by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Cardia seethed at Valkoinen's last remark, but she regained her composure. Putting her hands on her hips and pursing her lips tightly, she addressed Valkoinen evenly, "Well, aren't you little miss self-important? If I don't want to subject myself to your specific brand of abuse, I am a quitter always and forever? Isn't that--" Without even a pause, she would immediately attempt to grab Valkoinen in a clinch and drive her knee into the assassin's stomach and try to flip her to the ground.

"YOU are an annoying little spoiled runt. Do NOT go there," She growled at Valkoinen, left unspoken but implied that "there" was Hilde.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 6 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:19 am

Valkoinen listened carefully to Cardia's words with her usual scowl. She was caught off guard by the attack and grunted as she was flipped. She looked up at Cardia. "It is with the being serious business." She said flatly. "Hilde is with the being important to me. I am with the knowing you are with the having eyes for her. If you are not with the being strong enough for her then I will be with the cutting eyes out so you are with the never looking at her again." She then snapped her leg forward to take out Cardia's legs. "I am with the being best. You should be with the desiring my lessons. You would be with the gobbling them up like pussy if they were with the coming from Lukretia. Hers are being with the same harshness."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:03 am

"Oh please, to her, you're just a creepy little psychopath," Cardia spat. When the leg sweep came, Cardia didn't escape in time. Stumbling forward, she fell across Valkoinen's lower body. She would quickly try to straddle Valkoinen if only to get herself out of harm's way. "I wouldn't take Lukretia's lessons... not if I wanted to get better. She'd just use them as an excuse to beat me and have me ask for more... same reason I don't want yours either."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:43 am

As Cardia began to fall forward, Valkoinen would reach her legs up and try and catch Cardia in a scissor lock and toss her to the side of her. "You would be with the taking them if you did want to be with the getting better." She said. "I am not with the having interest in beating you for no good reason." She said simply. "Why are you witht he thinking that I am not with the trying to help you?" She said. Pausing she stopped. "Because I am with the not particularly caring for you? I am with the telling you. I am not with the being allowed to be with the having feelings for anyone." She said turned her head. "Hilde is with the being exception... a dangerous one..." She sighed. "Even with her... if she is with the being killed. I am with the hardening heart." She said firmly.

"I am not witht he understanding why you are not with the beliving why you life is with the being in danger while you are with the living here and with me in the same house epecially. This is why I am being with the training. So that you are with the not being complete burden. I would be witht he thinking twice about killing you if there was to be witht he being hostage situation if you could be witht he being useful alive."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:33 pm

Seeing only one leg beneath her, Cardia knew where the other one was about to be. Fortunately, she still had the wherewithal to react. Acting on instinct, she rolled over, thrusting her arms up to catch Valkoinen's other leg on Cardia's forearms before the Finn could hook the hold.

Snarling, she glanced up at Valkoinen only to see more of her womanhood than anything else. She turned away and tried to focus on extricating herself. "For someone who supposedly is all... ngh... hard-hearted, you've done nothing but belittle and bully me since I've been here," she spoke through grit teeth, "And then you act surprised when I go 'Hmm, maybe this little girl who has nothing but venom for me ISN'T someone I should trust.'" She let out a half-grunt, half-sigh, "And is EVERYTHING with you focused around your KGB persecution fantasies?" To break the stalemate, Cardia would attempt to slide her arms outward, one toward Valkoinen's feet to stop her from hooking around Cardia and sealing the hold, the other approaching Valkoinen's crotch. She didn't want to strike the Finn there at all, and hoped the threat of such a blow would cause her to consider another tactic and hopefully get her out of this.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 am

Valkoinen was impressed thatCardia managed to catch her legs and held them up, threatening to punch her in the groin. "I am not with the belittling you or doing those things." She said with a straight face. "You are with the thinking that I am cutting you down but I am not with the doing that. I am with the talking to you no different than I am with the talking to anyone." She looked down away from Cardia's eyes. "I am not with the having venom for you." She said. "I am not with the having venom for anyone. You are with the misunderstanding."

She then narrowed her eyes and then looked back into Cardia's eyes. "It is not with the being fantasy." She said coldly. "It is with the only thing I am knowing. So it is with the only thing I am with the having to relate to." She looked at Cardia's body. "Why are you with the disbelieving that I am ex-Spetsnaz? You are also with the disbelieving that I am with the being hunted down for execution? And you are also with the disbelieving that I am with the mercenary? Then why is Lukretia with the keeping me here? She said. "I am sure it is with the obviousness that you have heard in her tone that she is with the having dislike for me."

"And if you are with the threatening attack then you should be with the following through." She added. "So be with the letting me go or be with the preparing to continue fight. I will not be with the going easy on you lIke I have been if you are with the striking me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:59 am

Cardia grunted, shifting in her hold, "Words mean something. You've been... constantly joking about killing me, insulting me in everything I do... ever since we first met. And now you're just denying it all. Real... cute."

Cardia shook her head, "Lukretia doesn't like anyone... not that I've seen." Cardia shrugged, "And the Spetznatz nonsense? That sounds like a bit out of a cheesy movie. You're smaller than me and have the maturity of the 12 year old. It just... seems so much more likely that you have a hyperactive imagination."

She sighed, relaxing her arm rather than going for the low blow, still trying not to look at Valkoinen's crotch. "So that elbow sucker blow while my back was turned is going 'easy'? Pfft. Isn't like I'm trying either..." She returned her arm to focus on trying to work against Valkoinen's legs without exerting enough energy to tire herself. "I'm not... big on the low blows. Lukretia may be, but I do this for a living... for the sport. I've done it all my life. About my only serious passion... Until I met Lukretia, that is... Anyway, they're not my thing. I'm not a girl's self-defense class dropout... Just let... ngh, go, dammit."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:20 am

Valkoinen's legs dropped and she laid flat on the ground, looking up at Cardia. "I am not with the joking about things." She said simply. "You are witht he saying that this is with the being your passion but I am not with the seeing it." She said. "I am with the seeing someone who is with the enjoying being kicked around even if she is not with the admitting it. I am with the thinking that this is sign of weakness. It is witht he one thing to be subordinate but it is with the other thing to be acting like big tough guy and then be with the rolling over and begging to be given the business." Se then sat up. "And you are with the being poolboy are you not?" She asked. "It is with the being the cleaner of pool in exchange for having the room and the board.

"Lukretia is with the liking people." She said. "But you have not been with the seeing them." She then stood up. "I am with the wrestling only to be with the keeping skills sharp. Now that I am not with the Spetsnaz, I must be with the staying sharp so that I can be with the completing my missions."

She looked at Cardia's crotch and bent down as if inspecting it. "I am with the thinking that there are with the much more painful ways to be with the injuring people. So I am not with the attacking groin either." She said. "Usually." She then reached out to pinch and finger Cardia's pussy as if really taking the time to inspect it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 am

Cardia leaned back, resting her head on the ground as Valkoinen stood up. "I... It's been tough. I was one of the toughest girls in the school back where I was from. Friction... is a whole different league." She sat up. "Doesn't help that I keep getting pitted against badasses. Lukretia, Sarah Gatt, that girl who didn't talk at all..."

She looked away, "I don't like losing. That's not true. Lukretia is just... different. Surely... you see that?"

She immediately perked up as Val spoke of someone Lukretia liked. "R-really? She does? Who? I..." She trailed off, pursing her lips, "Lukretia is... amazing. She has ways of... of wrapping me around her little finger and making me love it. That's the side of me you see all the time." She sighed, "Lukretia only seems to really respect those who are strong enough to stand up to her. She seems to want to put everyone around her through the worst just because she can. I... understand that appeal now and I... I really want to be strong enough that she can't... or at least won't have an easy time of it. It seems to be the only way to earn her respect... In the end, I really just want to be her friend." She shrugged.

"Wait, you're... pretty badass yourself, right? Why does she hate you so much?"

She watched Val approach her womanhood, "Hey, hey, no!" She shouted as though she were scolding a puppy. "No, bad, bad, ah!" She yelped as Val fingered her. "Stop that!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 am

Valkoinen wrinkled her nose as Cardia snapped at her and she bpulled her finger out. "She then looked up at Cardia, the question of why Lukretia didn't like her caused hr to sigh. She looked away and spoke dryliy, almost softly as if she didn't want to give the answer. "She is ith the saying that I am with the being mean, morbid and with the having psychotic tendencies." She looked back up at Cardia and stood up.

"I am witht he thinking that Lukretia is with the being here long time so maybe you will be with the meeting her at some point." She said as she held out her hand to help Cardia up. "You should be with the thanking your selection of opponents. It is with the being beneficial to have tough opponents." She then paused. "I am witht he understandign how you are feeling though. I was with the being best of best when I was in Finnish Spec Ops but when I was with the being brought to Spetsnaz I was with the having to work my way yup through the ranks to become top assassin of KGB. This was witht he being two different leagues, yes?'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next