Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, OmegaVan0, Panda, skip-stop, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Sleepover

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 9 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Kyoko’s fists didn’t leave this time bashing against Fallon’s belly and trying to grind it into submission. Up close she saw the pain in Fallon’s face even as she tried to hide it before the brunette endured and attempted to try and maintain the face of toughness at there close proximity and threw another punch Kyoko’s way to mimic her tactic.

Uggh..” Kyoko didn’t back down but she felt her body jerk from the punch. Her face staring her down as it remained close. The challenge was obvious with how close there faces were and Kyoko kept herself strong and staring down Fallon. Her fist grinding across those abs and pushing as far back as possible.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:55 am

Fallon had been grinding her knuckles into Kyoko's abs from the start, and then her friend just had to imitate the tactic. So Fallon had to demonstrate to her just who was better at maximizing pain through that sustained, slow burn type of attack. Without the benefit of the wind-up before the punch, this might be an even better way to judge whose arm was actually stronger.

Fallon grunted, but she kept her abs flexed, though Kyoko's continued grinding and twisting might, after a few days, manage to wear them down. She leaned in, keeping her eyes open, staring Kyoko down as their faces got so close that their noses pressed together. Fallon kept up a constant pressure with her fist, pushing in and up on Kyoko's abs to try to dig a hole up into the more sensitive part of her friend's torso. But at the same time, each individual knuckle would wiggle in a different pattern, as Fallon aimed to pinpoint the weakest part of Kyoko's belly, perhaps in between two of the "packs" of her abs, and, no matter how small it might have been, she would exploit it to the fullest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on July 7, 2019.
Daaharu
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:43 pm

Kyoko was slowly working on the core of Fallon while keeping her own safe. While she knew Fallon was trying her best Kyoko knew her abs could outlast hers in a straightforward contest, having done so before at the gym with no interruptions barring them. She remembered the way Fallon’s body poured in the interim of that little exchange her legs kicking like a frustrated child after she dropped and wondered if Fallon could handle two straight losses. And she was eager to find out.

With Fallon’s face so close to her own she looked at the brunettes cute eyes and face taking in the sight as her fists worked Fallon’s fore feeling them grind across the skin and working towards any objective of opening. Her own would remain firm against the grinding knuckles with Kyoko showing her confidence in that with a grin.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 pm

Fallon felt Kyoko's knuckles continuing to grind into her own abs, trying to work their way in deeper, trying to excavate a hole in the Greatest Belly the Planet Has Ever Seen, though they weren't exactly making much progress, as Fallon's iron abs felt some minor discomfort, barely more than an itch, and little else. Kyoko was obviously trying her best, but she was not able to stand toe to toe with a fully-prepared, fully-energized Fallon, and that would be proven soon enough.

Kyoko grinned, and Fallon grinned back, challenging her rival to try to find an objective or opening, knowing for a fact none existed on her carefully-sculpted tummy. She wasn't going to underestimate Kyoko's, of course—while it was obvious the scraping, grinding, and drilling was hurting her, it would take a long while for Fallon to break those abs down that way. She decided to be sporting before changing tactics, giving Kyoko's efforts an exaggerated yawn. "You're not getting anywhere, so why don't you pull back and try another punch before keeping the grinding up?" she asked with a teasing chuckle, as her own knuckles would give Kyoko's abs one last good scrubbing in a wide circle before pulling away as Fallon cocked her arm for another superhumanly-strong punch.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on July 7, 2019.
Daaharu
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:12 am

Fallon certainly likes to think she had things in the bag her smile showing that she didn’t feel too badly affected by the whole ordeal. Kyoko knew better though, she had faced Fallon giving it her all and won before so the precedent was there though she doubted this would get that far since she was pretty hungry but her pride wouldn’t let her be the first one to point that out. When Fallon gave her silly yawn Kyoko just rolled her eyes and prepared for what came next. “Not exactly like you were getting much done either. But if you need a bit of hope that you can find a weak spot with another punch we can keep going just fine.” Kyoko said as her fist would pull back with Fallon’s readying herself for what would come next and throwing her next big punch to Fallon.

She aimed for the sexiest spot there and her favorite being Fallon’s belly button. It likely wasn’t the weak area but Kyoko wanted to strike hard and work the better parts of Fallon mostly because she was more amused by the idea of hurting Fallon’s stronger areas in the time she had. Her fist slamming into and grinding the area. Fallon’s own punch hit at the same time but it didn’t deter her attack with the Belly Queens prized abs holding out as expected even as the battering ram of a fist penetrated it. Kyoko’s smile didn’t go away...at least until her phone started dining by the counter with the words ‘Mom’ proudly displayed on it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9