Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt - Page 5 Empty Re: Fight To Protect The One You Love! Juno Sawyer vs Cicilia De’Reignhardt

Post by Tarantulust Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Familiarity was one of the stronger emotions a person could feel. That feeling of being in a place before, knowing the ins and outs of something and taking full advantage of it. Squeezing the life out of Cicilia felt “familiar” to the Nurse. Feeling her fingers clamp down around her neck, breaking down any muscles that tried to resist until she could feel the girl’s windpipe and clamp around it. Cicilia always found a way to grab Juno by the throat…The Nurse wanted to see how she enjoyed it.was it as effective as it was in their last encounter?

It seemed to work well, but not enough to satisfy the woman. She wanted faster results due to her own asphyxiation and a general lack of patience. The poor little boxer didn’t even see the blow coming, and though the blue haired viper continued to watch the lights of Cicilia’s eyes die out, she couldn’t help but think that her foes “gasping for air” face was utterly adorable. Properly pathetic, and with a nice touch of subconscious pleading for air. The boxer’s grip faltered, giving the Nurse a small but not unappreciated tunnel of air. The air served to feed the void inside those eyes, the Nurse’s hand redoubling its efforts as her free limb swung at the approaching referee. Those empty eyes only devoured Cicilia, sparing nothing for the ref.

The void practically spoke to Cicilia, gleeful to gobble her and those she loved up in a gourmet of violence and rage…and proud to prove she couldn’t do anything to stop her.

But then…something happened. The referee, who was so very forgettable the entirety of the match…actually fought back. A fist that really was nothing compared to any of the meteorites Cicilia could throw caught her in the stomach, completely by surprise. Any air the Nurse had reserved was completely gone, and human instinct took over her actions as she pushed Cicilia away from her in a desperate attempt to get some air.

The nurse choked, inhaling some of her thickened blood that had pooled in her mouth by accident. Her pale form fell to the ground, her body shuddering and shaking with every cough, like she had the plague and was on her deathbed.

“I said…this fight is OVER you two! No more! Just stop it! You’re killing each other for god’s sake!” The ref made sure to keep in eye on both fighters but turned her head towards the announcers, “Somebody ring the bell!”

My, what witty commentary…bitch.

The Nurse finally hacked up a pool of gunk, her body still shaking immensely, and suddenly feeling rather cold, like someone had turned the AC up too high. When she was able to pull her head up, it was clear how much she wanted to pounce on the referee, tear her apart piece by bloody piece and leave nothing that could resemble a human being intact on the poor girl.

Instead, her sensibilities kicked in. the killing aura and the static void began to dissipate, clearing the ring for the first time. The Nurse made the mountainous climb back up to her feet, hiding all of the suffering she could. She was about ready to puke, but not here, in front of everyone. She would show the boxer her superiority the only way she could now…She was going to walk out of here.

“This isn’t over, Fotze. I won this round! You understand that, Freak?” The Nurse seemed to growl, only to smile warmly again and produce a rather weak, feminine tone, “If I were you…I would beg management to keep Sayumi away from us…because I can promise that if she ever stands opposite of that ring…I’m going to be the one in charge~”

The Nurse gave one last hungry glance at the boxer, who still was trying to rise after all she had endured. The Nurse really couldn’t blame her. She felt about ready to topple over herself, her body aching and burning and bleeding. She wanted to simply lay down…but this was her final insult towards the boxer of the night. The Boxer couldn’t break the Nurse like she did Juno…like she did anyone who opposed her.

And now she was setting her sights on not just Cicilia, but everything she held dear~

Match results: No-Contest.

--

“That was…different.”

“Kinda scary, considering there was a ref in there. I don’t really want to meet either of those two nut jobs.”

“Be glad you didn’t…fucking boxing wackjob almost got me awhile back. Practically broke my jaw.”

“That was her?”

“Mmm.”

OOooo, Boss was pissed when she heard about that. She really messed up her plans for that week. She gave you guard duty too, right?~”

“Shut up! Like you could do any better you cowardly little runt!”

“Words hurt…but at least I never screwed up like that~”

“Hey guys…lets let the boss know about this. I mean, she always said to tell her about an opportunity, and she was really mad at the boxer girl…Juno seems to want her dead, boss wants her out of the way. Win-win?”

“That could be…fun.”

“Couldn’t hurt to try.”

“Then its settled! We ask the boss, then make our offer. What’s the worst that can happen?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5