Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Iron Abs Sleepover

2 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Iron Abs Sleepover - Page 16 Empty Re: Iron Abs Sleepover

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:59 pm

Kyoko was more focused on the kiss and keeping Fallon close, though she started to feel her get a bit friskier, pushing her tongue against her lips to get her to open up and actually pulling her shorts down. Kyoko knew what Fallon wanted. Though she was a bit hesistant to act on it just yet. She still enjoyed Fallon in the clothes that she was on and she didn’t want them dropped on the floor. Even for a bit of fun. Though she did allow her shorts to be dropped and engaged Fallon a bit more with her tounge, letting the brunette have her way on this before an idea flared up in her head. And in her current moment she couldn’t say no to this idea.

Rather then strip her she grabbed her and actually lifted her up, bringing her towards a wall to pin her against. Kyoko would break the kiss and suddenly she would throw a punch to Fallon’s belly button. Then another to her solar plexus before throwing two more to the center of her belly leaving her fist there for a second as she dropped to her knees. Wordlessly she pulled her fist away and then brought her face to Fallon’s belly and started kissing it over and over again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:38 am

Fallon wasn't sure exactly how Kyoko would respond to being stripped. She imagined it wouldn't be with disgust or anger, but it could have been anything from nervous jitters to giggling to sexy moans and stripping Fallon back. Kyoko might be reluctant to take off the cheerleader outfit she had designed especially for Fallon, true, so Fallon did have an inkling that Kyoko might want to keep things clothed for the time being...

Fallon didn't expect to be lifted up and shoved against the wall. Feeling the pressure that Kyoko exerted on her to keep her in place, Fallon's eyes widened, and her lips stopped their sucking and slurping, as she opened her mouth to voice a question to her friend.

The only thing that came out was a gasp, as she took a hard punch right to her belly button, forcing air out of her, as three more punches continued to tenderize her abs, redden the flesh, and force more air out of her. Finally, as she was totally pinned against the wall, unable to move, belly smarting, Kyoko kneeled down, pulled that fist away, and began kissing Fallon's belly, causing the Californian's eyes to open as wide as they ever had as she felt warm, moist lips sliding across her abs. She was so surprised by this turn of events that, even after Kyoko's shorts had dropped, Fallon hadn't gotten a chance to check out her friend's panties!

"Aaaaaaaahaaannh...!" she squealed, toes curling!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:40 am

If one thing became clear, it was that Fallon showed a love and appreciation for anything about the abs. So she started doing anything to try and mess with her. Keeping her from having a chance to ask her what she was doing. Kyoko wanted to make sure that this went off without a hitch and Fallon for once didn’t have the preparedness to respond quickly. Giving Kyoko all the time she needed to start really getting through Fallon’s defenses. Once her lips were on the brunette she had her hooked and maiming just like she wanted to.

Keeping her there as her kisses remained sensual the Belly Queen started to work on her No. 1 fan with a smile knowing that Fallon was loving every second of this and wouldn’t want her to stop. Kyoko didn’t intend to kissing everywhere and letting her lips longer each time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:32 am

Fallon wasn't prepared for the sudden belly punching, after all the sensual grinding and tender kissing. And then Kyoko started making out with her belly, which just left Fallon feeling like she was lighter than air, her head in the clouds. It was almost like an out-of-body experience.

Finally, her head floated back down out of the sky to afix itself back onto her shoulders, but she was still shivering and moaning as that mouth worked over each abdominal muscle, and each crease in Fallon's belly, giving each one more than its due attention, keeping the Californian on edge. Fallon wanted to be able to reciprocate, but she couldn't, not in this position.

And...she still wanted to see those panties, damn it!

"Mmmmn...Kyoko..." Fallon moaned, wiggling her hips as she felt that mouth continue across her body, biting her lip as she looked down at her friend's dark hair, all she could see of the Japanese wrestler's head.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:10 am

Kyoko wasn’t stopping anytime soon, feeling Fallon was becoming putty in her hands for how this was working out for her and wanting nothing more then to make Fallon surprised by how crazy she could get and judging by the reaction she was getting it was a very successful work on her part. But while the wall was tempting she did want to change things up a bit more keeping the kisses coming on Fallon’s belly but she would suddenly pull away and then once again drive a punch into Fallon’s belly. Standing up she would lean in and peck her lips before bringing them to her ear

Lets go..I have more fun for us this way.” she whispered into Fallon’s ear. Wrapping her arm around her and practically walking her to where her bedroom is. Opening the door there was a Queen sized bed set up perfectly and Kyoko who seemed to just be going for whatever the hell she wanted grabbed Fallon and tossed her on the bed before coming down as well to sit on top of her. Before she did anything else she would suddenly go to the bottom of her stomach and lick across it going all the way up across her belly until stopping at the top.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Fallon couldn't help but be frozen in place by treatment like this. Kyoko's belly wasn't close enough to her face to reciprocate. And she couldn't reach Kyoko's ass, either, to see those panties or to spank it to try to break free. And...she didn't really want to break free from this!

Kyoko kept changing things up, though. She went from punching to kissing, and then just as quickly from kissing back to punching, Fallon still unprepared, the fist sinking in deep, her knees bending inward and knocking against each other. She sucked in air, barely able to talk as Kyoko stood up again and whispered in her ear. She did manage to find her balance again as they started walking, though she let Kyoko lead the way as she opened the door to the bedroom. Fallon was not about to push anything on Kyoko that her friend didn't want...but it was quickly becoming apparent that Kyoko was willing to go a lot further than Fallon initially expected she would!

Fallon was thrown down on the bed, and Kyoko sat on top of her. Fallon's eyes were still wide as Kyoko's mouth once again went to her stomach, tongue starting just above her waistline, then sliding all the way up, over her belly button, over her iron abs, all the way to where her belly connected with her boobs! "Aaaah...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Kyoko has Fallon in the palm of her hands now, she could tell by the way her body was reacting and the fact she was just accepting and allowing anything Kyoko did. Forcing her to the bedroom she would start her work on the rest of her with the long lick across her toned belly. She knew what the bed implied but she genuinely had no intention of pushing this to another level on the first night...not when she had other things she could do to blow Fallon’s mind. Stopping the kiss she pushed and looked Fallon in the eyes to see what she looked like. Seeing the excitement and desire there she smirked and then sat up before turning around and positioning herself so that her butt was in front of Fallon.

Is this what you were wondering about? Here take a good long look.” Kyoko said with a smirk before her butt came down on top of Fallon’s face and she was smothering her with the gray bottoms with red linings. Shaking her ass against Fallon’s face her hand travelled back to the brunettes body. Kissing her fist she would start to work the body some more and send a big punch right on the exposed belly of Fallon.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Fallon wondered just how far Kyoko was going to take this right now. Laying on her back in Kyoko's bed, still wearing the "Kyoko No. 1" cheer outfit, it felt like something crazy was about to happen. And, admittedly, while Kyoko didn't go all the way right then and there, it was definitely at least a little bit crazy when she finally gave Fallon something she had been itching for all night long.

They were really nice panties. Casual, classic cut, grey cotton, red accents, which was a surprising choice for Kyoko. But they clung to her curves perfectly, and Fallon, as that butt descended onto her face, couldn't help but admire the snugness of the fabric against it, right up until it was pressed against her face so firmly that she couldn't breathe at all. She opened her mouth, trying to say something, but just got a mouthful of panty-clad butt for her trouble! She felt that butt shaking in her face, rubbing warm essence of Kyoko all over her...

It was pretty nice. Fallon moaned again. And then that moan turned into a surprised, pained, but muffled shriek as that punch dug into her belly and her whole body convulsed!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 pm

The way Fallon was reacting and moaning with all her punches made Kyoko think she should catch the brunette off guard more often. The women’s warm breathe on her but and made her more motivated to start really working on her more. Her hands went across her stomach letting the Cali girl enjoy the smothering before she went for another simple punch. Hitting as hard as she could while she was there.

Someones enjoying themselves.” Kyoko smirked leaning down and trying to actually kiss it more to mix things up leaving Fallon unable to prepare for what she would do next. This time letting her tounge slip into Fallon’s belly button to playfully tease the women more and more.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:45 am

Fallon was suffering from a near-total sensory overload right now. They were all very good, very fun things, even the belly punching. But it was all just too much for her to comprehend right now, especially after beng on such an emotional knife's edge just a few minutes prior. Kyoko's cute, warm, panty-clad ass was on her face, swallowing up her vision and sense of smell completely with all of that wonderful bouncy firmness. And those fists kept on pounding into her belly, at intervals far too irregular for Fallon to prepare for—especially with the rubbing and kissing in between.

"Mmmmm...mmhh..." Fallon puffed, her chest heaving, breath coming in quick pants which were quickly sopped up by Kyoko's butt, heating up that rump rapidly, which only served to disorient Fallon more. For a second, she couldn't tell what the heck was happening when she felt something wet wiggle into her belly button.

And then...well, then she realized what it was, and waves of pleasure washed through her. Her whole body seemed to warm, her toes curled, and she kicked her legs around wildly, unable to contain a serious case of the wiggles, even as it used up some of the last of the oxygen in her lungs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next