Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos, GreatForce, KillerV, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Panda, Tarantulust, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:39 am by Tarantulust

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match - Page 8 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match - Page 8 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:03 pm

Ryu's escape attempt was short lived as Selene easily contained his meek resistance, soon resuming her repetitive squeeze-and-relax pattern so that the boy would become dizzy and obedient in her hold again.

The fans laughed happily at the extra-taunting touch provided by Selene's way to talk to her prisoner, gently scolding him like a mother would be expected to do on a fussy little child.

With each new squeeze, Ryu could feel a wave of sleepy numbness wash his body and surround his mind, until he was "persuaded" to be a very good boy in the hypnotic squeeze of her figure four and her sleeperhold.

"Nnn...nnnghf.... @///@". Swimming in and out of consciousness with each time Selene flexed her beautiful muscles, like a seductive serpentess cuddle-constricting her prey into sleepy obedience, Ryu was too weak to struggle any longer. Even his groaning protests had subsided into cute, drowsy whimpers.

To his tired mind and weakened willpower, letting go while Selene rocked him back and forth into oblivion was so much easier, even more pleasurable than to try and move his heavy limbs now. Slowly slowly, the busty blond was lulling her cute handsome prisoner to sleep, her large breasts providing nice comofrting pillows for his head.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match - Page 8 Empty Re: Selene Vs Ryu - POW handicap match

Post by USLMAN on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:08 pm

“There we go Ryu, is that so bad?” The blonde would ask with a smile, turning Ryu’s head to face her as she did. “Just allow me to play with you, and everything becomes so much softer and nicer. And since you’ve learned to better behave yourself, I believe you’ve earned yourself a reward.”

Closing the distance between their faces, Selene would plant her lips on Ryu’s for a sensuous kiss while she continued to keep him captive. Slowly but surely, she would sneak her tongue in to his mouth to “wrestle” with his own tongue, keeping a lustful eye on her docile opponent as she both choked him out and smothered him with a deep kiss.
USLMAN
USLMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:46 pm

"Fuuuh.... a...r-rewar-mmnn? mmmm.... <333". Ryu was not immune to Selene's beautiful seduction, as she had widely showed during their hot pre-match in the showers room. So, it was no surprise that her beautiful kiss would reduce the handsome boy into an even more adorable state of amorous sleepiness.

With her soft, plump liplock gently sucking the life out of him, her coiling thighs restrainting his ability to inhale fresh air, and her snuggly sleeperhold limitating the blood flow to his brain to induce a growing sleepiness, saying that Ryu was at her mercy would be an understatement: it would have been more accurate to say that Ryu belonged to her now.

"mmnn..mff..... @///@". Letting out a meek, nice whimper against her lips, Ryu felt his glazed vision fade to blankness, lost into the deep, entrancing pools of Selene's eyes. Even while she was tauntingly drained his life force, his drowsy mind could only think at how stunningly beautiful she was (stunningly indeed!), then his eyelids drooped down and Ryu went all nice, limp and unconscious in her embrace, twitching lightly within her coiling limbs as he fell into aroused slumber.
"nnff...Zzzz.... x///x".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8