Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Nelv, skip-stop, Tarantulust, USLMAN, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Love and Violence! Emily vs Claudia

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love and Violence! Emily vs Claudia - Page 2 Empty Re: Love and Violence! Emily vs Claudia

Post by Panda on Sun May 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Emily's grin widened as she dug in with the headlock, sighing a little as she pulled the blonde's head up against the side of her chest. Unsurprisingly, it seemed that Claudia still had plenty of fight in her, however, managing to keep her from locking in the body-scissors and trying to pull free of the headlock.

Far too soon for that...

With that in mind, the redhead tugged harder on the headlock, trying to tighten it up against Claudia's efforts to break free. She leaned over to the side as she did so, bringing them both down to the mat on their sides to both try to make it harder on Claudia and get better leverage, trying to wrap her free leg around the blonde's waist to pull her closer as she did.

Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Love and Violence! Emily vs Claudia - Page 2 Empty Re: Love and Violence! Emily vs Claudia

Post by OmegaVan0 on Fri May 24, 2019 2:18 am

Claudia's face rubbed against the side boob of Emily, and it would've been much more intoxicating had Claudia not want out of the headlock. She had to becareful, she was to indulge too much of the womanly assets of Emily, there was a sure chance that she was going to be locked in a terrible position as she continued to push against her opponent, keeping her arm shoved down on the leg to prevent it from being a factor in their struggle.

Emily began to wrestle her down onto her side, Claudia's arm slipping from the leg as she was pulled closer to Emily. Bringing her free hand up, she tried to find Emily's head to try and push it back, trying to force an opening for her to slip her head out!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda on Sat May 25, 2019 1:11 am

Emily's grip on Claudia's head tightened, the redhead almost moaning as she relished the feeling of the woman struggling up against her. Then a hand came up onto her face, Emily caught off guard by it and reflexively squinting and leaning away as the blonde tried to push her back. Realizing the position was quickly becoming untenable, Emily released the headlock.

That didn't mean she was done with the blonde bombshell, however, Emily quickly trying to grab hold of the hand in her face with her free hand before trying to roll Claudia over onto her back and lower herself down on the blonde, chest meeting her face, to try to continue her work of weakening her opponent!

Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:05 pm

Claudia managed to slip out of the headlock as she took in a gasp of air from the tight position on her as Emily came right back at her, keeping up the fast pace assault! Claudia rolled back onto the mat as she brought her knees up, attempting to try and press them up into Emily's stomach to prevent the chest from descending on her face for a smother. Even if it was early in the match, a tight locked submission or smother would a quick loss for Claudia even if it was two of out three as she brought her hands up to push on Emily's shoulders, attempting to push her back enough to try and slip her legs around for a body scissors!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:49 am

Emily was caught off guard as Claudia brought her knees up, the redhead pressing against the blonde for a few moments. Then Claudia surprised her by trying to push her back further. With her weight and effort against Claudia's, the extra push from the blonde's arms, there was just a little bit of space, just enough for Claudia's legs to slip free.

Realization hit just as those legs wrapped around her. Emily winced, too late to stop her from squeezing her sides, but she could grab hold of the blonde's legs in turn. From there, she could try to turn Claudia over, intending to sit on the blonde's back and lock her into an impromptu Boston Crab if she could manage it!

Panda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2