Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Panda, Underdog21, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

A Hundred Reasons Why

Go down

A Hundred Reasons Why Empty A Hundred Reasons Why

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:56 pm

Spoiler:
A Hundred Reasons Why IC2TGLT

In the center of the ring as the lights lit up, already stood Cecilia Northman. She had one real intent tonight and that was to issue a challenge. It was a rather special challenge in her case, and she had an opponent in mind. It was a rather famous opponent at that but that wasn't the reason why she wanted to fight her. The reason why she wanted to fight her was because she had a special relationship with two of her rivals.

She had been a mentor of Misaki Toyoda, meaning that she was probably as skilled of a wrestler if not more so than the Berserk Ace, beyond that she had also had a pair of matches with Roxy Ashworthy, she had also managed to best the Green Haired Conqueror. Something that only proved the might of the woman known as Jackal Tojo.

Raising the microphone up towards her lips, she would wait for the crowd to quiet down a bit before speaking.

" You might be wondering what I'm doing out here. I don't cut promos all that often, though I've done a few over the years." Cecilia spoke out as she would walk around the ring a little. "Tonight is a rather special occasion. I'm actually looking for a fight, but not just any fight." Cecilia went on, she would walk back to the center of the ring. " I'm looking for my one hundredth fight!!" The cheers of the crowd would erupt once more, Cecilia would once again wait.

" This will be my one-hundredth singles match in friction. Meaning I will need a good opponent for that. You might be wondering who I'm gonna call out? Perhaps someone like Karina or Odessa, maybe even the Friction World Champion, Alison....as much as I'd love to crush anyone of them. I feel like I need someone new for this." Cecilia let out, a soft sigh escaping her mouth, she took a deep breath and then would look up at the ramp with intensity in her eyes. " Jackal Tojo! I challenge you!"  

View user profile

Back to top Go down

A Hundred Reasons Why Empty Re: A Hundred Reasons Why

Post by OmegaVan0 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:08 pm

There was a brief moment of bated breath and anticipation as silence filled the arena until finally, Jackal's music appeared on speakers and the Ace of the Galaxy appeared on stage. She was quite puzzled at the challenge, but a woman such as Jackal was never going to run from any challenge. Especially if that challenge was thrown by none other than Cecilia Northman. Walking down the ramp, Jackal's eyes remained locked with the Swede Queen as her hat barely veiled her gaze as she made her way up the stairs and into the ring after picking up a microphone, standing in the corner while Cecilia was in the center.

"You know, since coming here to Japan for AFW, I can say my life has been quite chaotic. Never really knowing what's going to be heading my way until the last second," she confessed into the microphone, walking around the edge of the ring. "Today, I find possibly the biggest name in the league calling me out. There's plenty of things that run through my head, thinking about this. But there's only one true word that stands above them all." she continued, changing her path to stand right in front of Cecilia.

"And that's respect." she smiled, "Respect that out of all of the women in the back, all the other possible challengers you could've picked for your 100th fight, you picked me." she let out as she reached out with her right hand to extend a respectful handshake.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:53 am

Cecilia watched as Jackal Tojo was making her way down towards the ring, that entrance of hers being rather impressive as the blond made her way down towards the ring. Seeing Jackal in person, the blond couldn't help chuckle a bit, she could tell why she had been compared so much to Jackal in terms of look and build, they seemed almost like mirror images of one another.

Cecilia watched as Jackal came up towards her and offered her right hand, she seemed to get that this was a respect thing but for Cecilia it was more than that. She was expecting Jackal to deliver upon what she had heard of the Shangri-la champion, one hell of a match.

The blond would take her blond counterparts hand and give it a firm handshake. " Not just respect there Jackal. I'm counting on you to deliver one of my toughest matches ever, think you can deliver?" Cecilia said as she would next flash a grin, " Besides, I'm sure everyone wants to know which blond powerhouse ace is the best, don't you?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Jackal smiled as she gave Cecilia a hard and firm handshake, the respect between the two was on clear display as Jackal was intent on giving Cecilia the hardest match she's ever gotten in defeat. She may have respected the Queen of the North, but she wasn't going to let that reputation and respect stop her from winning. "I intend to Cecilia, I intend to give you one hell of a send off so you can go riding off into the sunset." she let out with confidence.

Before flashing back a grin herself. "And everyone knows that this Galaxy only has One Ace."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:55 pm

Cecilia narrowed her eyes a bit as she heard Jackal's words, it seemed that the fellow blond powerhouse was of the same mindset as she was. Nodding her head a little as she would tighten her hold on Jackal's hand, squeezing it and pull Jackal's frame in a bit closer to hers.

" Then we agree. Let's make it a match type that will show who the stronger ace is. How does a Last Woman Standing match sound to you?" Cecilia suggested as she never let her eyes leave Jackal's gaze.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:00 pm

Jackal continued to smirk, she wasn't going to let someone else be known as the Ace as long as she was around. She had cultivated a reputation and she wasn't going to sully it by not giving it her all. She was pulled forward, smacking fronts with Cecilia as they sized up as their eyes stared competitively at each other at close range.

Jackal laughed, the match Cecilia offered was definitely something worthy of their battle. And she wasn't going to reject anything of Cecilia's choice for this momentuous occasion. "That sounds the perfect way for your final match. I'll be looking forward to seeing how much you will bring in your final send off."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Cecilia would raise an eyebrow as she looked on at the busty Jackal Tojo, their fronts pressing against one another. The Swede would let out a bit of a chuckle at the blond's words though. Cecilia would release Jackal's hands, " What makes you think this will be my final match? After I kick your butt I can't just quit. Gotta give you a chance to try again....not that you'll ever beat me." Cecilia said cockily as she would step back from jackal.

" How about we get this match started." Cecilia let out as she would call for a referee to come down here so they could start their match.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:28 pm

Jackal let out a scoff, she admired the confidence of Cecilia, believing that she was going to win their match against the Ace of the Galaxy. She was, even more, the determined to win against the long-time veteran. "You will see Cecilia, there's a new age coming and you will be looking at it from the bottom." she let out a larger smirk as the referee raced down to the ring. Jackal walking back towards her corner to prepare herself for the challenge that awaited for her in the form of a brutal Last Woman Standing match!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down