Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, GreatForce, Harrier, Jaystar, kerflubble, killcarrion, KillerV, OmegaVan0, Saintezis, Silentcoins, Underdog21, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Spider on break- So they saa-aay!

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:39 am by Tarantulust

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! - Page 11 Ncuc4tF

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let the people I'm working with know I'm going to be taking a break for the next couple of days/weeks to try and get my scientific creativity back. My work has been taking up quite a bit of my time lately and I feel that it is hampering my writing, so I wish to focus on that and try to cut down my work stack a bit.

I started up a bit of a side project here not too long ago, and I might pop back in just to flesh that out a bit …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

Looking for 1 more match or backstage meeting

Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:03 pm by Harrier

Hey,

I think I could handle one more thread. You could choose from one of the following options:
1. Anja the Raven is a strong but pretty unstable girl. Quite nice and calm most of the time, she can fall into a sociopath rage because of her past. For her, I would like to find a woman that likes to be overpowered and seduced by a young but still experienced girl.
2. Kelly is a former kawaii champion and has successfully wrestled bigger girls too. Her opponent could either be another kawaii or …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

ReikoH looking for opponents!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:29 pm by ReikoH

Hi there. I figured I'd do one of these to put my name out there. I kinda-sorta promised a match to one person in particular but thought I'd put both my characters here for consideration. I might make a third today at some point to help have two characters doing stuff at a time (probably not all three to avoid overbooking).

My characters are in my sig now! Should be working, but a quick summary.

Reiko Hisashi, a highly skilled technical wrestler with a hint of speed and physicality, making …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!!

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!!

Post by wrestleryu on Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:19 am

In response to Alicia's loving tease, Okami could only let out a revealing "mmnnghff... <3" that went mostly absorbed within the bouncing roundness of her wriggling hips. Her amorous provocations nudged the pinned boy into trying to keep up resuming his kissing and fondling, but it was a lost battle from the start: each time Alicia rubbed, squeezed, bounced her heavenly melons across and around his boyhood, Okami would be hopelessly lead off focus with pleasure, turning his attempts at "fighting back" into a cute muffled moan vibrating against her warm crotch.
Soon the winner of this contest was clear even if Okami had not officially lost yet: his boyhood was now throbbing to its fullest and hardest, becoming super sensitive to each gentle bounce and squeeze from Alicia's breasts, and his trembling body revealed that he was quite totally at her mercy, about to succumb to just the pleasurable touch of her bosom.

Speaking of amazing bosom, Ataru had soon realized the big flaw of his move when he had picked up Auphemia in his bearhug bringing her massive bosom up to inches from his blushing face. Far from looking in trouble, the busty beauty had just smiled down at his groaning efforts with mocking sweetness, letting him know how significatively his physical strenght had been dwindling.

"Unghf...then I wil-mnfh? Mnnghfff... 0///0". Unable to put Auphemia at slightest discomfort with his wannabe-strong squeeze, Ataru had thought of a possible plan B of turning his move into a belly-to-belly throw... but even those dreams were promptly smothered when Auphemia cupped her hands behind his head to press him face first into her enveloping bosom.

With all his senses surrounded by the warmth, softness and mesmerizing perfume of Auphemia's heavenly pillows, Ataru could only stagger around the ring for some moments, before air and vision deprivation forced him to spread his legs some for balance, thus putting the busty lady back down on her feet.
"Mngfh...canfft breammpfhh... @///@". Letting go of the bearhug, Ataru flailed around trying to struggle to move his head and get some air: it was easier said than done, but his wriggling brought his eyes to appear from the depths of her cleavage time to time, getting to look up at Auphemia's self-contented smile as he desperately tried to escape.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Lady Auphemia Vs Ataru: Lumber-maids match!!!

Post by USLMAN on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:51 pm

“Uh oh, it looks like I have the advantage Okami.” Alicia commented as she paused her breast strokes for a second, letting the wolfboy have the shred of a chance against her in this hopeless competition. However once she got enough of what she wanted from him, the maid would lower her bosom and begin press her chest hard down on his boyhood, using her hands to also push against him to completely smother his crotch with her hearty chest.

And speaking of smothering, the wrestling mistress currently trapping Ataru’s face in her own pair of massive breasts was perfectly fine as she took care of him with ease. As he slowly lost his composure, she’d place her feet down and remain standing on her own, keeping him deep in her bosom with seemingly no struggle against his flailing. Once she would feel him being tamed enough, she’d lower the two down to the canvas, mounting his waist as she continued her draining smother. “How much longer can you last I wonder?”
USLMAN
USLMAN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu on Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:23 am

Alicia was definitely taking her time there, perfectly knowing that she had Okami under control but clearly wanting to enjoy every moment of it, knowingly slowing the pace of her bosomy rubbing time to time in order to let his "fighting back" last longer.
But, all good games come to an end, and after minutes of entrapment in her hot 69 prison, Okami was ready to succumb, betrayed by his male instincts:
"M-Mnrrfhh...mfffh... @///@". With Okami getting dazed and mesmerized by the sweet womanly scent smeared over his face, his boyhood showed ever more honest reactions to the gentle yet relentless squeeze of Alicia's breasts, twitching and throbbing in response as they bounced and pressed it lovingly.
Eventually, the boy was trembling in helplessly aroused antcipation until....
"M-Mmmnnnnffhhhhh... <3...mmmffhhhhh... <333". With a cute spasm of his body and the prolonged, muffled moans vibrating against Alicia's warm crotch, the silver haired boy shot a big surrendering climax right into her cleavage.

On the ring, Ataru was suffering a different kind of sensuous domination, but he was certainly not faring better than his wannabe-savior: his fruitless struggling and wriggling had not made any progress to escape from Auphemia's enveloping boosom: no matter where he tried to turn around, her warm pillowy breasts seemed to be everywhere, surrounding his head and covering his face with perfumed, treacherously comfortable breast flesh, slowly but surely depriving him of air.

"Mnnfff mfff.... @///@". Getting dizzy in her bosomy nest, Ataru couldn't put much resistance as Auphemia lead him down on his back, keeping the slow, strenght-draining breastsmother as she spoke softly to her handsome prey.
Smothered even more effectively now that Auphemia was laying upon his body, Ataru could not respond to her teasings with anything more than muffled mumblings and cute flailing, but even those fruitless protests and squirmings were slowing down by the second, as Ataru was getting sleepier and sleepier underneath her "magical pillows".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11