Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

Gator_Tooth, kerflubble, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Back to rp :]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:32 pm by 321Shazam

I know it's been awhile but I'm back into the swing of things. I'd love to get some sexy and fun matches with you guys oh ba gawd! Please pm me here or in the discord if you have an idea for matches

Comments: 5

LF matches or rps

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am by kiranar

I have several characters on most rosters except tension, but I am not against some of my characters taking opponents from there. Celeste the Carpathian Impaler, The Emerald Moons are my friction wrestlers Kirana is a character I made based off of Monster Hunter series along with my Xeltron from the starwars universe. Message me if any of the characters seems interesting.

Comments: 0

Looking to get my feet wet

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:59 am by beachking

Would love some fun and nice matches or some dirty backstage stuff

http://www.afwrpg.com/t19177-the-beach-beauties#521597
they take on anyone

Comments: 11

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast

Post by WrestleMind on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm

With her kick knocking the wind out of Ryo Charlotte scrambled to her feet for the follow-up. The Big Belle lunged for and grabbed a handful of Ryos beloved hair. With an angry sneer on her lips, she drew him in so their faces were only inches apart. "You better learn some manners boy! You may be cute but that'll only get you so far with me!" The big belle punctuated her sentence by delivering a sloppy hard kiss to his cheek.

Charlotte would then grab onto Ryos wrist with both hands and try slinging him into the steel ring steps.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya Vs. Charlotte Lee: An Angel Faces A Beast

Post by Old_Man_Tai on Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:56 am

This was...an interesting development, to say the least.

The sweet, somewhat sassy, and overall adorable southern belle that Ryo had met earlier tonight backstage seemed to have disappeared, replaced by a VERY angry and intimidating woman, sneering and getting in his face, making him gulp nervously as she held his hair tight.

He was soon however, sent flying, the speedo-clad teen thrown towards the nearby steel steps, his tanned body crashing into them shoulder first, letting out a pained cry as he knocked the top stop over, laying on top of the bottom step and groaning!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 am

Charlotte cringed a little as Ryo slammed into the top step hard enough to knock it to the floor. As she approached her groaning opponent she exclaimed "ooh that looks like it hurt like the dickens! Sorry..." The big gals wide grin revealed her insincerity. 

After everything that had happened six seconds had gone by. Charlotte grabbed ahold of Ryos hair once again and with her other hand she tugged on his speedo. With one fluid motion, she rolled him into the ring, giving him quite the wedgie in the process. She quickly followed suit just as the ref hit nine. 

Charlotte would crawl to Ryos side and firmly plant her palms on his chest. The ref slid into position and slammed her hand to the mat. The raging bull of a woman knelt down and whispered. "Stay down pretty boy..."
"ONE!"

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2