Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

BritBrat, Cultist-chan, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything

Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:47 pm by skip-stop

Hi

I’m looking for anything for my character Hawk Moth. Easy or hard match (except FvM, although and it can be discussed), backstage or gym meeting, long or short storyline

If someone is interested, then I propose to contact in Discord to discuss any thoughts and ideas. My Discord skip-stop#4063. PM on the forum is also opened, but Discord will be better

Peace to everyone

Comments: 0

Looking for some fun

Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:04 pm by anime_hentaifighter

It bin a while since I done a post like this , but just wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a match or two here

Looking for a story/backstage thread for Janis

Tue May 21, 2019 12:30 am by TomboyTsuka

Since I'm done with Janis' debut match, I'm seeking someone to do a story/backstage thread for her. If you're interested, just reply to this thread or hook me up via PM

I'll be seeing you soon!!

Gluttons for Punishment (For Cici)

AFW :: Tension :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gluttons for Punishment (For Cici) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gluttons for Punishment (For Cici)

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Fri May 10, 2019 12:58 pm

"HAH! Defeat? One, you already said that last match didn't count...and two, I'm coming out on top today, Jugs!" the shark laughed at Cicilia's comments. Her knee strike had worked like a charm, and it really stunned the German woman. Mako would give her enough time to recover, of course, and soon enough the juggernaut would raise her fists back up and stand tall in front of the eager shark.

"Round Two...FIGHT!" Mako shouted in a slightly deeper voice while she made her move. The shark was clearly making an MK reference, as if she already won a round, which she found hilarious in her head. On the outside, though, she was simply focused on the fight. So the shark would continue her offense by sending a high kick towards her opponent's head. The boxer might see it coming, but Mako put a ton of force behind it. That way, even if Cici did manage to block it, the force would hopefully slow her down a bit.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gluttons for Punishment (For Cici) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gluttons for Punishment (For Cici)

Post by Cicilia on Fri May 10, 2019 1:23 pm

"One... That didn't mean it didn't happen. And Two... You're going down!" Oh yes, the German got the reference Mako was alluding to, a nice and appropriate gesture... given how brutally she was going to beat down her opponent! The shark came at her high with a STRONG upper kick, something she kinda expected since Mako gave it a BIG wind-up time to gather it's exceptional power! Even sluggers sometimes had to dodge blows, even if it wasn't their specialty. She wasn't going to stand there and try to absorb all that power... when she could just as easily move out of the way and HAMMER her back with a counter!

Cicilia quickly DUCKED under Mako's leg, as it came towards her head, the shark's foot whafting through the German's long, dark hair instead of striking where it had intended too! With Mako's attack behind her, the Juggernaut would LUNGE in while Mako retrieved her foot, lashing out with a MASSIVE straight right at the center of her face! She wouldn't let up, however whether that attack connected or not, following up that punch with a quick combination of hooks and uppercuts, each punch bouncing from her head to her stomach, lingering just long enough in each place for a few blows to be thrown at it!

Cicilia's sanguine eyes were sharp with focus, determined to bring down Mako HER way! The woman wasn't her enemy... but she was her rival... She was a damn good fighter that lost due to some stupid rule... Now she was going to lose because she wasn't good enough, because Cicilia was stronger and tougher! She was going to lose fairly... And hopefully Mako would make every inch of ground the German stole from her worth fighting for.

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
Yayuuki (Lucky) Sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi

"Come at me, luchador/luchadora."
"Raul" Tejada
Cicilia
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Mako's kick missed its target as Cicilia ducked. It wasn't a big deal, though. The shark had kicks for days in store for the other woman. However, Cici soon followed up with a hard punch to her face, causing her to stumble back a bit. The juggernaut continued striking her abs and head, making it difficult to recover. However, Mako was pretty tough and she'd eventually regain her defenses by blocking with her arms.

"More like...three...WE'RE going down!" Mako shouted out before grabbing Cicilia. That way, the shark could go for a clinch up. Instead of a traditional one, though, Mako hooked her left arm onto Cici's right shoulder. Then, she'd try to swing around the woman's body. If successful, Mako would quickly try to lock Cici in a sleeper hold. If punches were this woman's bread and butter, the shark just had to go somewhere she couldn't be punched. Then to make things harder on Jugs, Mako would try falling backwards and drag the German woman down too.

M.J.Caboose14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia on Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Cicilia beat into Mako viciously, determined to take her out as soon as she possibly could! She would deal with her the same way she dealt with all of her opponents, to steam roll them into the floor SO quickly, the German wouldn't even have to break a sweat in the fight! Everything seemed to be going well at first, the boxer's blows sending Mako reeling from their sheer power, the shark seemingly trapped in Cicilia's jaws! Punch after punch, strike after strike, she waled into the shark... until she slipped out of her grasp! Throwing a perversion of the boxer's declaration back in her face, Mako LOCKED up with the German... before slipping right back around her and getting her in a sleeper-hold faster than Cicilia could even process! Instantly, her hands shot up to the arm around her throat, Cicilia's sanguine eyes widening with shock as her opponent attempted to take her to the floor!

"GHhhhhhRRRRRRRR!" Cicilia growled, pulling forward against Mako's pulling back, Cicilia fighting a DAMN HARD uphill battle in order to remain on her feet! Mako wasn't just fast... but she was STRONG! Not comparable to HER, of course, but still, it was a struggle to stay on her feet! With a frustrated roar the Juggernaut would THROW herself back, using her feet to propel both her and Mako into the turnbuckle behind them, hopefully crushing the slipperly little fish and weakening her!

"...Not... With you... I'm not!" Cicilia growled defiantly!

"Hiya! Lets have some fun!"
Yayuuki (Lucky) Sakura

"...You wanna fight...? Whatever floats your boat, pal."
-Yuki Arashi

"Come at me, luchador/luchadora."
"Raul" Tejada
Cicilia
Cicilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2