by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Selunelia Vs Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Selunelia Vs Okami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Selunelia Vs Okami (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Okami was not the most cunning politician in the world, and Selunelia semed to have a point with her reason.. since she had dealed no permanenet damage to the boys, other than lust gazes that they would probably not enterily complain about... (he blushed at that inappropriate thought).

Now she was making him feel on the bad side for having accused her of serious crimes while she was just researching... and she was so beautif... Ugh focus Okami focus! She still had kidnapped people, and that was not fair.

While he was uncertain about his next actions, Selunelia solved the problem offering him a simple, yet dangerous challenge. HIMSELF for the young men's freedom. And with the prize of a powerful charm to empower his skills, he made his mind up to it:

"A-Alright sounds fair! I came here because the villagers were worried about the young guys after all, so they will be safe in any case. Plus, I'm not planning to lose! Ready when you are then!".
With that said, the wolfboy got back into his stance, waiting for SDelunelia to make the first move as he wanted to gauge her skills before he threw forward into an imprudent assault.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:09 am

“I’m glad to see you are willing to take a risk, that’s a necessary step in becoming influential.” Selunelia would state, waving her staff and causing the crystal in it to glow violet. “However, there is much valuable research and experiments in here, I would prefer that we move this to a more appropriate setting to avoid any unnecessary damages.”

Tapping the bottom of her staff onto the ground twice, a pulse of violet magic spread around the room, climbing the walls and blackening the whole area. In a few seconds the two found themselves in a unique setting, a strange ritual ring humans used for several of their physical sports, with the exception of a few extra sets of ropes rather than the normal three. “There, a temporal shift to create a proper area for combat. It’ll disperse if I will it or I’m defeated, so it’ll be an easy exit.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 am

"Uh..? W-Well of course, it sounds reasonable... 0///0", Okami would nod, feeling a bit stupid for having almost started a rumble in a house filled with vials, bottles and lots of delicate magic tools.

Once the pulsating light vanished, Okami was in the middle of a ring, similar to those used for fighting torunements. He briefly wondered about the reason for those extra ropes at the ring boundaries, but soon he decided he'd better focus on his beautiful opponent.

"Sounds fair to me! Now, bring it Lady Selunelia, I can't wait to get that powerful charm you promised me!". With that, the wolfboy took his ready stance once again, waiting for a few seconds as he thought it'd be gentleman-like to grant her the first move. If she didn't attack first, he would finally shrug and move forward throwing a tentative jab aimed to her ample bosom.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:05 am

“Feeling confident, aren’t we?” She would say, the crystal on her staff now glowing silver as she waved it. “In the spirit of fairness, I will only use one spell with my staff, the rest will only be simple ones that can be used without a catalyst.” After finishing her spell, a faint silver aura would form around Selunelia for a second, the witch sighing in content before placing her staff down, planting it before it then vanished.

“Okay then wolfboy, let’s have some fun now.” Selunelia would then lunges forward, the aura around her then dissipating as she was then able to reach Okami swiftly. When there, She’d then move to his side rather than striking him, grabbing ahold of his wrist and breaking his guard.

She’d then bring her knee up, aiming to get a quick but powerful shot to his gut. The blow would come off as more powerful then it should, and to his credit it did. Since he lacked knowledge in most spells, he would’ve missed the fact that Selunelia preformed an enhancement enchantment on herself, multiply her physical abilities from her base.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:22 am

Okami watched Selunelia move fuidly to attack him. Gracious movements, he thought with a slight grin... but too slow to catch me offguar...???
Swifter than she looked at first sight, the busty witch easily grabbed his wrist, anticipateing his intentions and opening the path to a strong knee lift to his guts.

A very strong knee lift, to be entirely honest. Eyes wide in surprise and pain, Okami let out a groaning "Ooouuffhhh...!!" that confirmed Selunelia the effectiveness of her self-empowering spell.
Doubling over in a breathless state after just the first tentative strike from his opponent, Okami coughed and tried to recover as fast as possible, not wanting to look like a wimp.

"Unff..ufff... t-that was not bad... but it's my turn now! Ruhhmpff!". From his forcefully crouched stance, Okami sprung forward trying to surprise Selunelia with his "Ambush" move, as he attempted to tackle the voluptuous girl at thighs height. A quite wolvish style of attack, as long as it would be successful.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 am

“Oh, but I haven’t finished yet.” Selunelia would state, seeing Okami go for the tackle and instead shoot her legs out, attempting to trap Okami, s head and one of his arms in a triangle leg lock. If she would manage the feat, she’d immediately begin to apply pressure, her enhanced legs doing their part to keep the wolfboy tamed.

“You’re probably wondering how a fair looking maiden such as myself is applying so much pressure right now.” She’d casually bring up, going in a periodical squeeze before giving him a few seconds, only to apply the pressure again. “Well I’ve had plenty of time to build up power, in fact I’ve been gathering it since I was ten. Not only that, but I have over 400 spells at my disposal, one of which is a body enhancement , evening the scaling on the physical level between us.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 am

"EEEP...! Ungghfff!!" Okami yepled as he dived, quite literally headfirst into Selunelia's leggy trap, her legs opening for his imprudent attack and immediately closing around the wolfboy into a sensually constricting triangle choke figure four.

"Unghff...t-that's.... unfair... nnghhffff...", the silly wolfboy groaned frutilesly trying to escape as Selunelia teased and squeezed him with methodical, sensuous pulsations of her thighs.

Enveloped inbetween meaty calves and thick thighs as they rhythmically squeezed the life out of him, Okami tried his best to wriggle out of such embarrassing jail but, far from setting him free, his valiant struggles seemed to dwindle his strenght and stamina levels, doing part of the work for Selunelia as the busty strong witch started to literally rock him back and forth in her triangle hold, apparently wanting to lull him into compliance in such mocking way.
"Nnfffh...let..go-mmff...! ", he would groan, his voice comically muffled by her repetitively squeezing legs as he kept struggling to not much avail.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:07 am

“Well I mean, I’m a witch. I use magic, what were you expecting?” She’d ask while giggling, her legs constricting him as she continued with the periodic squeezing. The wolfboy was adorable as he tried to free himself, entertaining the witch with his hopeless efforts to free himself.

After a few minutes of relentless squeezing, she’d unhinge her legs and push Okami to the side, getting up to once again assume a combative stance. “As there’s no real set of rules for our battle, we’ll settle it with the simple stipulation that when the other is no longer to get up. That way we have a clear idea of how to win.” She’d say, not the least intimidated by Okami.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:21 am

"nghff...mnpfhh...nffhh... @///@". Okami was incapacitated to reply to Selunelia's playful teasing, other than with a series of faint muffled groans as she patiently kept squeezing and lulling him in her leggy coils. Squeezed and smothered like that for long minutes, the silver haired hero was treated to the radiating warm of her crotch and the smooth power of her thighs as she flexed and relaxed again and again, the soft swishing sound of her velvety stockings becoming like a seductive lullaby to his ears until the wolfboy was blinking his eyes like a sleepy puppy.

And that's when the strong sexy witch released him just moments before he would pass out, giving him a carelefree smile as she informed him that their match would continue until complete exhaustion of one of the contenders.

"Unnghh.... I accept... Just don't blame me when you will be unable to stand up". His fighting spirit intact in spite of the long minutes spent between her legs having put a dent into his confidence, Okami stood up ready to resume the fight... More or less as he balanced on lightly unsteady feet before he was ready. And then he would lunge forward to reach at Selunelia's wrist, planning to follow with another of his favorite moves, a lariat from his forearm that he had suggestive named: "Claw of the Wolf! Uunfh!".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:37 am

“Oh, we shall see how it goes.” Selunelia would say as he rushed forward, slightly offbalanced aftr having been squeezed between her thighs. However instead of allowing him to grab her, the busty witch would instead attempt to use the wolfboy’s momentum against him, aiming to instead reverse his hold on her wrist and bring him over her in a sudden judo throw.

She would attempt to bring him down hard onto the canvas, throwing her weight into the move in order to get as much effectiveness into the slam. And if it’d work, she’d be able to stand proudly over him, her staring down at him while her hands were on her hips and her body bent down a bit. “I’ve also taken the liberty to learn a few handfuls of human martial arts. Can’t be a one trick pony after all can I?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next