by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Building Foundations

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Building Foundations - Page 3 Empty Re: Building Foundations

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:28 am

"That is a good choice! It is tougher to escape than a few holds while being pretty easy to lock in! For this one I will let you lock it in and once you have it I will try an escape or two then we can switch things up how does that sound?" Suzumi said as she dropped herself down on the mat, working her way into position. She was ready to talk Shibita through the steps and guide her along as she laid there on the mat. "Okay so I will be face down and you will want to push your foot onto my back while pulling my arms backwards."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:27 am

"Hai!" Shibita was defininatly out of her comfort zone with this one but she was willing to give it a shot! As she got on top of Suzumi! Steping on her back shibita would bend down to grab her arm's before attempting! To place her in the hold! Holding her breath in she tuged and tuged tryihg to get enough momentum to lift her up! Eventually she did get her up into the hold even if it was pretty sloppy. Shibita's body felt weird, this felt wrong but she kept it up anyways!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:14 am

Suzumi felt Shibita planting her foot in her back and pull on her arms! "Ngh.. okay, like if you totally change where your foot is on my spine and pull me up to my knees it changes the hold. If ya totally have long arms yourself you can plant the foot higher on the back but if you are having trouble you can move the foot lower. I mean either way I still feel the pressure in my shoulders a ton." Suzumi said, gritting her teeth and starting to sweat while feeling the pain of the hold setting in! "Just give it a try and you can totally see a difference in your grip and pull I bet...." Suzumi added, hoping that her discomfort wasn't going to dissuade Shibita from her training with this hold.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:48 am

Shibita was really trying to keep Suzumi up and in the hold but her sloppy position made it really hard to do so! She tried to move her foot lower but in the process ruined the hold and had Suzumi crash on top of her! "Nugh... Ow... Let me try that again!" Gently pushing Suzumi to the side and back into position she would try the hold again with her foot lower and better form. As she heaved up it was easier to get Suuzumi up but it still took alot out of her! "Ah... H-Hows this!?" The pirate girl making sure she wasn't pulling back to hard as she started sweating.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:57 am

Suzumi felt herself fall down, moving back in position for Shibita to try again! Suzumi was patient and felt Shibita shifting until everything clicked! "Ngh, yep that is totally it! You got it! Like that was pretty quick too, so you are gonna do great! Suzumi said sash affirmed that Shibita seemed to really get the hang of the hold! Once Suzumi was free she would rise to her feet again and stretch a bit to keep limber.

"Okay, so do you want to escape a hold next or try to learn a new one? I am up for whatever you want to do!" Suzumi said, trying to be pleasant as she was curious to see what Shibita would chose to do next. Either way Suzumi was really enjoying herself in this training session!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:16 am

"Well really wouldn't be learning the hold if I didn't learn how to break out of it too." The pirate girl said as she got into position. While Suzumi was enjoying her self, Shibita felt kind of awkward doing all this. Like a student taking a course she really doesn't pay attention too just because she has too. Never the less Suzumi was making it all the more bearable. Her nearly endless supply of energy really just making the more calm, Shibita envious.
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:26 am

"Okay sure! That totally makes sense! Like, the surfboard stretch is a tough one to break out of. I mean if you have a big strength edge you have more options open. However I like to try to shift and use my core strength to cause a roll, it takes pressure off and allows you to wriggle free or come in contact with the ropes if you are close enough. Just put everything you have into that roll or weight shift and that is all there is to it!" Suzumi said with a smile, locking in the hold after speaking although she worked to keep it secure she didn't apply any more pressure than necessary to Shibita.

"Like, I am ready! Give it a go!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:41 am

"Alright lets do this!" Shibita felt her body lifted as Suzumi applied the surfboard hold on her. It felt like her fluid water like body turned into ice. Solid and tense. Letting out a small yelp, Shibita would wince in pain as she tried to get over the initial pain and start trying to break free. Left, right, left, right, left right, Shibita get her self into a rhythm to get the most out of her movement, while it only made the hold more painful struggling like this, it seemed to be doing the trick as she left one final swing send both of them tumbling down. "Aaah... Free..." Shibita left out a sigh of relief before the started repeating this. After some practice she was finally getting the hang of it. Tho she wanted to at least repay Suzumi a bit for her help... "H-Hey you wana come up with the next exercise?"
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:30 am

Suzumi was pleased when Shibita managed to successfully free herself and once the two women rose to their feet Suzumi was left trying to figure out what to do next. Holds were good, but proper footwork and grappling while on her feet would also serve Shibita well. "Like, how well do you grapple on your feet? If that is something you need to work on we should hit that today too. It will come in handy against nearly any kind of opponent." Suzumi said as she leaned against the ropes, trying to figure out a good way to go about grapple work in a way that would help Shibita out.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatForce Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:12 am

"I mean I can grapple on my feet but I've always used it as a last resort. Since their are way to many freaks in this business for me to even hope of grappling with them..." Shibita sighed as the list of 6ft giants and stupidly strong juggernauts flashed through her head and from the outside at least, the AFW looked like they had no shortage of them. Bouncing up into her feat she would also lean on the ropes as she warmed up her feet, ready to kick into high gear. "But that doesn't mean I don't wana try toppling those oversize lard tubs!" She said confidently as she got into a grappling stance!
GreatForce
GreatForce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next