Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, M.J.Caboose14, Nelv, skip-stop, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

SS 19 Hentai Championship - Natasha (c) vs. Sakura

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

SS 19 Hentai Championship - Natasha (c) vs. Sakura - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 19 Hentai Championship - Natasha (c) vs. Sakura

Post by daemongirl on Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:25 pm

Nearly as soon as her hands took hold of Lucky's shoulders Natasha found herself being pulled forward along for a ride, the pair of them rolling towards the corner and it was as she laid eyes on those turnbuckles that Natasha realized what was about to happen. Momentum could be a real pain however for she couldn't stop her forward movement nor could she prevent Lucky from pushing up against her stomach with one of her legs. Physics took over then with Natasha getting tossed into the corner, throwing up her arms to brace for the inevitable impact. The floating ring they were on tilted a bit to that side only to right itself immediately after.

Natasha was left on her knees with her hands gripping the bottom ropes, stars in her eyes as she shook her head to try and get rid of them as quickly as possible. Her gaze glanced down to spy Lucky behind her, keeping her sights on the woman so she wouldn't be taken completely by surprise. She could see her breasts had nearly come right out of her toutfit from that impact, reaching down she tugged the strip of fabric over her chest back into place out of habit more than anything else.
daemongirl
daemongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SS 19 Hentai Championship - Natasha (c) vs. Sakura - Page 3 Empty Re: SS 19 Hentai Championship - Natasha (c) vs. Sakura

Post by Cicilia on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:10 pm

THIS time, everything went according to plan, Natasha falling RIGHT into the cheerleader's trap as she FLIPPED her over herself, the french-woman SLAMMING into the corner with such force, it tilted the floating ring INTO that corner! She could tell by how slowly the champion was recovering that she took QUITE THE WALLOP to her head, Natasha remaining on her knees, blinking the stars out of her vision! This was her chance to give back the beautiful bluenette ALL she had given Lucky and MORE...

Was only fair, right?

Sakura would DASH at Natasha using her naturally superb speed, WRAPPING her arms under the other woman's in a FULL nelson, trying to PULL her back away from the ropes she clung to! If Lucky was able to do so, She would pull back and back and back... before dropping to the floor with Natasha on top of her, the cheerleader wrapping her legs around her waist in a scissor hold! With her opponent's arms restrained and her lower-body also unable to fight back, Sakura would smile a BIG lewd grin towards Natasha, her emerald eyes sparking with ALLLL the ideas she was coming up with right now!

She would start... by laying kisses all over Natasha's neck and cheeks, nuzzling her nose up against her soft, white flesh as she cuddled close with the champion... They had been so aggressive at the start... why not be nicer... gentler now...?

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
Yayuuki (Lucky) Sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi

"Come at me, luchador/luchadora."
"Raul" Tejada
Cicilia
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3