Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 1 Bot

*torra shinjiro17, Cherry Lover, Edmund, LunarWolf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 1

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Hentai Handicap PoW Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hentai Handicap PoW Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap PoW Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by Nelv on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 am

"Mean...? I'm sure I haven't done much yet..." Yuto rolled his eyes, her pouty look made him felt a little bad.

It's a match, though, and he reminded himself that he couldn't fall for such obvious act. These girls, without a doubt wouldn't let him up in a reversed situation just because he pouted at them. With Jane now pinned under him, Yuto would try to straddle her waist to keep her pinned. If he could contain her for a bit then maybe he could try putting her in a hold or something.

"Maybe if you behave I'll try not to hurt you too much..." he tried to taunt her with a rather cheeky look on his face.

Nelv
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hentai Handicap PoW Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap PoW Match - Yuto vs The Beach Beauties

Post by beachking on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Jane would feel how the boy was suddenly grabbing her wrist and push them to the mat roughly and with a lot of pressure. She would not like that and started to struggle strongly, fighting back against her opponent. She would try to slip away from under him or at least pull one of her hands free. But it was no use he got her where he wanted her.

beachking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Despite the initial mishap, Yuto seemed to gain the upper hand at the moment, much to his own surprise. He'd roll around while pulling Jane with him, placing her on top of him. His plan was to then pull the girl on a side headlock before wrapping his legs around her waist. If she's fast enough, however, she might be able to prevent him from doing what he wanted since he's not really an expert when it came to wrestling...

Nelv
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking on Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:16 pm

The girl would squeak out in surprise when her opponent would try to pull at her and drag her around enough that he could control the position. He would lift her head into a headlock while catching her midsection on a leg scissor. He would squeeze her in two spots making her moan out loudly. She would grind her teeth and tried to endure the pain. Before trying to crawl over the mat hopping to being able to drag him along so they could make it to her corner.

beachking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:01 pm

Yuto was a bit too focused on keeping Jane in the hold as the girl began to struggle, which made his lock became a bit loosened from the movement. His opponent's squirming also rubbing their bodies together, distracting his effort to maintain control, which allowed Jane to get closer and closer to the corner without him fully realizing it.

"Uugh... s-stay still will you..."

Nelv
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by beachking on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:31 am

Jane was almost there she would reach out with her hand as far as she could trying to get it to the corner. Then her partner would finally act on it. She would slap into the hand and get the tag off. The other beachqueen would jump into the ring. Julie would fly over the top rope trying to come down just brining her whole weight down using gravity as power. She would try to crashland on the pile that was fighting in the ring and make him let go of her beloved sister that way. It might hurt both of the sisters as well but still it would be the best thing.

beachking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv on Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:52 am

With his attention distracted, Yuto didn't realize that Jane had tagged her partner, and as a result was caught in a surprise when the other girl splashed herself on top of her. The boy groaned as his body bounced slightly off Jane's, his grip on the woman loosened to the point his opponent could free herself if she made the effort for it.

"Uggh... shit..." he cursed under his breath as he felt a little dazed from Julie's landing.

Nelv
Nelv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum