fBdY

After making sure to high five and hug as many of her fans as possible Willow would finally reach the ring. With a few careful steps, she would slip through the ropes, pausing midway to wave to the fans one more time. Finally, she was in the ring and facing the entrance ramp. While she was certainly excited about her match she was also a little disappointed. Despite all her pouting and protests management had refused to budge on the handicap clause for this match. After she had been brutalized by Rosa the Crusher they didn't want to take any chances. As long as Willow was still beautiful she'd bring in tons of revenue for the AFW.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by Yori on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:19 am

In all his days wrestling, this was a first. While being involved in a handicap match was nothing new, the fact he was the one being handicapped was… an odd one at that. Rather than getting a partner, they had taken the word rather seriously.

"Right now?" The beach bum blinked as the member of staff stared at him, blocking entry to the ramp.

"Yeah." They nodded, holding a hand out to him with the item in question.

"I can't even get a look at who I am fighting? How about a hint, man? Is it a dude or a lady?" He flashed a boyish smile, arching a brow faintly. Like most member of the AFW staff, they had been here awhile and we're use to this sort of thing.

"No. Just put it on and get out there." They offered the item again in an urging manner.

"Alright… just want to let you know, this is real weird, bro." With a sigh he took the item, turning it over in his hands. Was this going to be like matches back home? We're they about to feed him to a big name talent just to squash him? With a sigh, he slipped the cloth over his eyes, securing it tightly behind his head with a small smirk. He chose to be optimistic. Maybe this was just going to be fun.

”Theme:
”Dash Turner:
Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! 1Z68vea

Dash slipped out from the curtain, bare feet feeling the metal grating of the stage beneath them for the first time. Dressed as he normally was, there was a new exception… a blindfold. He knew he had walked out into the right place by the crowd reaction as he was slightly known after his debut. He threw up an arm, pumping his fist to the beat of his music before slowly making his way to the ring.

A hand drifted in front of him, testing the air for obstacles. Navigating the ramp was a trippy affair, but he managed to reach the ringside area without falling. His palm bumper the apron of the ring which got a small chuckle from him, reaching out to feel for the ropes. He slipped into the ring, rolling beneath the ropes to stand up and find his balance.

He could feel the movement in the ring, the gentle vibration of the mat through the soles of his feet. His head cocked in the general direction he assumed someone was as he spoke. "Sup. Looks like it's just you and me tonight." He gave a small upnod, talking in the direction of the official in the ring rather than Willow.

"Let's have a good match, alright?" He thrust out a hand towards the referee with a big grin on his face. Blind as a bat, he didn't know any better it would seem. The referee glanced between Dash and Willow with a sigh before motioning to the timekeeper. The bell rang to signal the start of the match.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap! Empty Re: Dash Turner Vs. Willow Gray: This Jobber Doesn't Want a Handicap!

Post by WrestleMind on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:23 pm

As Dash accidentally introduced himself to the ref Willow buried her face in her hands. "Oh my God, this is so embarrassing!  Everyone's gonna think I'm some loser who can't win without a handicap." After a bitter sigh, she pressed on.

Willow nervously shuffled towards her blind opponent and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi, there friend! Sorry about the... Blindfold... It wasn't my idea! It's not like I need it... I'm a serious wrestler!" The buxom jobber fidgeted awkwardly before continuing. "Okay, so I'm gonna try punching you in three... Two... One!" Upon ending her count Eillow would try slamming her balled fist into Dashs firm abs.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:24 am

Dash's hand lingered awkwardly in the air, ignored. He waited a few beats before lowering it back down. Perhaps his opponent wasn't one for niceties. Fair enough. He jumped at the tap on his shoulder, coming from a location he hadn't anticipated someone being at.

There wasn't a whole lot he could make out by the interaction alone. He knew he was wrestling a girl now, so that was a plus. Given where her voice was coming from there didn't seem to be too much of a height difference between them. So sounded cute too. He decided this stipulation was totally bogus. He was dying to know what Willow looked like.

"You sound very, very serious. It's true."
He had turned now, facing her general direction. He sported a boyish grin, still hanging to be charming without the twinkle of his eyes. It was adorable she was apologizing, though he wasn't sure what to make of it all just yet. This was a really weird setup for a handicap match.

"Oh.. right, straight to business." He gave a small box at her warning she was about to hit him. As someone who had been with quite a few women in his time, he was expecting her to go for his face. Splashed drinks, slaps, kisses, all of those tended to end up there so why would this be any different.

"Oof!" As she finished her count, he pulled his head back only to be cracked in the stomach by her fist. She had definitely gotten all of that hit, even managing to catch him by surprise. It hadn't really been very painful though… was she just playing with him? He shrugged the blow off, bringing his arms wide to blindly try and grab for Willow, attempting to grapl her best he could.

Yori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum