by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:54 am

"Fuuuh... W-What's this... Uhh... softness... 0///0". Ataru was trying to force his way out of Alicia's embrace but, with each new second spent in her gently bouncing embrace he felt like those smooth heavenly melons rubbing him from behind were stealing his strength and willpower, making him unable to part from her arms.

Her honey-dripping voice sounded like lulling and soothing him into compliance, even while she seemed to just chat nonchalantly with her fellow maids.

Disoriented and seduced, the boy was blushing and trying to struggle at first, while the embarrassing tent rising in his pants made it much clear how affected he was by Alicia's peculiar wrestling style, more and more enchanted by her comforting seductive embrace as she kept rubbing up and down hypnotically.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! (complete)

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:44 am

“There there Ataru, it’ll be fine for now.” Alicia whispered into his ear, continuing her gentle treatment of the boy as she rubbed his back with her wonderful bosom. “I’ll be sure to spoil you for a bit, that way you’ll see not all of us want to just use out breasts to hurt cute boys like you~” She’d finish off by licking playfully at his ear, adding on more of her amorous skill to him.

After a few extra seconds of the gentle rubbing, Alicia would try to guide Ataru down to the floor, laying him on his back while moving to place herself above him. Keeping her bountiful breasts pressed against his chest, the blue haired maid would hover her lips over Ataru’s, just keeping him short of a kiss. “Tell me Ataru, do you like big breasts? Do they make you hard?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Ataru's struggles went less and lesser resolute in Alicia's loving embrace as she kept cooing sweet words to his ears and gently rubbing her large breasts up and down along his back. Shivering in embarrassed delight at her playful lick, the cute looking boy was easily laid down on his back, pinned by her wonderful pair of huge breasts as Alicia leaned closer and kept her soft speaking, getting now at kiss-distance from Ataru's lips.

Pressed down by Alicia's wonderfully soft melons and trying to move, Ataru found that, seduction aside, they were very effective at pinning him down to the mats, making it difficult to escape even if he was to try all out... which was definitely not the case in his charmed state.

"Uhh... y-yes.. big breasts... I like them.. uhhh... 0///0". Blushing like a little boy at Alicia's so direct questions, Ataru looked away blushing even more at her second question, but the bulge in his stretchy pants grazing against Alicia's crotch was surely enough of a honest answer for the busty maid.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm

“There’s no need to be shy Ataru, it’s perfectly fine to be aroused right now.” Alicia would say, noting his embarrassment at her second question. “You are a boy after all, there’s only so much you can do against your own desires.”

After her statement, Alicia would slightly move up on Ataru, hovering her breasts over his face for a second. “You also don’t have to be ashamed, you wouldn’t be the first boy who’s been so aroused by my breasts. It’s perfectly normal.” She then placed herself down and started a wondrous breast smother, lying down completely on him as her breasts covered his face. “It’s also normal to want a closer look, so why not use them as fun pillows for now?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:35 pm

Flustered as he could be, Ataru was definitely under Alicia's spell now, his ears caressed by her cooing words, his eyes captivated by the gentle bouncing of her large breasts when she brought them inches over his face.

"Uhhh... I... I... mpfffhhh... 0///0". Alicia's bosom enveloped his face as she let herself drop down onto her cute prisoner, engulfing his head and smothering him into her wonderful cleavage.

Ataru tried to wriggle his head side to side but couldn't escape from the pillowy softness of her breasts, his muffled sounds and restrained movements causing Alicia's melons to bounce around his face. Much to her joy, probably.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:09 pm

“Enjoying yourself, I see.” Alicia giggled as Ataru’s face rolled around in the confines of her bosom, keeping the boy from breathing as she remained on top of him. While all of the maids were experts at using their breasts for attacking, Alicia herself could be considered the expert in using her breasts to smother and pleasure her opponents; second only to their mistress herself of course.

And thanks to this expertise, Alicia would know for how long a boy could last before passing out, and was sure to bring Ataru close to that limit. With him now properly “contained”, the busty maid would wrap her arms around Ataru’s head and pull them up to sitting position, resting her crotch over his aroused boyhood.

“And you don’t have to worry Ataru, I haven’t forgotten about your little trooper. I’ll be sure he gets some love too.” Alicia would giggle as she started to grind their crotches together, pulling his face further into her cleavage to prevent any chance of breathing for her handsome prisoner.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:49 pm

Ataru was soon light headed and disoriented as Alicia kept rolling his head around inbetween her breasts, giggling happily at her cute captive boy.

"Mppffhhh... <3 ..mmf.. @///@"Ataru was lost in a pink haze as the busty maid used her wonderful gauging abilities to keep him weak but barely awake on the verge of passing out.

Pulled up into a sitting stance with the beautiful Alicia lovingly smothering and sensually grinding him, Ataru was lulled back and forth, swimminh in and out of consciousness as she kept him floating in aroused dizzyness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 am

“They’re extremely soft aren’t they Ataru? Some guys I’ve provided service for said they feel even better than pillows. And considering how easily they’d pass out, I’d feel that compliment is well given.” Alicia commented as she lovingly contained his face while grinding against him, giving him a good starting experience to what he’d feel during the course of this match.

Eventually she’d free him from her cleavage, holding onto his face as she remained mounted on him. “So Ataru, have you enjoyed our time so far? I mean, I don’t have to ask since your little trooper is telling me everything.” She’d tease, adding an extra grind to his boyhood while she did. “But I think you should at least tell me. It might encourage me to do something extra for you.”
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:35 am

Poor Ataru was totally under Alicia's soothing spell now, rolled inbetween her "heavenly pillows" with nearly-motherly affection as he could dimly hear her gentle cooing.

The smoothness of her skin, the sweet cloud of her pheromones and the enveloping warmth of her bosom were more than enough to make Ataru docile and pliant to her loving whims... But the cute boy was also treated to the hypnotic pace of her hips winding and grinding him nice and slow, making sure that his "little trooper" would be standing on full attention all the time.

Ataru gasped when she finally allowed him to breath, his woozy eyes meeting Alicia's affectionate gaze and cheerful smile as she looked down at that cute disoriented face nestled inbetween her cushiony boobs.
"Fuuu... feels.. too wonderful... and you're uuh... too beautiful... 0///0". The cute boy mumbled in woozy bliss, rewarding Alicia with such blurry honest compliments to her beauty and charms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by USLMAN Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:27 am

“Aw, you’re too kind Ataru.” She cooed as she playfully hooped his nose on her right boob, smiling as she gently laid him back down. “For that, I feel you’ve more than earned your special little extra. And I’m sure you’ll be more than happy to receive it.” Alicia would then crawl back a bit to place herself between Ataru’s legs, giving the clear sign of what her plan was.

“All aboard the lover’s ride to pleasure~” Alicia giggled as she lowered her breasts down onto Ataru’s covered boyhood. From there, she’d begin to use her wondrous bosom to give him a paizuri, striking his boyhood twice before rubbing it side to side, setting that as the pattern for his “lover’s ride”.

“Tch, she’s taking all the sport here.” Camil complained, watching as she pleasured the boy. “We’re all supposed to be teaching him his lesson. Not just her.”

“Oh let her have her fun.” Auphemia giggled, watching as her maid pleasured the boy with her signature move. “You’ll have more chances to have your turns with him. Of course, I’ll be taking over for the round after she’s done.”

“Yes Lady Auphemia.” The maids who weren’t occupied stated, bowing to their mistress while Alicia kept an even pace on her paizuri.
USLMAN
USLMAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next