Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, Chaos, Edmund, godjacob, GreatForce, Harrier, Jaystar, Kelsea, killcarrion, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 0

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

SS 19 Blade Uehara vs. Beauty Ichigaya

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SS 19 Blade Uehara vs. Beauty Ichigaya - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 Blade Uehara vs. Beauty Ichigaya

Post by killcarrion on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:06 am

It's amazing what having your entire career and life's work on the line can do to add that extra bit of focus and determination towards whatever task you have at hand. Even if that tasked seemed insurmountable and had been one that Blade failed miserably at the first time around. But the memories of her past failure helped provided ample motivation towards not reliving that somber, heart-breaking moment of utter defeat once again...so you can see why the Aerial Artist was firing off on all cylinders right now and had that extra bit of pep in her step as she demonstrated just how she earned that highflying moniker or hers.

"MMNGH..." Blade bounced upward to a hunched over lurch on her knees, hugging her abdomen with one arm while biting her lips to stifle the anguished grunt that came with having the wind knocked out of her sails. Splashing down upon Beauty's side was not as comfortable a landing as if the infuriating blonde had just stayed flat on her back or front. So in general, that aerial maneuver pretty much sucked for everyone involved. Blade shook it off as best she with a throaty cough and ushered Beauty onto her front, whereupon she would splay herself out along canvas cinching in a textbook front headlock around the Beaut's cranium and that annoyingly luxurious mane of flowing blonde hair of hers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SS 19 Blade Uehara vs. Beauty Ichigaya - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 19 Blade Uehara vs. Beauty Ichigaya

Post by acuya on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:57 am

Knowing that Blade was suffering too was small solace for Beauty, but she’d gladly take it at the moment. It was all she could ask for, really, because she certainly wasn’t having any luck dealing out the damage herself.

No, at the moment, she was far too busy rolling about in pain and wishing God had made her chest a little better at absorbing heavy impacts. Not only was taking this sort of damage unacceptable, but it was far too early in a match for it to be happening. This bout had barely begun, and she was already suffering her opponent’s heavy artillery. Not the best omen for the rest of the match.

She shook her head, freeing her face of stray hairs just in time to see that Blade was far from done, already coming in to seize her opportunity. A small but feisty arm wrapped around Beauty’s head and kept it secure, trying to keep her pinned to the mat.

‘Trying’.

Beauty was many things, but weak? Never that. She pounded her fist into the mat, defiant, and began to rise up, while the other hand came up and attempted to pry her way free of the hold, refusing to let Blade further capitalize.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:23 am

It was no small miracle that Blade had taken this much of a commanding lead this early on in the match. She opted not to look up the betting odds of her winning this match since she only thought it would kinda depress her. But straight up taking the fight right to the beauteous powerhouse herself (and getting in a few less than "legal" pre-match potshots) ensured that the psychological advantage would be Blade's when she didn't end up just standing there gawking at Beauty's flaunting of her flawless physique at the beginning of the match. And now that advantage had Beauty splayed out, frazzled...

...and shaking it all off.

*Uh-oh...* Blade internally voiced as the arrogant narcissist starting making major headway in doing what she does best in the ring. Power her way out of her problems. The Aerial Artist struggling with gritted teeth and strained pressure on the headlock to delay the inevitable, Beauty climbing to her knees to eventually reach a hunched over posture with Blade arising right along with her. The ornery beast of a woman on the verge of achieving the freedom she fought for, until her captor nimbly wrapped her slender legs around Beauty's midriff and crossing them at the ankles to amp up the pressure.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:39 pm

That’s it, just keep pushing up. Keep rising. A bit more. A bit more, and…

”Ugh!”

Beauty pounded her fist into the mat, summoning her resolve. It wasn’t just a matter of getting back into the fight to pay Blade back, but on gaining ground. She knew all too well how this little firecracker of a woman could run away with a match if you gave her half of a chance, and surprise of surprises, that was exactly what she was doing.

Beauty put one foot on the mat, then another, and began to lift Blade up along with her, making the height difference all the more stark. Her neck didn’t have to support the urchin’s weight for long, as she brought her legs around to clamp around Beauty’s waist, wrapping her nice and tight, sticking to her like a limpet. Persistent little nuisance, not getting around that.

Fine, then.

Beauty took one step forward, dipped down, then brought into a charge towards the nearest turnbuckle. It was an awkward, ungainly way to move, but appearances hardly mattered in this instance - all she wanted to do was smash Blade’s back into the corner with all her weight behind it.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2