Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, M.J.Caboose14, Saintezis, Underdog21, Viralsurge_24

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

More balanced match simulations and new content!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:56 am by WrestleMind

Howdy, everyone! I've recently put some work into making the match simulations more balanced and inclusive of a greater variety of stats.

New stuff:

Since many of you have expressed interest and provided helpful feedback I decided to add a few other tools people can use on the site.

1. a tournament simulator! Essentially you enter a list of wrestlers decide the odds for each individual match and the tournament bracket will automatically adjust.
  2. A random character creator. Press a button and a character …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

open for Matches or rps

Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:02 am by kiranar

I have several characters open if someone wants to wrestle them. Message me if you want to face one of them with the match ideas. If you have a character that was wanting to hunt we can somewhat copy the concept of the new Monster Hunter movie to warp your character into that dangerous world or your character contacts mine to hire me guard them while they gather herbs or minerals from the area.

Comments: 0

A fight wanted for a furry

Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:00 am by Sebastian

Would like a fight against my fighter which is included in the signature.
Wrestling matches. Bar fights, Street brawls etc. I'm all too it

Comments: 1

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin.

Post by WrestleMind on Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:58 am

With Hikaru vulnerable once again Vera continued her laser focus on the taller girls legs. Before Hikaru could regain her bearings Vera coiled her entire body around one of the girls slender legs. With her arms wrapped around her victim's calf and her legs around her thigh, Vera began bending her leg, applying pressure on the joints of her knee. If she had more time the merciless assassin would've happily broken the girl's leg, tap or no tap. But she did not. the ref had just recently gotten around to counting them out. She would have to settle for simply hurting her opponent.

"Come on girls, get back in the ring! One!... Two!..."

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:43 am

Hikaru screamed in pain as Vera began to wrap up her legs and painfully apply pressure to them! Her head thrashed about as she was stuck in Vera's clutches, her legs agony increasing each second she was stuck. However, Hikaru's arms were free and she was getting desperate. Hikaru balled up her fists and tried to punch at Vera, attempting to strike her hard enough to let go of the painful hold!

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:42 am

At first, Vera snickered smugly at Hikaru's desperate attempts to free herself. "You'll never reach-" suddenly one of Hikarues fists bonked Vera on her once pristine nose. With an annoyed growl, Vera gave Hikaru's knee one last violent jerk before scooting away from her. 

Vera quickly rolling back into the ring just as the referee had reached the nine count. No longer focused on being disqualified the stoic assassin pressed a finger to her nose, she was bleeding. Though externally she remained stone-faced; Internally she was boiling. "She drew blood from me... How could I let this dolt do that!?? Shell pay... shell pay... SHELL PAY!"

As the referee restarted the count Vera pulled out her toxic lipstick and began applying a fresh neon purple coating to her lips. One kiss from Veras pouted lips and Hikaru would feel as drunk as a sailor. Drunk and vulnerable.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:51 am

Hikaru managed to escape the hold and she got up to her feet. She wanted to try to keep Vera close and work away at her using her technical skills as well as good grappling. Hikaru tried to lunge in, locking up with Vera in a grapple! Hikaru had no idea what Vera had just done however she wanted to try to land a couple knee strikes and then grab hold of vera to lift her up into the air for a snap suplex. Keep being aggressive and keep Vera defensive.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:41 am

Vera, despite her many gifts, was flawed. In this case, her arrogance and lack of strength allowed Hikaru to charge in unopposed. First Vera locked her hands with Hikaru, trying to slow her down. With her one undamaged leg, Hikaru slammed her knee into Veras exposed belly. The audience grunted uneasily with each shot to her abdomen. "Oof!" "Ouch!" "Ughh!". 

With her opponent doubled over in pain Hikaru easily placed her in a front face lock. Actually lifting her after all the damage done to her leg was a tall order. Luckily Vera was light as a feather and Hikaru was strong-willed. With a very un-ladylike grunt, she stomped her foot to the ground and heaved Vera up before swiftly dropping her back down to the mat. 

Vera writhed in agony from the shock to her back. She wanted to scream and curse but her words could not express the rage and disbelief coursing through her. 

The experienced crowd was heating up. After the hundreds of matches they'd seen they knew when someone was vulnerable and when a finisher might be used.

WrestleMind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:51 am

Hikaru had managed to stun Vera, and that only helped fuel the adrenaline rush she was feeling. Hikaru groaned as she was rising to her feet trying to think of other ways to keep taking the fight to Vera. She made her way to the nearby corner turnbuckle, trying to climb it as quickly as she could while looking back down at Vera. Hikaru took a deep breath, jumping into the air as she tried to get as much height as she could before crashing down on Vera with a top rope frog splash! Hikaru knew this impact would do a number on Vera.... provided Vera didn't move out of the way! It was a gamble Hikaru was willing to take.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2