Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  Empty Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:26 am

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost
Standard match: A three-count pin or submission is required to win.
Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  Img_2013
Vera walked quietly down the backstage hallway; avoiding all eye contact with the AFWs many roaming employee. In this particular instance, she wasn't doing it to be rude. She was simply deep in thought, pondering the best strategy to win this fight. Vera had only had the occasional fight before, Typically when she wanted to deal with someone she'd use piano wire or a knife instead of her fists. Of course that was when she was dealing with people in a more permanent sense. All the same, she had her orders. Spend some time here to learn to fight and don't kill anybody in front of thousands of witnesses.

After reading her opponents profile Vera was quickly able to condense her opponent's entire being into strengths and weaknesses. "Strengths: more experience fighting, physically fit, heavier than me... and a broad moveset. Weaknesses: guillable, kind, ignorant of my abilities." Vera stopped in her tracks as she formulated the optimal strategy. "As soon as she slips up ill knock her out with a neck breaker. If she proves to be more durable than expected ill have to break out the old lipstick." With a rare grin plastered across her face, Vera pulled out and opened a tube of dark purple lipstick.

Finally reaching the ramp entrance Vera walked through to the quiet sound of a murmuring audience. She had refused any theme music, in her eyes it was superfluous. As she marched down the ramp one foolish oaf of a fan grabbed her shoulder. In an instant, she had ripped the offender's hand from her shoulder and snapped his wrist as easily as one might snap a twig. With her harrasser bawling on the ground and all other fans reluctant to get in her way Vera arrived at and rolled into the ring. There she would lean back against the post and observe her opponent intently.

Last edited by WrestleMind on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:34 am; edited 3 times in total

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:50 am

Hikaru was backstage waiting for her match, bouncing up and down as she eagerly anticipated going back out to the ring. She had one once, and lost once. She wanted to prove tonight that the win wasn't a fluke. She made her way towards the ramp her music began to play. An energetic Hikaru came bounding out with her arms raised, smiling and waving to the crowd as she made her way down to the ring.

Her jog down was a quick one, and the young wrestler slid underneath the ropes before rising back up to her feet, doing a little strut around the ring before settling in the center. "Hey! Lets have a good match!" Hikaru called out as she smiled at Vera, waving before standing there with her hands on her hips, shifting her weight as she awaited the ring bell to signify the start of the match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)  Empty Re: Hikaru Sawazaki Vs Vera Frost: The Cheerful Wrestler faces a Stoic Asassin. (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:38 am

Vera remained stone-faced all while Hikaru waved, smiled, and in general glowed with infectious enthusiasm. With her opponent now standing directly in front of her Vera realized there was a significant height difference, that would not do.

Before either could consent to having the bell rung Vera shot forth, jumped and attempted to dropkick Hikarus knee. Hoping to hobble her as early as possible.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am

Hikaru was taken by surprise as Vera attacked before the bell, nailing Hikaru right before the bell rang! Hikaru howled and stumbled falling down onto her side! She grit her teeth, trying to get up and rise back to her feet although her leg was already aching from the sneak attack! Hikaru couldn't let this stop her, but she had to be wary if this is how Vera was going to be during the match.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:01 pm

With the first act of violence perpetrated the bell was hastily rung by an incredulous official.
Ding! Ding! Ding!

Pacing around her downed opponent like a jackal thoroughly enjoying the hunt; Vera greedily licked her chops. As her once child blood began to run hotter she surprised herself with how much she was enjoying this. "Heh, please don't give in too easily Hikaru, I still have a lot to learn from your pain..." After taking an additional moment to watch her opponent try and stand on her battered leg Vera shot forth once again.

This time she would attack Hikaru straight on; the aim was to spike her metal-plated knee into Hikaru's soft underbelly, hopefully knocking the air from her lungs.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:44 am

Hikaru heard Vera speaking to her and she rolled her eyes. "You showed that we are nothing alike. Your cheap shot tactics don't jive with my style..." Hikaru said through her grit teeth as she glared at Vera, seeing the smaller woman spring into action!

Hikaru saw Vera coming this time, and as she got close Hikaru moved to the side as quickly as she could! Vera would go flying past her leaving Hikaru with some room to engage her opponent! As Vera was now going to be turning Hikaru would crouch at the ready. As soon as Vera turned around she would leap up and try to smash her in the chest with a dropkick!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:36 am

Instead of gutting her opponent as planned Vera found herself missing her mark. With great momentum at her back, she unintentionally flung herself into the ropes and then rebounded into Hikaru's well-timed dropkick.

Barely weighing a hundred pounds Vera ended up being flung back by Hikaru's dropkick. She was knocked on her back before flipping back again onto her chest. With her chest bruised and her plans less certain it was time for a tactical retreat. With one hand pressed to her chest, Vera rolled out of the ring and waited for her opponents move. Would she follow or wait her out? 

Out here where the mats where thin and metal object laid about there were many more opportunities for foul play.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 am

Hikaru saw Vera duck out and run away. She was torn on what to do. Recovering would be nice but it also gave Vera a chance to recover when Hikaru was building momentum. Hikaru ducked down, rolling underneath the ropes. She wanted to keep up the pressure while she could! Giving chase around the corner she looked to rush right at Vera and clothesline her as hard as she could after building up a full head of steam!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:07 am

With a few yards of distance between them, Vera had ample time to think of a counter. As Hikaru closed in Vera would duck and stretch her foot out, hoping to trip Hikaru and send her sprawling onto the hard floor.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:38 am

Hikaru was coming with such a head of steam that ended up working against her! She neared Vera and was poised to strike, but the smaller woman ducked down and stuck her leg out sending Hikaru stumbling forward! She ended up falling down to the mat face first, caught by surprise by Vera and her counter!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next