by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:03 pm

Ryu's escape attempt was short lived as Selene easily contained his meek resistance, soon resuming her repetitive squeeze-and-relax pattern so that the boy would become dizzy and obedient in her hold again.

The fans laughed happily at the extra-taunting touch provided by Selene's way to talk to her prisoner, gently scolding him like a mother would be expected to do on a fussy little child.

With each new squeeze, Ryu could feel a wave of sleepy numbness wash his body and surround his mind, until he was "persuaded" to be a very good boy in the hypnotic squeeze of her figure four and her sleeperhold.

"Nnn...nnnghf.... @///@". Swimming in and out of consciousness with each time Selene flexed her beautiful muscles, like a seductive serpentess cuddle-constricting her prey into sleepy obedience, Ryu was too weak to struggle any longer. Even his groaning protests had subsided into cute, drowsy whimpers.

To his tired mind and weakened willpower, letting go while Selene rocked him back and forth into oblivion was so much easier, even more pleasurable than to try and move his heavy limbs now. Slowly slowly, the busty blond was lulling her cute handsome prisoner to sleep, her large breasts providing nice comofrting pillows for his head.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match (complete)

Post by USLMAN Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 pm

“There we go Ryu, is that so bad?” The blonde would ask with a smile, turning Ryu’s head to face her as she did. “Just allow me to play with you, and everything becomes so much softer and nicer. And since you’ve learned to better behave yourself, I believe you’ve earned yourself a reward.”

Closing the distance between their faces, Selene would plant her lips on Ryu’s for a sensuous kiss while she continued to keep him captive. Slowly but surely, she would sneak her tongue in to his mouth to “wrestle” with his own tongue, keeping a lustful eye on her docile opponent as she both choked him out and smothered him with a deep kiss.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:46 pm

"Fuuuh.... a...r-rewar-mmnn? mmmm.... <333". Ryu was not immune to Selene's beautiful seduction, as she had widely showed during their hot pre-match in the showers room. So, it was no surprise that her beautiful kiss would reduce the handsome boy into an even more adorable state of amorous sleepiness.

With her soft, plump liplock gently sucking the life out of him, her coiling thighs restrainting his ability to inhale fresh air, and her snuggly sleeperhold limitating the blood flow to his brain to induce a growing sleepiness, saying that Ryu was at her mercy would be an understatement: it would have been more accurate to say that Ryu belonged to her now.

"mmnn..mff..... @///@". Letting out a meek, nice whimper against her lips, Ryu felt his glazed vision fade to blankness, lost into the deep, entrancing pools of Selene's eyes. Even while she was tauntingly drained his life force, his drowsy mind could only think at how stunningly beautiful she was (stunningly indeed!), then his eyelids drooped down and Ryu went all nice, limp and unconscious in her embrace, twitching lightly within her coiling limbs as he fell into aroused slumber.
"nnff...Zzzz.... x///x".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:49 pm

“3-0, my precious Ryu.” Selene would tease as she pulled away from the kiss, having felt the boy fall unconscious in her amorous hold. Another knockout for the busty wrestler meant she was a step closer to her victory, but still left two more rounds to have a little more public fun with the boy.

Releasing and rolling him off, Selene would move onto the downed boy and lay on him. As she waited for him to regain consciousness, the blonde would pepper kisses across his face and neck, giving him plenty of love for him to wake up to. When she would feel him stir, she would smile in satisfaction as she looked down to him. “So Ryu, we’re getting closer to my win, two rounds and I will have claimed my victory. But before that, I want to know what move you would like me to use this round. It’s only fair after how good of a sport you’ve been.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 pm

Knocked out in such intimate, loving snuggle, Ryu seemed to have fueled up Selene's feelings of amorous possessiveness towards him even more, as she happily confirmed showering her cute slumbering opponent with plenty of soft little kisses.

Brought back around in such teasing yet wonderfully loving way by the sound and feel of sweet loving smoochies, Ryu mumbled in reflexive response to her question:
"Unnhhh... kisses...so nice...nnh... @///@", he would mumble, stirring lazily underneath her body. Still woozy and lingering in the pleasant bliss of her kissy spell, Ryu was requesting Selene to use "kiss moves" in the next round of course. Not consciously at least. But that didn't mean that she couldn't seriously think about the possibility.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:51 pm

“Fufufu~ I’m glad you enjoy them.” She’d tease lightly as she giggled, pulling back to remain mounted on him as he was still woozy from the previous loving KO. “And of course I’d be more than happy to give you plenty more kisses this round, and I say who likes to wait around for the fun to start?”

Bringing Ryu up to a sitting position, Selene would start the first move of the round as a bodyscissors, trapping his torso between her thighs as she began to put pressure on him. At the same time, she’d expose his neck more and begin to kiss his skin gently, planting each kiss for a few seconds before placing another. “Mmmmm, so do you like this Ryu?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:22 am

"What....? Ahhhn... <3... w-wait I didn't...fuuuhnn... @///@ ...nnhg...y-yess...I mean no I don't wan-mmmnn... <3".

Thanks to his silly half-conscious request, Selene was now grappling and flirting with him at the same time. With smooth thighs sensually squeezing the air out of his lungs and her soft kisses messing up his mind even more, all that cute mumbling and groaning nonsense from poor Ryu could not be a surprise.

His weak hands were still trying to fight it by prying her bodyscissor hold apart... or that was the story Ryu's seduced mind was telling himself. For Selene, it felt much more like Ryu's meek hands were rewarding her loving attentions with a delicate caress on her smooth thighs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:29 am

“Don’t worry Ryu, I know my kisses are really nice.” She’d say as felt him rub her thighs, taking the utter weakness as the sign that she could do whatever she wanted to him. His aroused mind couldn’t bring itself to stop her from pleasuring him, the state that she enjoyed the most in her matches against such handsome opponents.

Continuing her kisses, Selene would keep him contained in her hold for several minutes before deciding to lay Ryu down, stopping her bodyscissors to keep herself laying on him as she kept up the “barrage” of kisses on his unprotected neck. Eventually though she’d stop, bringing her lips up to his to place a gentle yet capturing kiss on his lips.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:42 am

With the sensuous distraction provided by Selene's kisses, Ryu had become almost oblivious of her slow, rhythmical bodyscissor, as she kept lovingly squeezing and kneading him into weakness.

"Uumm...y-yess... really nice...", the poor blushing boy droned. Perfectly at ease playing the role of the busty succubus, Selene kept draining his strenght and willpower with each little smooch while gently leading her beloved boy into laying down with her ontop.

"Uhh...b-but wait... I should not...! M-must fight back...I..uummm....mmmnn... <3". Somewhere in Ryu's mind an alarm rung urging the boy to struggle his way out of that treacherously wonderful embrace. But his attempt to snap himself back into fighting mode was too late too little, and soon Selene was all over him, putting him into a sweet loving liplock that turned his wannabe-defiant speech into a cute muffled moan.

Ryu tried to resist, but the softness of Selene's lips was making his mind feel soft too. The warmth radiating from her kiss was making him feel nice and cozy in her embrace. And before he knew, he was under her spell again.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:50 am

“Mmmmmm, silly Ryu...” Selene would gently moan into his ear between breaths, keeping the liplock going as she gently placed her hands on his cheeks, keeping his head up while she made out with him. She was sure to make this as sweet and mind numbing as possible, using this round to show Ryu what she meant when she said she’s knocked guys out with her kisses before.

But to add a more seductive and humiliating twist to the makeout, the busty wrestler would press her crotch down on his, lightly grinding their groins together as she then gently sneaking her tongue into his mouth, starting a lovely dance between their tongues as she showed her skills in a kiss.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next