Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

I'M TALKING TO A CHAMPION!!!! (Natasha)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'M TALKING TO A CHAMPION!!!! (Natasha) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M TALKING TO A CHAMPION!!!! (Natasha)

Post by Cicilia Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:42 am

Lucky couldn't stop blushing as Natasha seemingly laughed at Lucky's requests, remarking that THIS vein of questions weren't at ALL what she'd been expecting! It sounded almost as if the champion were shutting them down, that it would be RIDICULOUS for Sakura to ask for such things given how NEW she was... No doubt the blue-beauty wanted to help the cheerleader out... but perhaps Lucky had reached too far...?

NOPE! Apparently not! Sakura's eyes flicked up to meet Natasha's as she began to compliment her, remarking how LOVELY she was and that they would have their match... Just not title one!

"OH! No! I just wanna... you know... have a match with you Natasha-sam-.... Natasha!" Lucky scrambled, completely thrown off by the suggestion that she'd want to dethrone her! Even on the off chance that Lucky stood that chance... she didn't want to offend her idol by just... threatening to pull the queen from her throne! It didn't look as if she was mad, however... if anything, she looked kinda excited! Sakura's lips bloomed into a radiant smile... "I was kinda thinkin' we'd go to a suite or something... have our match there! Hentai... Is... is that okay?" It was just about all she could hope for and want in a day such as this... The only thing that would make it better maybe is if Claudia, Maddie and Jinxie were all part of this too!

Oh... there goes her fantasies again...! This wasn't the place for all that!!

...Natasha's encroachment on Sakura's personal space slapped the girl out of the images playing in her mind, her emerald eyes wide with how CLOSE the champion had gotten to her! To have her first request granted... that was a miracle... to have BOTH? That was just unheard of and yet, here she was... Natasha offering it to her... Lucky's heart hammered in her chest as she leaned in, closing the remaining space an inch at a time before their lips inevitably locked, Sakura kissing her hentai-idol with the softest of pressures, affectionate... but also curious and needy!

...Just from this contact alone... she could see why Natasha was the champ...
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

I'M TALKING TO A CHAMPION!!!! (Natasha) - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M TALKING TO A CHAMPION!!!! (Natasha)

Post by daemongirl Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:52 am

There was much to discuss about the match Natasha had agreed to grant Lucky but for the moment there would be no further words between them as she fulfilled the woman's other desire, the one close to her heart judging from the wide eyed stare she got from Lucky when she agreed to it. Their lips met and Natasha would later admkit to feeling quite the spark from Lucky, the girl's lips were full and soft like her own but the way in which the woman kissed her was quite unlike that of anyone else Natasha had shared such a moment with. Lucky wasn't forceful with her kiss like many of the wrestlers Natasha had fought in her career but rathwer soft, she might have mistaken that for hesitation or inexperience but those thoughts faded as their embrace deepened gradually, Lucky guiding Natasha into ever more intense making out. She followed without a second thought, Natasha's arm slipping around the other woman's waist to pull her in closer so their chests could press in and mash about while their lips spread and their tongues swirled within the mouths of one another.

The heat Natasha was feeling she wanted to blame on the showers nearby but they had been off for a few minutes now and besides, the steam hadn't worked its way into the locker area. No everything she was feeling was coming from Lucky, a testament to just how decietfully skilled the girl was. Natasha did not pull away until nearly five minutes had passed, in that time the two had taken the briefest of breaks to swallow down a gasp of air before locking their lips together once more. When they did finally seperate Natasha stared into Lucky's eyes with a wide grin on her lips and mischief in her deep blue eyes.

"Oh how time can just get away from us right?" She slid back a little so as not to be caught in another kiss by Lucky, running a hand through her flowing blue mane to brush it back behind her shoulders. A quick glance down revealed her clothes were a bit dissheveled after all that so she took a moment to straighten herself out before returning to the question from before.

"You mentioned a hotel suite, no? Seeking to recapture the good fortune you had in your match with the lovely Claudia I see." She paused at that to chuckle at her own jest. "That would be fine though it would take some time to book one through the league. However a shower, that we could reserve today if you so desired and our attire could be bikinis, I look quite stunning in one I assure you." Another bout of giggling followed. "What do you think of a shower match Lucky?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:23 am

Lucky couldn't help but moan softly as the two of them made out together, the gentle echo of their lips smacking reflecting off the tile walls around them! 5 minutes... Five WHOLE minutes of uninterrupted kissing with the woman who had made it to the pinnacle of her career by doing such things... They had lost themselves in each other for the longest time, neither of them breaking away for ANY other reason than to take a breath in preparation for another round of smooches! It was... Wow.... It was "wow" was the only collection of words that could come together to accurately describe JUST how good that was... Her lips were tingling by the time they pulled away for good, her skin was on fire... her face was blushing so hard, her cheeks just might start GLOWING with heat... Natasha was so beautiful... she could... maybe... have another kiss...?

Lucky leaned in, but the frenchwoman QUICKLY leaned back, clearly more in control of her faculties that Sakura was! She blushed and giggled slightly as their lips drifted apart, the cheerleader gently bringing up her fingers to touch her tingling lips... surprised how vigorously they buzzed! That... like... had to be one of the best kisses... like... ever... Even CLAUDIA hadn't stunned her that much with her smooches and that SAID something!

"O-oh..." Lucky blinked as Natasha made a quick joke! "Um... Y-yeah.... that was.... r-really good and stuff..." What else could she say? SHE was so frazzled right now! She nearly completely missed the remark the champion had made, how Lucky wanted to recreate the conditions that lead to her win against Claudia! She merely blushed darkly and looked away, shifting a tad uncomfortably at such an accusation! Maybe that were true... if one considered being in close and comfortable quarters with no obvious audience watching an advantage.

...Which it might be!

Natasha, remarked how hard it would be to have a suite ready in short order and so... suggested a shower match instead! Bikinis, a shower they could nab TODAY... How could Lucky say NO? Well... she could by saying that she'd prefer a bed to an almost uncomfortably close hard rubber floor! As much as she loved being with another woman in close, steamy quarters... She was dubious if she wanted to spend an entire match there...

"Um... Okay..." She eventually conceded, letting out a heavy sigh and a smile... She couldn't really pass up with a match with a champion SHE asked for after all... If a bed was an inconvenience to ask for, she was just gonna have to compromise for the sake of her career...

...Also for her sake of getting in with a match with NATASHA!

"...How is any of that arranged though..."
She asked, tugging at her sweater-vest anxiously. "...And when do ya wanna do it...?"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:10 am

The longer Natasha spent with Lucky the more she came to believe the woman didn't have an evil bone in her body. With how deep she was blushing after their prolonged make out session and the way she cutely averted her gaze when Natasha mentioned she might be trying to lure the bluenette into a match that favored the rookie, they only reinforced Nat's view of her. Sakura, as far as she could tell, was a happy go lucky type whose primary motivations were seeking pleasure for both herself and her partner at the time. Others might have pressed for a title match or tried to give themselves an advantage, but even if that was what Lucky had intended by bringing up a hotel suite Natasha suspected her intentions had been pure, more concerned with the greatest pleasure possible for them both rather than any sort of homefield advantage.

Lucky was so impossibly pure and sweet Natasha had to resist the urge to gobble her up then and there. Sometimes maintaining a professional reputation was such a bore. "Glad you enjoyed yourself." She said with a wink and a big smile, the faint crimson hue in her own pale cheeks evidence enough that she too had enjoyed it quite a bit.

"Don't worry about the behind the scenes details, I'll make a call and we should have a place booked for us in an hour, maybe two if they're slow about it. So how about we exchange numbers and I'll shoot you a text as soon as I get the booking? We can meet up in a few hours and you will have your match with the Hentai Champion." Natasha was beaming as she spoke, patting herself in the chest before pulling out her cell phone and handing it over to Lucky to put her number in. "By the way if you know how I can get a hold of Claudia that'd be helpful, I mean to speak with her too. Actually anyone you think deserve my eye?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:54 am

Lucky had thought she'd seen a lotta stuff in her time in the AFW... So much sexy stuffs, fighting techniques she thought she'd only ever read in manga, people she NEVER thought she'd ever see... But for someone to do something so... special as to witness Natasha pull her phone out of her cleavage...?

...Sakura must've been dreaming... because suddenly she was feeling very faint... Her face was burning hotter than the sun as her emerald eyes stared RIGHT into the gap from which Natasha's phone had been taken, her body pulsing with her heavy, powerful heartbeat... She stared into those breasts, wondering passively what else could be hiding inside there... She kinda wanted to stick her face in them and find out... She leaned in a bit, her body working on it's own, her head lowering JUST a tad as the compulsion to... ya know... find out took her over a bit at a time...

...AND it was when she was offered said phone was she snapped out of her daze! Lucky blinked rapidly as if cold water was suddenly splashed upon her face, her face burning so hot... it kinda hurt... Despite how embarrassing she had been, Natasha STILL treated her with such kindness... It was making her heart thump and melt at the same time! It was really incredible! As per her request, Sakura pulled out her own phone, a little Apple-thingy with a cute little pink rubber-guard in the shape of a kitten... Cute and pure were accurate terms to describe Sakura....

...All the way down to her possessions.

Lucky would input her information into Natasha's phone as the champion would hers, the blue-haired beauty assuring her that she need not worry about the back-stage stuffs! She had it handled!

"...Thank you so much..." Lucky smiled, winking cutely her way! "...I... really appreciate it... Everything..." Once she got her phone back, the Cheerleader would stare at it in wonder... contemplating how it would fit in her cleavage... In fact, so caught up in this tain of thought was she, Lucky nearly completely missed Natasha's follow up question!

"O-oh! Um... Here! I have Claudia's number!" Lucky scrolled through her contacts, showing Natasha. If she cared to, she would notice the number of texts between them beside her name... already within the quintuple digits! "Maddie Lux for sure! She's, like, my best friend and... um... she's... like... really hot too... Rachel Nova is too but... she's a LOT stronger... OH! There's a new girl here too! Jinx! She's gotta be the cutest thing EVER! There's a lotta girls here I like! I hope you like them too!" Sakura blushed... harder at that, but she flashed Natasha an ernest smile. "Thank you so much for this match, Natasha-chan!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:29 am

It took Natasha a moment to understand what exactly had gotten lucky so flustered as she held out her phone to the girl where it hung for several seconds, so long in fact that natasha was about to wave a hand in front of the woman's eyes to try and get her to snap out of whatever trance she had slipped into. But thats when she noticed exactly where Lucky was looking, just before the girl came back to life and took the phone from her to input her number, simply smiling at the realizatil that pulling her phone from her cleavage was almost more than Lucky could endure. Not that she would have been upset with her if she gave into her desires. Though when they would have stopped surrendering to them was a mystery so this was for the best.

She turned Sakura's phone over in her hands, finding it to be a good representation of the kind of person Lucky was. Natasha put her contact info in before handing it back only to then have the thought of if Lucky here could help her with another related problem. Lucky, as she had been with everything so far, was quite helpful and was quick to offer not only the contact info for Claudia but also the names of several other women who had gone under Natasha's radar.

"Well I haven't known you for very long Lucky but I get the impression you have a good sense for people, so let me take down those names real quick..." As she spoke Natasha was already typing those names into her phone for later, she had a few ideas concerning the future of the hentai division and would need some talented women to make them a reality.

That was for another time however. "Oh I am sure I will if they are half as wonderful as you make them out to be." She said as she slid her phone back into her cleavage. "And if you see any of them around let them know I'm interested." Natasha then rose to her feet, though she did lean in to steal a quick kiss from Lucky, making sure to pull back before the girl could entice her for more. "As for the match just make sure you give me your all and thats all the thanks I need. Ill call you in an hour or two with the time okay? Could even be this evening if we're lucky, lucky." Natasha chuckled at that then went to make her exit as she had some calls to make.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:15 pm

If Lucky could blush any harder right now, she would have as the champion HERSELF, within a few minutes of meeting her, complimented that Sakura had a good sense for people! The cheerleader giggled softly, rubbing the back of her head humbly! Well, she like to think she did! She always went into the world expecting and seeing the best in people, always going out with a smile on her face! Not only was it easier to think that way for her naturally, but it was like a little natural pick-me-up that made her feel great! She loved meeting new people and, for the most part, new people seemed to love her! That being said, she DID try her best to pay attention to their feelings... One had to if she was gonna have fun and make them happy! If that's what it took to be a good reader of people... then yeah! She supposed she was!

"They're probably better, honestly..."
Lucky giggled once more, flashing Natasha a warm, loving smile. "They're all really sweet and nice and stuff... except Jinxie... I dunno what to make of her yet..." She admitted honestly, shrugging her shoulders. That whole match was kinda screwy... The first... like... two thirds were normal, more or less, the two of them trading blows, fighting transitioning to a kiss that rapidly snowballed to the mat...

It was only AFTER that did things start to get weird, what with Jinx becoming hostile to her all of a sudden! It was like Lucky had done something wrong... but she wouldn't tell her what and Sakura couldn't figure out what it was! Even now, those thoughts interrupted her life occasionally...

Oh! I will!" Lucky assured, nodding profusely! "I'm sure they'll be overjoyed to know someone like you is looking for them, Natasha-chan!"

Before Lucky could even blink, Natasha's lips were upon hers one last time, her eyes shooting wide as they shared one last.... tender... warm... soft... surprise kiss, Lucky's eyes fluttering closed for that second or two they remained together... Her heart was pounding so fast, her skin suddenly on fire as she stared up at her soon-to-be opponent as she rose to her feet. Lucky waved as Natasha walked away, smiling like an idiot as Natasha ASSURED her she'd get a call within an hour regarding their match... leaving with one final play-on-words!

"Wow..." She whispered shakily once the champion had left... "Omg... I'm gonna be fighting NATASHA! EEEEEEE! I GOTTA TEXT MADDIEEEEEEEEE!"
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2