Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Panda, skip-stop, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

The AFW Magazine

Go down

The AFW Magazine Empty The AFW Magazine

Post by Kelsea on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:22 am

Hey everyone,
We have just rolled out a new set of sub forums "AFW Magazine". The forum is set up as a blog, which gives it a slightly different feel to all the other sub forums (take a look and you'll understand). Hopefully you guys will find this to be a useful and fun way to keep track of your ongoing storylines as well as give everyone else visibility of the RPs you have going.

Any storylines you are running can go under AFW Magazine. Anything related to the title belts should go under either the "Friction Titles" or "Tension Titles" sub forums  under "AFW Magazine". We've already put up a couple of examples of news/magazine articles for you

In addition, people who contribute complete articles in this new forum regularly will be rewarded with the "top marks" for a short period of time. These ruling might change depending on how things go, but for the moment we will determine these rewards under the following terms:

-Creating a news article report linking back to a storyline you are running or that you have RECENTLY finished will earn you 1 credit
-If your character is featured as the main active participant in a storyline, you will also earn 1 credit (this is just to allow for situations where two members playing out a storyline to both be credited once it is reported by either of them)
-After earning 3 lots of credit, you will be rewarded with the Top Marks Tag for a month

We'll be trialing out the top marks reward with this forum only for now, this may change in the future

Spotlight
characters:
The AFW Magazine JRdfdUAThe AFW Magazine Rr18eBVThe AFW Magazine Cg3CzYmThe AFW Magazine 398g342The AFW Magazine NVw4u6G

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The AFW Magazine Empty Re: The AFW Magazine

Post by Kelsea on Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:29 pm

Sorry, forgot to unlock the Friction and Tension Title subforums inside the AFW Magazine forum. They are both unhidden now

Spotlight
characters:
The AFW Magazine JRdfdUAThe AFW Magazine Rr18eBVThe AFW Magazine Cg3CzYmThe AFW Magazine 398g342The AFW Magazine NVw4u6G

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea

View user profile http://www.afwrpg.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down