by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:09 am

Willow trembled as Rosa held her up almost eight feet in the air. She didn't know what was coming but from this height, it was gonna be bad. In her ravaged state all she could do was mumble... "No... I give... Please don't..."

Then Rosa executed the move. Dropping Willow, catching her midair, and driving her head into the mat like a nail into wood. The crusher held up her ragdolled opponent for a few moments; letting her arms dangle and her legs splayed open wide for all to see. Finally, she dropped her limp opponent like a sack of potatoes. The thick girls body jiggled momentarily, nearly causing a wardrobe malfunction in her simply bikini. All the pretty punching bag could do now was drool, twitch, and wait for the sweet mercy of a pin.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosa Cabrera Vs. Willow Gray: Willow just wants to help! (Complete)

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:50 pm

There we go. Rosa heard the impact, hell she felt the impact herself! Willows body seemed to go totally limp this time and Rosa again went for a cocky pose to keep Willow down! She flexed her arms and smiles, waving to the loudly booing crowd as the referee began the count!

"ONE!"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:39 am

The ref continued his count as Willows plump body twitched under Rosas massive foot. This time Willow would've stayed down for a 20 count if necessary. 
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
"FOUR!"...
"FIVE!"

With the ringing of the bell Willows first loss was made official. It would certainly not be the last. With the match technically over Willow was at her brutal opponent's whim. Did she have a heart of gold or would she continue to savage her beautiful ragdolled opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:49 am

Rosa stood tall as she was announced the victor, and had Willow been a tougher woman Rosa would very much have loved to keep smashing her after the bell. However there was no challenge with Willow. There was no point to it, no statement to be made from further punishment. Rosa looked down at the woman and shook her head before making her way over to the ropes, climbing through as the crowd continued to boo Rosa. She didn't care though as she came here and did what she intended to do.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3