by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 am

"Hmph." There was a strange sincerity to Valkoinen's words but Cardia would not admit to any of it, not with the things the Finn had said to her this evening. She had no good will left for Valkoinen.

In response to Valkoinen's last taunt, she hissed, "Screw you... AH!" She yelped as Valkoinen quickly threw her into the pool. Should've seen THAT one coming... The thought went through her head in the brief moment before she was soaked. Pulling herself above the water, she shouted, "You bitch!" She swam quickly to the edge of the pool and tried to grab for Valkoinen's leg to pull her in or to pull it out from under her and slam her on the ground. At this point, she didn't quite care which.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 am

Valkoinen would not let Cardia even get to the edge of the pool before diving in herself and swimming gracefully away from her. "I am with the betting that you couldn't even be catching me no matter how hard you tried." She said as she glided around the other end of the pool. With Cardia so furious and with her wearing clothes, it would probably be impossible for her to even come near the cool headed and streamline-naked Finn. But if Cardia could work hard and manage it, she just might learn something.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:14 am

Cardia leaned back up against the pool wall, frustrated, but smiling. "Oh, I wouldn't take that bet. You're probably SO good at running away," she called out, launching off the wall toward Valkoinen just to make one lunge to give it the old college try. Finding that her clothes definitely weighed her down as she hit the opposite wall well after Valkoinen dodged, she grumbled, "Well, I'm drenched already..." She dove under and stripped down to her underwear, tossing them outside the pool. Turning back to Valkoinen, she shouted, "Marcooooo!" Once again kicking off the wall toward Valkoinen.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:03 am

Valkoinen quickly swam away from Cardia's first attempt. She was a pretty good swimmer but she was by no means a champion in the pool. She stopped and watched as Cardia stripped down and her eyes widened. Because she was treading water as she waited, she culdnot duck out of the way of Cardia's second attempt. Shefelt Crdia's arms touch her own and she stopped and clutched Cardia with both her hands, paddling softly to maintain a stable position. She made her motions in a non threatening way, just to make sure that Cardia wouldn't think she was going to attack her. "I was with the thinking that you were going to be witht he flailing around in clothes all day." She slid her hands down around Cardia's waist, not even realizing that the two naked women werew almost touching one another's bodies. "I am actually pleased to be mildly impressed." She said. "There is with the saying that the battle that can be won with the head does not need to be fought with the fist. Are you with the understanding this?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 am

Cardia smiled as her fingers grazed Valkoinen, and was just about to pivot to make another pass at her when Valkoinen grabbed her. She was about to try to fight back when she realized the Finn didn't seem to mean any harm. "I didn't QUITE get you though," Cardia smiled, shivering in the pool water. The exertion of swimming letting her work out some of her frustration toward the assassin.

"Yikes..." She muttered as she saw Valkoinen's hand go down her body. "I... I think that's kind of obvious. I'm not 12." She offered grudgingly. "The battle I have to fight though... I don't get to dictate its terms quite so easily." She sighed, shivering. "Watch your hand. Or at least buy me dinner first."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:44 am

"I am with the wondering if it is?" She said. "To be with the getting caught up in emotion can be with the making somone loose sight of even simple lesson." She then looked down at Cardia's naked body. "Tch..." She said and reached her hand down to cup Cardia's crotch. "I am not even with the understanding what you are meanng." She suggested as she wiggled her finger aroudn. She really didn't get Cardia. "I can be with the putting my hand anywhere. Why is it with the mattering whether or not I am with the watching hand?" She asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:47 am

Cardia sighed, "I don't know... maybe you're right. It's tough to really... AIE! HEY!" Cardia twisted back as Valkoinen groped her. "Bad touch!" She squeaked, splashing water on Valkoinen in return.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Valkoinen pulled away when she was splashed and gave Cardia a confused look. "Bad... touch?" Se aid repeating Valkoinen's words. "I am with the not understanding." She then dipped into the water and swam to the edge of the pool. "Aren't you with the enjoying that kind of touch?" She said in a curious tone as though she was interested in hearing Cardia's response.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:29 am

Cardia pursed her lips, blushing at Valkoinen's brazen inquiries. "I... uh... that's... none of your business." She pouted, crossing her arms as much as she could while still treading water.

She sighed in resignation, "Ah, hell. Not like that's going to stop you from talking endlessly about it.... Are you SURE you're not 12 years old?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 am

"I am with the having twenty years!" She stated with a furrowed brow. "I am with the not understanding why you are with the unable to grasp this. How could I be withthe working for Setsnaz if I am only with the having twelve years?" She questioned. She the looked sternly at Cardia. "And if you are with the being in proximity of Lukretia than everything you are doing is with the being my business. What you are with the eating, how you are with the sleeping. who you are with the fucking. I am witht he taking my job seriously, are you with the understanding?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next