Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams Empty Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 14, 2019 7:46 am

No Disqualification, No Count Out Match
Match can be won via Pinfall or Submission
Winner Advances to Final Round

Continued from Here:

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue May 21, 2019 8:01 pm

After Ryo and Alice's match, it was time for Jessica to throw down with Makie. Jessica's anger hadn't simmered at all. She was still full of fire and rage. So the co captain of the red nation got her soldiers to do a a small errand for her while she made her entrance. Jessica would walk out as the song Red Nation played through the speakers. Without making eye contact with a single one of the stupid fans in attendance.

Once she reached the ring, Jessica would roll right into the ring and walk over to her corner where she'd lean back against it. Jess looked as moody as ever, however, she was looking forward to what was coming next.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams Empty Re: Tension 24/7 Title Tournament: Jessica Tan vs Kylee Williams

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:26 am

Kylee walked onto the entrance ramp to the sound of trumpets and snare drums. The sound of America! She had been in the middle of her work out when she had gotten the call to come to the ring. Apparently, a spot in the 24/7 tournament had opened up and she was needed, now. Without a moment's hesitation, she ran to the ramp, eager for a chance to win some gold. 

Working up a sweat:

With an excited grin on her lips, Kylee jogged down the ramp, high giving a few fans along the way. When she reached the ring the all-star athlete slid under the ropes before hopping to her feet. Now that she was close up Kylee studied her opponent. "Hmm, not a very big girl... She's got a kind of malicious vibe... Best not to judge a book by its cover though!" With her smile still present Kylee inched a bit closer to her opponent and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Kylee! Good luck with the match!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:38 am

As Kylee came down to the ring, there was many a confused expression on the face of the various people in the crowd, as well as on the face of one of the fighters, Jessica Tan herself. After all, an entirely different fighter, Makie, had been announced, yet...was not there.

Adding to this confusion, the titantron on stage turned on, the lovely face and body of the new Tension General Manager, Erica Fairchild, appeared, standing in her office backstage, looking over the ring before speaking.

"Hello. I am Tension GM, Erica Fairchild. I'm sure there is some confusion in the ring right now. Allow me to clarify. Earlier today, competitor Makie Akamatsu, who was scheduled for this match, was found backstage nursing her leg, after a mystery person, or persons, attacked her with a pipe, forcing her to back out of tonight's match."

She paused speaking for a moment, the crowd starting to boo at the news that the popular Makie would be unable to compete this night.

"HOWEVER...unlike past GM's...I am NOT an idiot. A wrestler in the title tournament just HAPPENS to get attacked the same night as her match, and her opponent just HAPPENS to be a member of a faction of red-clad thugs? I may not have RECORDED proof that the Red Nation was behind this, but only a fool wouldn't think that. So, not only did I handpick a replacement, in the young Kylee down there, but I am here to state...that the Red Nation is officially BANNED from ringside for this match, if ANY of them appear, Jessica Tan will forfeit the match immediately!"

THAT got cheers from the crowd, eager to see a fair and balanced match up between the two young beauties as the GM signed off and the referee got in the ring, ready to signal for the bell!

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:38 pm

Jessica may have made a mistake...and she hadn't been looking forward to this. She had been looking forward to a win by default. Watching as the giant woman came down, it didn't take a genius to know this was a punishment. So the short woman just glared up at Kylee, who seemed to be a good sport. Jess kept her mouth shut, though. Even as the GM came out and announced that despite not having proof, she was blaming red nation for Makie being ambushed.

...And while that was perfectly reasonable...that wasn't really what happened. The truth was a lot more complex. Sure Jessica could either own up to it or deny it. But the co captain knew that for now, silence was the best option. After all, the truth would be much better if revealed down the line.

So with the match about to start, Jessica would lift her fists while leaving Kylee's hand alone. She didn't want to be on friendly terms with the huge freak of nature. She just wanted to beat her. So, without any back up, Jessica would wait for the bell, and then start kicking the side of Kylee's leg when the match began. Looking to cut her opponent down to size right at her left knee as things started off.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:17 am

Kylee's clever opponent immediately began compensating for their considerable difference in height by working her leg. After each kick, the giantess hobbled and retreated a step back. After the third stiff kick, the olympian fell to one knee and leaned on the ropes. The honorable girl held up a hand, indicating Jessica should stop: "Woah Woah! I got a rope break to see!" 

Kylee was such a dolt and stickler for the rules that she forgot the match was no disqualification. Her capable opponent had no reason and likely no desire to humor the giantesses memory lapse.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:00 pm

Jessica was happy to see her opponent dropping down to one knee. However, she didn't plan on stopping. Even as Kylee grabbed the ropes she barely even hesitated before switching her target to the the woman's head and chest. Jessica kept kicking the giant over and over without pause. "Shut up and just drop dead!" the shorter woman snarled as she kicked and kicked while a chorus of boos from the fans serenaded her. If Kylee was this stupid she deserved to lose. In fact, she didn't deserve to be in this ring right now!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:56 am

Kylee could only deflect so many blows before a few found their mark, leaving dark bruises wherever they landed. "This isn't good! I gotta create some space..." Though she was ashamed to retreat the giantess knew it was the smartest thing to do. With an unsatisfied grunt, she rolled out of the ring.

If Jessica attempted to pursue her Kylee would try sweeping her legs out from under her. If she didn't the wounded girl would simply take the time to recover.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:33 pm

Jessica was doing a good job of cutting her opponent down to size. Her kicks causing Kaylee's legs to shudder and cringe from the pain as bruises formed over time. This was so effective that the olympian would suddenly retreat to the outside of the ring. Growling as Kaylee ran away, Jess would try to stomp on the woman as she roll under the ropes. Sadly, this allowed the larger woman to sweep the hot head's legs out from under her.

Grunting as she ended up falling down on her back with her feet close to the ropes, Jessica would growl out from making a dumb mistake. She shouldn't have allowed her anger to take control like this. It was just stupid to get so close to Kaylee like that. Jessica would still make sure that the towering bitch paid, though.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:49 am

With Jessica flat on the mat and within reach, Kylee knew exactly what to do. She would yank Jess by the feet, sliding her out of the ring. Instead of attempting some kind of move the clever giantess would simply let her plump opponent spill onto the hard floor.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next