Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

*torra shinjiro17, Cherry Lover, Edmund, LunarWolf, Quimble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 1

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Seeking some Debuts

Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:26 am by godjacob

Hello, I am new to AFW and am looking for some first matches for my roster members.

Here is a link to my full roster. All are available for matches.
http://www.afwrpg.com/t19316-godjacob-s-clubhouse#524682

My only requirement, given they all are new and I want them to get a good starting pace, I'd prefer matches that they can win. So any jobbers or girls/guys you have that can afford to take a loss are free and open for consideration. I hope we can make for some fun matches and thank you for …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Akino Sanada vs Armando ‘Army’ Rodriguez - This Is Awkward

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Akino Sanada vs Armando ‘Army’ Rodriguez - This Is Awkward - Page 4 Empty Re: Akino Sanada vs Armando ‘Army’ Rodriguez - This Is Awkward

Post by acuya on Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:01 pm

Army’s first instinct after nailing Akino was to run forward and make the most of her prone state, take the opportunity to nail her with a running attack, use his size and speed to plaster her into the corner - his aching balls reminded him of just how bad an idea that was, though. Akino was showing herself to be really, really good at reversing a situation. He needed to keep her close. Focus on safe moves.

Here, in the corner, he could go to work. No need to rush this.

”What’s…” He slumped forward, taking a deep breath. ”What’s wrong, having trouble thinking up new come-ons? While you’re busy…”

Army turned around took a step back, but he didn’t leave Akino alone for long, He reached out, grabbing a hold of the second ropes, dipped down and thrust his shoulder forward, shooting it hard into her stomach to fold her in half over his back.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Akino Sanada vs Armando ‘Army’ Rodriguez - This Is Awkward - Page 4 Empty Re: Akino Sanada vs Armando ‘Army’ Rodriguez - This Is Awkward

Post by killcarrion on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:27 am

More parallels couldn't help but be drawn between Armando and his equally infuriating sister. In that much like how Akino insisted on wanting more time apart from Carmen in a relationship sense...Akino would have greatly appreciated space between herself and Armando. Only in this instance, it was more of an immediate, compulsive need in a literal sense. As in him backing up off her so she could be given a damned minute to breathe and compose herself.

The otaku maid
squinted from being hauled upward whilst patting around the immediate area around her to find the top ropes once more, mistakenly hoping she was going to be gifted that reprieve until the hard truth came with a booming thud of a shoulder tackle into her slender abdomen. Her legs flopping before being propped up by her booted heels on the canvas, her battered stomach caving in as she slumped with a wheezing cough to whatever breaths she still had left in her.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:01 am

Army was feeling the burning need to end this. Seriously. Right now.

He honestly might’ve forfeited the match if he thought his WLD could take the hit, but he knew it couldn’t. He was on the track to getting that ship in the right direction, needed to start racking up some wins to build momentum with his career, maybe even take a run at the belt - would be to catch up with Carmen and get some gold.

But, as effective as the shoulder rush was, being this close to Akino just reminded him of how hot she was, how firm her body felt, how supple those breasts felt on his back...gah. On top of it all, he couldn’t let her go. She was proving to be real good at reversing his momentum.

Time to finish it. Time for his KO punch.

Before that, he needed to get her out of the corner, in the roughest way possible. He pulled back, keeping her wrap around his shoulder the whole time, and jerked up hard to send her flying overhead, putting enough force in the throw to have her coming down hard in the center of the ring. It’d be a nasty landing, but nowhere near as bad as what he had planned next…

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4