Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 17 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 2 Bots

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, Chaos, GreatForce, Harrier, Jaystar, Kelsea, killcarrion, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, Nelv, shanecawf, skip-stop, Tarantulust, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 0

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji - Page 10 Empty Re: Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Nathifa was able to keep a quite leisure conversation with his erotic wrestling opponent, appearing pleased but not in troubles under his "hentai aggression". Her soft moans and the cute pinkish blush of her cheeks revealed that she was enjoying Koji's girth inside of her, but other than that, the busty dancer was in full control of herself.

As for Koji, being in the middle of the ring trying to sexually ravish his beautiful opponent could not feel more awkward and embarrassing. He was a brawler not a hentai wrestler, which made him the more flustered Nathifa got rid of her top and started to take the matter into her own hands, or better said breasts, pulling him face first into the mesmerizing comforts of her sexy bosom.

"Wah? ummghff... 0///0 ". Embarrassed or not, Koji's lust would inevitably increase at making love with such hot girl, his mind getting pleasantly foggy in the enveloping embrace of her perfumed breasts.

"Mnnnnf~<3". His hands roamed along thee curvy shape of Nathifa's body with crescent eagerness... and even tenderness, as expected from a young loverboy doing his best to worship her amazing body and make her happy.

Letting himself be carried off by such romantic feelings showed a different, cute side of Koji's personality that was rarely on display due to his tough-brawler gimmicks... But there was a big downfall to it, as the young boy was totally lowering his defenses, forgetting that he was in the middle of a match.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji - Page 10 Empty Re: Let the dance begin! Sharifa and Nathifa Vs. Koji

Post by USLMAN on Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:45 pm

Nathifa was more than enjoying making the proud brawler attempt to overwhelm her with his own lust, feeling him pump his boyhood into her with encouragement as he grew to love the pleasure more and more. It was difficult at this point though to even tell who’s move it really is, as Koji’s compliance was a result of the dancer’s erotic trickery.

“That feels good Koji.” Nathifa would mean softly, feeling his hands go across her body in worship. “But I think we need to change this up a bit.” Keeping him the way he was, Nathifa would attempt to then flip the two, trying to keep her on top of him while still keeping the erotic embrace connected. “I think I’m much better as a top to be honest.” And now She’d begin to move her hips more, meeting the boy’s and allowing his girth to feel even more of her pussy as the ride slowly sped up.
USLMAN
USLMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:27 pm

For a couple of minutes, Koji was lulled into the false belief of having gained the upper stance, as he got into a rhythm of his (or was it her?) humping, his hands (guided by hers??) roaming along Nathifa's body.

But he could not be more wrong, and Nathifa was ready to carve it into his embarrassed consciousness as she fuidly, effortlessly rolled ontop, causing Koji to moan in the process as she assumed firmer control of their love riding.
"Aah~ahhnnnghh... <3 0///0", he would moan tilting his head back, overwhelmed by increasing pleasure.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum