Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

Chaos, GreatForce, Jaystar, kerflubble, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Maxy, Mechassault Man, Mystery Dragon, Panda, ReikoH, Tailslover13, WrestleMind, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Finally getting into this.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:48 pm by GreatForce

Alright guess I should start to actually rp and get into the game!

So Shibita is pretty much ready and roaring to go for her first match if anyone is interested.

As for Kogeki my sumo girl! I kind of want to introduce her more gradually to the AFW. Instead of just throwing her into a match right off the bat. Maybe a backstage or gym rp showing her the ropes around the AFW and maybe even gaining a friend or enemy!

Hit me up with a PM if your

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A new fighter has emerged...

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:51 pm by Cicilia

Heya! I'm looking for people interested in fighting my newest character Raul! His character profile is at the bottom of my signature AND, just a note, he does not do hentai. regular wrestling is on da table though x3

Comments: 9

Nanael Marx vs Cecilia Northman

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Nanael Marx vs Cecilia Northman

Post by Lotuswarrior on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:38 am

It felt pretty nice to get a few punches in and hurt Cecilia, Nanael thought as she got in a few repeated shots to her opponent's ribs. Nanael watched as Cecilia recoiled seeing that her shots did do some damage. However, Cecilia came back just as quickly and threw a return shot at Nanael's face.

The blonde's right hook surprised Nanael as her fist met her cheek. Nanael stood her ground and would have fought back, but Cecilia was a step ahead as another punch was already aimed for her ribs. Gritting her teeth, Nanael refused to let out any sounds of pain after getting punched in the ribs from Cecilia's quick 1-2 combo.

Thinking fast, Nanael stepped into Cecilia as she turned her body to prepare for a shoulder bump. She needed to make a little room for safety and a bit to help her counter Cecilia's next attack.

Lotuswarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:53 am

Cecilia knocked Nanael's face with a straight hook, smacking the taste out of her mouth, if only momentarily, before she threw a set of punches straight to those ribs, getting Nanael to back up and quickly turn to bump her shoulder into the blond. Cecilia would growl out a bit at it, being forced to take back a step.

For a moment, less than a second the two were separated from one another. The mighty blond was quick to move in after Nanael! Aiming to take her arms and wrap them around the raven haired babe, trying to hug her close, pushing their heavy sets of breasts together...as Cecilia would aim to lift Nanael off of her feet and then spin around!

Aiming to drop Nanael down, trying to hit her with a quick belly to belly suplex!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Nanael drove her shoulder into the Cecilia and pushed her back. However with the separation there wasn't much time before both women went on the attack! Cecilia came at Nanael first and wrapped her arms around her.

On reflex Nanael grabbed onto Cecilia to counter, but Cecilia was a step ahead. Nanael felt herself being lifted before before being spun around and falling back to the mat. Nanael hit the canvas hard and released her hold on Cecilia. She also let out a low grunt as she tried to rise up to a sitting position.

Lotuswarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Today at 10:40 pm

The mighty Northern Queen was quick to slam Nanael down and hit her with that belly to belly suplex. Popping up to her knees, she would see the raven haired woman push up onto a seated position and quickly try and move after.

Slipping her arms around that waist of Nanael, Cecilia would try and rise to her feet and aim to lift Nanael off of her feet! Trying to then throw herself backwards in an arch and with it aim to slam those shoulder's of the raven haired woman into the canvas, trying to hit her with a German Suplex and with it go for a pin attempt as she aimed to bridge right after the slam.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2