Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 6:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 4:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amethyst Dancer - Mara Jingfei

Go down

Amethyst Dancer - Mara Jingfei Empty Amethyst Dancer - Mara Jingfei

Post by kerflubble Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:37 pm

Name: Mara Jingfei
Hair Color: Purple (dyed)
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 124 lbs
Alias: The Amethyst Dancer
Nationality: Sri Lankan
Alignment: Face - Sensual
Entrance music: Wound Up Windmill - A Hat In Time DLC OST

Fighting Style: Utilising her flexibility, Mara prefers to twist anyone she manages to make her victim into knots then hold them in place with her legs whenever they're not coiling around someone's neck. When she can't rely on grappling her foes because they can either power out or keep away: she tends to struggle to regain control of a situation, she has a few strikes at her disposal and her legs can snap a quick take-down but her options are more limited.

Preferred matches: Oil, Hentai Submission, POW, Smother KO, regular submission

Attitude to hentai: "Take my breath away~"

Signature moves:
Headscissor variations
Armbar
Japanese Leg-Clutch Cradle
Facesit

Finishing move/s:

Amethyst Recliner: A combination of various submission holds targeting the foe's legs and hips, spreading them out while punishing the legs with a combination Calf Slicer and Stretch Muffler
https://gfycat.com/LongRapidJanenschia

Indian Octopus: Mara wraps her body and legs around her opponent and twists so she holds both her opponent's arms behind their back, from there she can either drive her elbow into their ribs for extra pain, snare their head into a headscissor to weaken them into passing out/submitting or reaching behind to fondle her foe for a hentai based attack.

Appearance:

Personality:

Perverted, hedonistic, and slightly masochistic: Mara will take on any and all challengers but she has a special place in her heart for women who try to smother her out cold, especially if they're bigger than her. Be it in the ring, the locker room, the showers or a private bedroom: Mara will not be afraid to try and start a seductive fight.

History:

Mara had always been an object of desire, even back in her home country where she had managed to carve out a living as an Oil Wrestler, wriggling her way around other challengers surrounded by a cheering crowd. In Colombo, her home town, she was even starting to develop a reputation as the unbeatable demon in the oil pools until she was challenged by a foreigner. The challenger was a blonde, slightly larger than the Sri Lankan woman but Maya remained confident to bring the larger woman to her knees, this would turn out to be a costly mistake.

The challenger dominated Maya on the soaked canvas, the local champion was soon reduced to putty in her foe's hands: First by brute strength crushing the purple haired dancer into a rag doll, second by technique as Maya's flexibility was put to the test in torturous holds, her sole managing to touch the back of her own head at certain points, and finally when she was unable to resist her foe any longer, her face was sat on until she stopped struggling.

Waking up bleary eyed in a hotel shower, she found herself as a guest of the same challenger who had dethroned her. The woman was only passing through Maya's part of the world and would soon be on her way, to find new lands and new women to conquer and from then on Maya's heart was set. She would follow this woman's example and travel the world, competing and winning in multiple disciplines even though the oil had a special place in her heart, every time a larger foe would crush her in any grappling contest it would bring back happy memories of her time as the Sri Lankan oil demon. Now as the Amethyst Dancer she has reached Japan, and with it: a whole new land to conquer and a whole roster of women to conquer her.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down