by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Gym Tussle (For SimplyMoon)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gym Tussle (For SimplyMoon) Empty Gym Tussle (For SimplyMoon)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Chisato:
Asuka:

In the Friction Gym, two out of the five HWA members were currently working out. Himeko was coming later, but for now it was just the two sisters here. The White Lioness Asuka was on the bench press and doing reps, while the Lil’ Angel Chisato was sporting her. Chisato had already done some lifting (with some 10 pound weights) and was all tuckered out. She wasn’t made for strength obviously, that’s why her aerial moves were so crucial to her offense. Asuka on the other hand was still going strong as she lifted the 100 pound dumbbell up and down.

Once she was finished, the bulky woman would dry herself off with a towel before Chisato put a water bottle with a straw in her face. The Lil’ angel had the cutest look on her face as she offered her big sis a drink, so Asuka gave her a smile and starting sucking on the straw while her sis held it. Chisato let out a laugh she did so. The duo were always happy in each other’s company, so this was no surprise.

“Hehe! What should we do now?” Chisato asked when her sister finished drinking.

“Hmmm…well…how about you and me get in the ring? I’ve gotta toughen you up some!~” Asuka replied with a poke to the angel’s tummy. Causing her to giggling briefly, but uncontrollably, like the Pillsberry dough boy!

“Hehehehehe! Don’t poke me! Or else I’ll poke you right back!” Chisato shouted while poking the woman in retaliation. Only Asuka’s tummy was iron and tough compared to her sister’s soft, cuddly physique. So when she poked those abs, Asuka didn’t budge, and it felt like her finger ricocheted off them!

“…ok lets go wrestle…” Chisato would say, fearing that her big sis might make her do a lot of sit ups so they could have matching abs. The lioness was already thinking that, of course, but she wanted to tussle around with Chisato more. Just like when they were kids. She’d be so much stronger than her little sister, but usually played around enough to let Chisato jump on her from the couch. Those are the days…days where she could have fun with Chisato without fear of a slutty clown attacking her. Asuka was still having nightmares from that day.

Alexia was bad, but what if something worse happened down the line? That was why Asuka was sticking to Chisato so much more lately. Luckily she didn’t mind her big sister’s company. In fact, Chisato was happier than ever to have all of this attention. But as the duo reached the ring, they’d find someone already standing by it.

“Oh excuse me…are you using this ring?” Chisato asked as she walked up to the woman. “Me and my sister were going to spar with each other…hehe! But if you’re using it maybe you could join us?” the little angel would add with a giggle. She was happy enough to share the ring. Maybe have a fun triple threat, or a playful 2 v 1 with this woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Gym Tussle (For SimplyMoon) Empty Re: Gym Tussle (For SimplyMoon)

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:23 pm

Ragna Lemoine:

Ragna had been shadow boxing in the ring when Chisato had asked to use the ring, not that Ragna had even taken notice at all as she had nice new pair of head phones on blaring music right into her ears with her back turned to them. She was a larger woman standing around half a foot bigger than Asuka and even more so with Chisato, a body rather similar to the leader of their little army as she bobbed and weaved, chest jiggling along with rather the rest of her body as she threw out a few punches, as if caught in some sort of trance.

If she hadn't looked back behind her she most likely wouldn't have seen the two there, immediately stopping what she was doing to look back to them, "*What* (translated from French)," she asks as in her native tongue first, taking out the earbuds so she could actually hear them, "What do you want, don't you see I'm working here, unless you want to be my punching bags tonight. Espeacially you shorty, you'd be perfect to have some fun with," Cleary threatening them both as she put her hands on the hips of her training athletic shorts, intimidating and rather menacing in all appearances.

"How about it, I could use the target practice, a good test dummy for a few moves I've been working on just for somebody like you, short little you," she came forward to look down upon her, not even giving any attention to Asuka and only to the smaller Chisato.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:47 pm

Chisato was quickly terrified as the woman she spoke to got mean. She had only been polite and now this woman wanted to beat her up! The little angel was too scared to answer right away, however, she luckily had a big sister in her corner. Asuka was fuming by the time this stranger walked up to Chisato. Quickly getting between them, the white lioness would shove put her hands on the brunette's chest and shove her away.

"Don't you dare!" Asuka growled as she made space between them to shield Chisato. "What's your problem?! She just wanted to use the ring with me! If you wanna fight I'll give you one! Maybe I can teach you some manners while we're at it..." Asuka would say while pointing up at the squared circle.

"W-wait! Asuka you don't need to..." Chisato began to say before her sister cut her off. "Go wait in the locker room for Himeko. I'll come and get you when we're done..." the lioness would say without turning away from this new enemy in front of her. "I'll be fine." she added, to which Chisato gulped and left to call Himeko on her cell phone. It didn't matter how tall she was, this bitch was going down! Cracking her knuckles, Asuka would stare the woman down before getting in the ring by sliding under the ropes.

"Come on! Get in here so I can beat you up!" the bulky woman growled. She was so sick of people picking on Chisato all the time...so Asuka was going to put an end to it. Starting with this bitch! "No one threatens my little sister..." she grumbled angrily, while looking forward to making this woman pay for her actions.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Ragna's concentration went from one sister to the other as she gave a rather mean looking look to Asuka. While she did want to crush the smaller girl, Asuka was far more to her taste it appeared, feisty and determined, making it all the more sweater, "O' I think I like you much better, all that aggression, the anger, let it all out for me. The fact that your both sisters make it all the more better for her to watch as well," crouching low in the ring, taunting her to come in. The antagonizing woman had even gone to the far end of the ring as if to entice her inside just to challenge her for the ring.

Much of this wasn't planned at all as usually Ragna would have switched out of her wrestling persona and happily let the two use it, but for whatever actual reason, call it boredom or something similar to it, the French woman had gone against her typical norms and kept up her heelish persona, relishing it, "Tell me how defending your sister like this makes her look, rather weak to me and not the best of looks. I'd have at least given her a chance no. You I shall spare no mercy towards.

SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:50 pm

The two woman were now in the ring together and tempers were already boiling. With Chisato out of sight Asuka was no longer worried about her little sister getting hurt. But this bitch continued to make fun of her and the little angel. Ragna seemed determined to rile the lioness up as she acted like she was making Chisato look weak speaking for her. So tightening her fists, the bulky lioness would run at and their fight began

"I didn't...She's...she's not weak...she's...Just...shut up already! When I'm finished...you're never going to talk bad about my sister again!" Asuka roared as she ran at the taller woman. She knew strength wouldn't be enough against a much larger foe. Which was why the white lioness would try faking the mean woman out. It would seem like she was going for a lock up, but instead Asuka attempt to start things off with a sudden European uppercut to Ragna's chin. Using some strikes would hopefully give her the edge against this larger opponent. Asuka had throw down with enemies like this before. A long rivalry with the Dire Pack taught her that some people don't deserve respect. Some people just needed a proper beating!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm

Stood there with arms crossed pushing up her large and rather impressive breasts underneath. She had heard of the White Army, just some group she had always thought as a bunch of punks. Their leader seemed a bit more real though, wondering if she had trained them up a bit. It was rather possible that she could get a taste of that through whatever training though apparently none of that went into restraint as Asuka rushed forward, ready to strike yet Ragna did nothing, even when it looked like she was about to grapple her.

The strike hit hard, staggering her back. All the way to the end she had stood there as if enticing her to strike first blow, as if sportsmanlike, her head knocked back. However the stagger only lasted a second or two as looked back at Asuka, adorned with a smile a line of blood from her mouth from a cut lip.

"Good, but it will take more than that."
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Asuka was glad that her move worked, but the taller woman was acting like she didn't mind the strike all that much. Even with a bloodied and cut lip, it was like she was a little impressed. Asuka didn't want this woman's respect, though. She wanted to defeat this woman and make her regret picking on her precious, little sister, Chisato. So the bulky woman refused to show mercy, or hold back even a tiny, little bit!

"Believe me...I've got way more than you can take!" Asuka shouted at the bitch before she'd run at her enemy once again. This time looking to drive her big boot into Ragna's chest with a hard kick. If successful, the white lioness was hoping this would knock her opponent down onto her back, and wipe that stupid smirk right off of Ragna's face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:59 pm

This time it appeared that Ragna wasn't going to just stand there and take once again another hard hitting move to her body but instead braced in a wrestling stance prepared herself for the oncoming Asuka. She was ready for the attack and grabbed the big boot, stumbling back an inch from it's strength as she held her there, hands around the now kicked out leg as the French woman shot Asuka a dirty look.

"Well Well, it looks like I have the upperhand now no?" she asks sarcastically as she attempts to drive Asuka right down into the mat down fast and hard.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:57 pm

Asuka grimaced as her opponent grabbed her boot. Now hopping on her other foot, the bulky woman was in a bit of trouble and she knew it. Ragna knew it too, and she was probably taking a lot of sadistic joy from seeing the lioness like this. Of course, Asuka would NEVER admit her predicament. Especially to this bitch!

"You so don't!" she barked, which had no effect since she was hopping on one leg like an idiot. Soon, though, Ragna would lift her leg and bring the white lioness down on her back with a grunt. This left her vulnerable, and Asuka knew it. But she didn't have the time to come up with any defenses with Ragna so close already.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:11 pm

Ragna didn't leave much time for a recovery, grabbing the same leg again while Asuka was on the floor, grabbing the ankle and going straight for an ankle lock, yanking hard and painfully. The French woman would start from the standing position but would quickly move to the ground to be secure with the hold as much as she could possibly be in.

"O' I so am," she spoke in French with a rather evil look on her face. This needless aggression, putting it all Asuka as if she was an insult thrown her way, one that Ragna was willing to take and throw it back with as much anger as possible.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next