by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy

+3
M.J.Caboose14
Underdog21
Vcom7418
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy Empty Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:53 am

(Original thread is here: https://www.afwrpg.com/t14974-favorite-matches?highlight=best+matches)

Felt this needed to be revived, and since we got a ton of new people in, thought this was a perfect time to do this again.

Any sort of match is ok, be it yours, or someone else's, with any character or any type :3

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy Empty Re: Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:38 am

Reposted/modified from the last thread, of all the matches my characters have participated in, my favourites include:

Emily Nelson vs Natasha Han- Actually, there were three matches between Emily and Natasha, and I enjoyed the hell out of all three. It helped create a nice friendship/rivalry between the two Wrestle Angels.

Emily Nelson vs Odessa Brock (lost with the old site)- It was an entertaining and sexy match to be sure, doubly so since it played on the whole England vs Scotland rivalry the two developed.

Rainbow Mika vs Angel- a title match between Angel and Rainbow Mika...and it was pretty much as intense as a good title match should be. Plus, again, Alex always has been a fun person to RP with.

Panther Risako vs Chris Morgan- what can I say, I'm a sucker for Wrestle Angel matches.

Makie Akamatsu vs Belinda Northman- I always enjoy matches with Lunarwolf's characters, and we both went out of our way to have two of our favourites slam the hell out of each other.

Makie Akamatsu vs John Mitchell- Makie's only title match to date, with Makie giving and taking a lot of punishment against her male opponent. I kinda wish I had followed up after that with beangraff for rematch/RP opportunities.

Makie Akamatsu vs Mako Adachi- an intense back and forth bout between Makie and one of the more infamous fighters in AFW, in a bout that spills out of the ringside and sees them trying to destroy one another. Definitely a fun match.

Kyo Akamatsu vs Purin- one of Kyo's more intense mixed matches, with lots of back and forth action between two competitors who just wouldn't quit. Definitely one of my favourite matches against KillerV's characters.

Kyo vs Suzumi Ishikawa- Another intense back-and-forth bout. Props to Highfly for helping to make this such a great bout.

There are probably a large number of good ones I'm missing/forgetting about, mind you.

Opponents/individual characters I'd love to face more of:

Belinda Northman
Alaina Sanders
Mako Adachi
Megumi Mutoh
Freia Kagami
Rebecca Tomoko
Clyde Gastin
Any of Alex's chars
Odessa Brock
Mindy Priest*
Katherine Hart*

Characters I'd be interested in taking on in the future:

Chigusa Yuuki
Mighty Yukiko
Chloe Ruiz
Either of the Gaster sisters
Cicilia Reinhardt (sp?)
Jessica and/or James Wright
Daisuke and/or Ami Takeuchi
Yelena Turova
Domino*

*Yes I realize the aren't in AFW anymore.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy Empty Re: Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Underdog21 wrote:
Makie Akamatsu vs Mako Adachi- an intense back and forth bout between Makie and one of the more infamous fighters in AFW, in a bout that spills out of the ringside and sees them trying to destroy one another. Definitely a fun match.

Yay! I made the list~! Very Happy

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:02 pm

Btw My favorite matches include....

Linda / Syd VS Atura / Ryu

Mako VS Daisuke to become KING (Mako and Daisuke are best enemies ever)

Makie VS Mako (As doggo said, twas great!)

HWA VS Rebecca Tomko: Gauntlet Match (With Part 2 being Rebecca and Himeko in oil!)

Mako VS Cicilia in a boxing match (Cause punches!!! And 'Jugs')

Himeko VS DB (Cause they work well together!)

Yukina VS Himeko For the Rookie Belt (Cause it was fun!)

Bunny Bomber VS Pantera (Alex is indeed a fun rper, Doggo)

Mako VS Ryo (Cause hentai)

Himeko VS Karina in a sauna match (Cause people loved it)

And finally...Himeko VS Alaina LWS! (Cause it made me orange and was epic!)

Honorable Mentions

Alexia VS Himeko (Cause it hasn't reached the match stage XD)

Mako VS Carmen (Cause it was a spar)

Mako VS Domino (Cause it was an IM and no one saw it...Sorrrrrry!)

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:15 am

Strange how I didn't make use of this thread the first time around...but at least now I have even more matches to consider some of my favorites. For now these are some of my favorite threads that I personally have been involved in, and please don't feel sour if I don't involve someone on this list. I might make another list of favorites later to add to this one, and maybe another list of favorite threads I had nothing to do with. And these are in no particular order.

1) AV 14 Entropy Title Match: Silver Ace (C) Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt - The first match I ever received compliments on, and from people I highly respected around here when I was just a humble newbie. This was the thread that helped me to cement where I should take Gwendolyn as a character/heel, was an immense honor in being granted a belt so early on which gave me a bunch of confidence in myself, and one that wouldn't have happened without Tai's generosity in taking a chance on the new guy who was only a few months into the site.

2) A Penny With A Hole In It - Not a match, but a thread that had me wrestling with heavy emotions. The conclusion of a serious of relationship threads between D.B. and Blossom that built up a lot of repressed feelings with as tender and heartwarming of an ending that I've ever written. It's what I would consider the beneficial result of taking your time with building up a relationship and have them truly get to know one another through numerous encounters for a payoff that was worth the prolonged wait, and it is right now my longest running couple.

3) Mistress Paige Vs Harumi Hazama: A Seductive Sensation! - Unbelievably fun thread to write for. A sensually kinky match that naturally turns into something melodramatic and over the top, with twists, turns, and emotional gut punches. An unexpected delight, and one that was done entirely off the cuff as we gradually veered away from our intended ending when we just started bouncing off of eachothers posts to see where it would take us. A pure example of just going with the flow and organically feeding off of the others writing.

4) The Dasher Challenge : Part 3 - Too Close To The Sun - Dasher's third challenge ends up being one of my most fond Tension matches, and is what I think is damn good example of how to write someone being a hero even in crushing defeat while making the bruiser heel looking like the loser even in victory by having some no name go the distance against him.

5) Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Suzumi Ishikawa: Friendly Foes! - This was written during an early time when, due to almost all my other characters being in threads with toxic people, I was just truly miserable and in a state of depression. Good friends helped me get through it, but during this time Mikoto was practically the only character I thoroughly enjoyed writing for...and is a character I immensely credit for getting me through that rough period. Because of that I have somewhat of an emotional attachment to her, which helped me write this culmination of a well-fleshed out character arc for her that started from her first thread with almost every other one playing a hand in her development. This ended up being my unintentional retirement thread for her...simply because I wouldn't know where to take her from what I feel is the perfect conclusion for her character arc.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomboyTsuka Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

My favorite matches will always be the ones with huge wrestlers, either muscular or semi-muscular, especially in PPVs like Summer Splash or Avalanche. Here are my top 5 matches:

1. Himeko VS Karina (IM Match)
A sweaty match between the hulking Heavenly General and the monstrous Beast. Despite being an IM match, I really enjoyed reading it!!

2. https://www.afwrpg.com/t14284-ss-16-nikolette-tessla-vs-cecilia-northman
The Croatian mechanic Nikolette takes on the Swedish blondie amazoness Cecilia. Although Tatyina's not here anymore, Nikolette is a favorite character to me. I wish I could take ownership of her tho...she's a thicc mechanic and probably can be good friends or even rivals with Janis. Cecilia is also my favorite too!! She has that nice long, flowing blonde hair and toned abs as well. A WAIFU MATERIAL!!

3. Donga Stick Match for the Entropy Title: Fathia Aiyn Vs. Alaina Sanders
Alaina Sanders is arguably one of my favorite AFW wrestlers. This time, she takes on Fathia Aiyn, the Somali wrestler. It's kind of rare seeing weapon-based matches like this, and I hope to see more like these despite the facts that Tatyina isn't part of AFW anymore by the time I arrived here

4. Fright Fight - Belinda Northman Vs. Annabelle Reaves
Belinda dressed up as a Jolteon is one of the cutest thing I ever seen. Even though I didn't pretty like Pokemon as much as my DeviantArt and LINE friend, but I think Belinda looks cute in that Jolteon costume, not to mention that she has a short blonde sassy hair!! Maybe my friend will enjoy reading this match!!

5. Elimination Chamber: Neske Alapo Vs. Gabbie Desjardin Vs. Etzlicoatl Vs. Serina Kashibara Vs. Akiha Kosha Vs. Belinda Northman
A huge Elimination Chamber match featuring the Swedish tomboy and five other wrestlers!! TBH, Gabbie is kinda cute and lovable too, for a blonde tomboy grappler. I kinda enjoyed reading it, but then I saw that this match was unfinished since Tatyina and Rhapsody has left. Damn...I wish this was finished TBH

https://www.afwrpg.com/t18148-tsuka-s-tomboy-friends#496775

Meet me on Pixiv too:
https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=32219332
TomboyTsuka
TomboyTsuka

https://www.undertow.club/members/tsukachan.163336/

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Nice picks!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy A9b

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy CxD01fY
Favorite Matches Part 2: Battle Tendancy Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:52 am

y tho

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next