by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken?

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken? Empty [POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken?

Post by skip-stop Sun May 19, 2019 3:09 pm

Match type: POW
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission, knockout, disqualification
Special conditions: standard rules are applied; the loser becomes the slave of the winner for a while

- Your father canceled today's dinner, - said Victoria.
- Nothing new, - answered Karen, tying shoelaces.
- And Jennifer reminds you of the need to clean the apartment.
- There are no problems with this, for this I will have my own slave after this fight.
- As you say.

Victoria left the dressing room, but Karen did not even look in her direction, usually Victoria brought only bad news, and she had already got used to it. Then her gaze shifted to a man in a black business suit.

- Damien, did I must remind you where the exit?
- I have to guard you, - he answered in a dull voice.
- Do you think that I will let you go out with me? Who are you holding me for? You know perfectly well that if I wish, I will kick your ass. I do not need a bodyguard in the ring, this is only for full cretins. So, be kind, wait for me in the car, buy popcorn, see my match.

The man sighed heavily and headed for the exit, Karen sighed too, and then collected his thoughts.

Finally. This day has come, today she will enter the ring. The girl was in anticipation, especially considering that her current rival will be another debutant. Usually Karen didn’t care who her opponent was, everything she needed, she found out during the fight. But this time she looked into the open profile of the one who called herself the Black Crow. Former MMA fighter with years of experience. She didn't need to know more.
Entrance Music:
Attire:
Karen snapped her knuckles and headed for the curtains, taking the microphone with her. Her music began, the girl took a deep breath and stepped onto the ramp. Karen smiled broadly and raised her hands up, accepting applause. People loved fresh blood, of course, in the second match everything could change, but the first way out of the debutant was always well received.

The girl went to the ring, enjoying what is happening. She climbed the stairs and stooped down, passing between the second and third rope. There was a short pause in the song and Karen turned on the microphone.

- This is where the legend begins, - she sang along with the song, - This is where the legend begins, this is where the legend begins.

She ran her hand through the air, pointing to the assembled public.

- Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready? – the music stopped and the last words the girl said without it. – This is where the legend begins.

For an instant, there was absolute silence, and then the audience exploded into applause, the girl raised her hands again, feeling the pleasure from that moment. She went to the referee and gave her the microphone, and then held out the phone.

- Could you save it for me, please? - she asked with a sweet smile to be more convincing.

After that she stood in the corner of the ring, waiting for her opponent. She have a good feeling about this.

Last edited by skip-stop on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken? Empty Re: [POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken?

Post by Saintezis Sun May 19, 2019 4:24 pm

– Nothing… – Lily closed the folder in which there was only one sheet, and put it in her locker.

On this sheet was a picture of her current opponent, as well as general data, such as age, height, and the like. Double debut... of course, it was not a tragedy, but Lily prefering to use personal statistics, rather than general. Scrolling through Twitter and other social networks, she learned that the Hawk Moth is a street fighter who had a wealth of experience, but this was not enough.

– And what are you going to do? – asked an insinuating male voice.
– You did it all, didn't you? You know that my main strength lies in analyzing the opponent. And you made my first fight against another debutant.

Lily turned around, in the doorway of the dressing room was a tall man wearing a red tail-coat. He smiling broadly, but attention was attracted by his red hair, small horns and hair styling in the form of high ears.

– That's right, I know what you can do, but I would like to know what you can do other than that, – said Mr. Red, – but you didn't answer the question, what are you going to do?
– I'm going to win, – Lily answered, putting a hood over her head.

The music of her opponent has already sounding, and the girl headed for the exit to the hall. She heard the Hawk Moth begin to sing along with the song, and the audience welcomed it. She could only hope that the audience would like her way out too.
And the moment has come. She prepared, she trained. And she was ready.
Entrance Music:
Attire:
In the hall the lights went out and her music began. The crow waited a bit, and then came out from behind the scenes. She was almost not visible in the dark and she slowly went to the ring. The public noticed her silhouette and flashes of cameras began to appear in the hall. They briefly illuminated her figure in a black cloak, which was stylized with crow feathers. The audience began to buzz, it seems that they like this mystery.

Crow rolled over under the bottom rope and quickly rose to her feet. When the words “a million dollars for your sorrow” sounded in the song, the light came back and now the public could look at the cloak with crow feathers in detail, they started boomed even louder.

“Being evil has a price”, – Lily mentally said along with the song and with one hand took off her cloak, leaving him outside the ring.

The girl left her hand outstretched to the side, and moved her other hand behind her back. Lily turned around her axis, showing her exotic appearance to everyone in this hall. This was accompanied by loud applause.

“You were right, Yu, they like shows like that”, – the girl thought.

Her music subsided and Crow turned to her opponent. Lily's empty gaze went from heels to the crown of the head, noting that Hawk Moth was taller and denser, and respectively, most likely she had more brute force.

“She would not offer a special condition, if she was not confident in her abilities, focus, Lily, do not relax for a second”, – mentally told herself Lily looking straight into Karen's eyes.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

[POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken? Empty Re: [POW Match] Hawk Moth (D) vs Black Crow (D) - Is The Food Chain Broken?

Post by skip-stop Sun May 19, 2019 7:01 pm

Karen enjoyed watching Black Crow come out. We can say that she was even a little surprised, it seemed to her that the MMA fighters are serious people. And here was a real show. In general, she liked.

The girl continued to wait in her corner while Lily showed herself to the public. At the same time, Karen noticed that she is higher her opponent, and a lot higher. In addition, Crow seemed a little more taut, it seems that strength was not her main argument. But all this was not important for now.

- Impressively, - said Karen, making a few claps with her hands, when Lily finished her presentation, it seemed that she was not at all disturbed by the empty look of her rival, - my name is Hawk Moth, nice to meet you.

Karen took a few steps forward and went into the middle of the ring, stretching out her hand for a handshake. Of course, she knew nothing about the character of Crow, but she wanted this handshake to take place.

- I'm glad you agreed to my special condition, - said Karen smiling, - do not be afraid, I will not be cruel to you after my victory.

The girl’s smile has become more provocative, she wanted to show that she has no fear of her opponent In the end, she is here for one purpose - to have fun.

In any case, whether this handshake was accomplished or not, Karen would have taken a few steps back and took up a fighting stance. Her left leg moved half a step forward, the distance between the legs was equal to the width of the shoulders. The left foot was pointing forward, and the right foot was shifted slightly to the right. The girl's knees were slightly bent, the weight was evenly distributed, her chin was slightly lowered. Karen bent her elbows and raised her fists to the level of her temples, her left arm was pointing forward, and her right arm was near her head.

- Let's start? - she asked, looking into the eyes of Crow and still smiling.

Last edited by skip-stop on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Mon May 20, 2019 7:57 am

“Interesting appearance for a Japanese”, – Lily thought.

She liked the unusual girls, and at least in appearance Karen fit into this category. Of course, it was too early to think about it, but Lily already wanted to spend some time with her outside the ring. Although... who knows what will happen next, maybe Hawk Moth will be a real sadist during a fight.

“What a positive you are”, – thought Crow when Karen greeted her.

The Englishwoman straightened her palms and made them a circular motion forward. After that, she touched her temple with fist first, and then touched her chin. There was no guarantee that Karen knew sign language, but now Lily said “Hello, thank you”. The audience in the hall began to whisper, it seems they had the impression that Crow could not speak. Such a reaction is always amused girl.

Handshake? Why not, Lily went to the center of the ring and shook the hand of her rival. The audience clapped their hands approvingly.

And then Karen said that she would be gentle with Lily when she won. People in the hall loudly shouted, they liked this attitude. Lily first raised her left eyebrow, and then allowed herself to smirk. She let go of her opponent’s hand, pointed to her eye, and then put her hand to the side, which meant a simple “We’ll see”.

Both girls took two steps back. Karen took her fighting stance. Lily's eyes quickly ran through all the points.

“Muay thai, good”, – she told herself mentaly, deciding what she would do.

Crow placed her legs, knees, torso and chin in exactly the same position as Karen, but her hands were different. The right hand rose just above the chin and shifted slightly to the right, the left hand was bent at a right angle and remained at the level of the torso.

“Let's start?” – Hawk Moth asked.

Lily nodded silently, the bell sounded and people in the hall screamed. She will win, she can. She does not need math for this, today she only has enough of her fighting skills. Lily did not attack first, although she made a small step towards her rival, she wanted to check her out a bit before acting actively.

Last edited by Saintezis on Wed May 22, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon May 20, 2019 2:13 pm

- Eh? You can't talk? - at first Karen did not understand, but then she thought a little and added: - Or don't want? In any case, I understand sign language, but only superficially, so do not complicate, okay?

Moth was glad that Crow took a handshake. And even more pleased with her reaction in the form of "We'll see". Oh, how she liked that attitude. Could even say that the girl was excited. Despite the fact that she was not a conflicted person, she always liked fights, and for the last six years of her life, she beat the crap out of her opponents in street fights.

"Boxing, counterattacking rack, so, you can thinking, right?" - Karen thought when Crow took up a fighting stance.

The bell sounded and the match began. Crow took a step forward, but did not attack. Karen grinned and rushed forward, though not at her greatest speed.

- Do not be afraid, Black Crow, - said the girl provocatively.

Quickly reducing the distance, her right leg rose up to hit Lily's jaw with her foot and thereby perform a high kick. Karen did not want to reveal her full potential from the beginning, it was better to start with the classics.

Last edited by skip-stop on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Mon May 20, 2019 9:07 pm

The first assumption Karen amused Lily. If everyone, who thought she could not speak, paid her a dollar, she would pay the debt for her apartment much faster. But this is not important. Hawk Moth understood sign language and that was where she got approval from Lily.

"34% of the muay thai practitioners prefer starting to attack with their legs, look at her chin, do not miss the first blow", – the girl mentally commanded to herself.

So, Karen moved forward, damn, it was pretty fast, though not elusive. Lily stiffened.

"Are you trying to moke me?" – the girl asked herself mentally after Karen's provocation.

Leg. It was the right leg. This trajectory conformited a classic high kick. Lily assumed that her opponent was familiar with the boxing counterattack stance and most likely she expected Lily dodge that kick with her torso backwards or to the side, and then counterattack.

Crow eyes flashed. She pushed herself away with her right foot, giving herself impulse and reducing the distance between girls to a minimum. Her impressive speed was meant to help. Now, her opponent’s kick was not terrible, and therefore Crow was going to use her fast moving to hit Hawk Moth with a quick jab right on her chin. But her goal would not be just a blow, she was counting on taking advantage of the fact that Karen was standing on one leg, and if Lily's jab had reached the goal, her rival would certainly have to fall on her back. And if this happened, Crow was going to use her sitting position from above to deliver quick blows to the Japanese girl's head.

Last edited by Saintezis on Wed May 22, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue May 21, 2019 9:07 am

Not that Karen was counting on the success of her strike. She did not count on anything. She needed to check what Crow was capable of before she began to act in her own style. And yet the dash forward was the least predictable, not to mention the impressive speed with which Lily was moving.

Already at that moment Karen understood that her high kick would not work. But for to decide how best to get out of this situation she did not have time, a high-speed jab crashed right into her chin.

- Ghhrrr... - broke out from the girl through her teeth.

Yes, Crow was right, standing on one leg had no chance to hold out after such a blow, and Hawk Moth fell on her back. Karen noted that Lily is moving well and fast. The girl did not even blink after falling, she knew that now Crow will try to finish her off.

So it was, Lily immediately decided to take a position from above and start to hit her in the head. A real MMA fighter. But Karen is not from the profane. As soon as the first blow go to her head, the girl grabbed the opponent's hand with both her hands and threw her legs higher. She tried to cross her legs at the level of the Crow's armpit and neck, using a triangle choke. If she had succeeded in this, she would have continued to hold the rival’s seized hand with one hand, and Karen was going to strike the rival’s temple maximum times with her free hand.

skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Tue May 21, 2019 3:14 pm

At least it worked. The muay thai stance left space for direct blows to the face and torso, focusing on the defense against side strikes. Therefore, Lily was not particularly surprised when her jab hit the target, causing Karen make painfull sound.

The Japanese girl fell and Lily, as she had planned, took a position from above. She just needed to deliver a few precise blows and everything would have ended, but, unfortunately, this was not to be.

Already her first blow was blocked, Karen grabbed her hand. And before Crow had time to use her second hand, Hawk Moth crossed her legs around the Crow's neck, doing a pain and not letting her breathe. All that Lily managed to do was take a deep breath and clench her teeth because of the pain, without making a sound.

“Fuck”, – the girl thought when she saw how Karen move her hand to strike.

The Englishwoman covered her head with her free hand, trying to make the blows fall into the hand, not the head, however, it was still unpleasant.

“Act, quickly”, – the girl mentally ordered herself.

Raising this carcass over the floor to throw it back, the girl did not want to, she did not want to waste her powers at the beginning of the fight. Her opponent clearly won by weight, and powers needed to be saved. Lily tried to straighten herself up a little to lift only Karen's legs and ass. The girl strained her neck so as not to damage it, and jerked sharply her torso to the right side and and step over Karen, trying to flip Hawk Moth on her stomach. With that she planned to free her neck, because to continue to keep legs crossed would be extremely uncomfortable for Karen. The same situation should have been with the captured hand of Lily.

Therefore, if she managed to do what she had planned, Crow would gladly grab Karen's legs by the kneecaps and place Karen’s foots under her armpits. Lily was going to squeeze her beautiful ass against the back of Hawk Moth, closer to her shoulder blades, and after that Lily would begin to pull her rival’s legs on herself. Thus, the girl was going to implement the submission hold «Boston Crab».

Last edited by Saintezis on Wed May 22, 2019 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed May 22, 2019 10:59 am

Karen maked strikes on the Crow's head, but her rival closed with her free hand, trying to defend herself. Hawk Moth knew that strikes would still do damage, but she hush because of her displeasure. She was about to grab Lily's second hand to continue strangling her rival with her legs without any extra movement.

But just at that moment, Crow rose and at the same time she raised Karen's legs. At first, Moth thought that the Englishwoman wanted to lift her above the floor and throw her back, so she prepared to unclench her legs before falling. But then she noticed that Lily was turning her torso.

- Hey, what are you going?.. - Karen wanted to ask.

But Lily turned her on her stomach before the girl could finish the question. She had to lower her head Lily, twisted legs do not allow further to keep the opponent. Unfortunately, she had to let go and the hand, to continue to hold it was not possible. Hawk Moth wanted to quickly roll over on her back to push Lily away, but she was late again, because her rival's ass had landed on her shoulder blades. It seems she guessed what would happen now. And indeed, after a moment, her legs were trapped of boston crab. The muscles in the legs and spine screamed in pain. Karen hissed and closed her eyes.

- Bitch, let me go! - shouted Karen, after all she was hurt.

However, these were emotions, and she understood that only she herself could help her. Therefore, without wasting time, Karen rose in her arms and began to move toward the ropes. Her physical strength and the lighter weight of the opponent were supposed to help her. The ropes were not so far, it was necessary to go only one and a half meters. Karen hoped to touch the rope as quickly as possible and use the right to rope break.

skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Wed May 22, 2019 1:01 pm

"Damn, you're strong", – Lily thought as Karen rose into her arms and began moving toward the ropes.

They really wasn't as far as the ropes as Crow would have liked. It would have been possible to try return back Hawk Moth closer to the center of the ring, but Lily thought it would take too much power on this one. Therefore, she decided to do it easier, though rather standard.

Black Crow let go of her opponent’s right leg and placed her left hand just below the kneecap of the second leg that was still gripped, thereby using another submission hold «Single Leg Boston Crab». Now she exert more pressure, but only on one leg, it had to slow Karen some more.

It would be possible to start jerking the leg back and forward to do more damage to the muscles and joints of Hawk Moth leg, but she did not. Lily considered such an action unworthy. However, she pulled the captured leg towards herself with all her strength, if the match ends now, it will be cool, albeit rather boring.
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next