Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Star Struck Competition

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Star Struck Competition Empty Star Struck Competition

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Belinda Northman had just come off quite an intense match, she was feeling tired and a bit sore. Having spent the day fighting a tough opponent and maybe even making a new rival. She had a smile on her face as she would walk towards the locker room, her tag belt flung over her shoulder as she made her way through the hallways, shaking her head a little as she released as soft chuckle.

Walking through the hallway until she reached the locker room, where she would open up the door. Stepping in without paying too much attention to her surroundings. The sweaty and slightly bruised up Swede would have the door close behind her as she stepped in and was then caught by surprise! Seeing a beautiful brunette dressed in a red leotard. Belinda blinked for a moment....she knew who this was! It was Megumi Mutoh, pretty famous wrestler as far as Belinda knew.

Nodding her head, Belinda would wave towards her. "H-hey there!" Belinda let out in a friendly manner, " Sorry to barge in, hope you don't mind?" Belinda said as she would walk over towards the locker which she had placed her bag and stuff. Belinda was still dressed in her yellow and blue outfit that she'd worn in her match, but it would most likely soon come off as she'd need to take a shower and stuff.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Star Struck Competition Empty Re: Star Struck Competition

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:37 pm

Megumi Mutoh just had another intense match for tonight, and she took her time cooling down in the locker room, her leotard-clad body drenching in sweat. She had been gaining momentum ever since the time she rejoined the promotion, and the former Wrestle Angel was looking to make a name for herself here in AFW just to prove it to everyone that she was one among the best. And she would rather not think of her first foray here in AFW before leaving for an excursion.

As she busied herself while standing in front of her own locker, she heard someone talking to her, and while she was still drying her face with a fresh towel, she looked at the direction of the person who was talking to her. She saw a pretty cute blonde in two-piece wrestling outfit. And she recognized her as Belinda Northman, one of the young stars here in AFW who had consistently made a name for herself.

"Oh, sure..." Megumi said, nodding to the Swede, smiling slightly at her. While Megumi wasn't exactly the friendliest person ever, she was still personable enough that she could hold a conversation with someone whom she was unfamiliar with. As she looked at Belinda, she glanced at the title belt that she carried with her. It was the one half of the tag team title belts, indicating that Belinda was one half of the tag team champions of AFW Friction.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:53 pm

Belinda moved up into the locker room now that Megumi didn't seem to mind, putting her belt down on the table she would noticed how Megumi glanced over towards it. A little proud smile on her face would show as she would give the belt a light pat. " You like?" Belinda said with a friendly grin make it's home on her face.

" You're Megumi Mutoh right?" Belinda would ask as she'd pull out a towel from her bag and bring it up to wipe off her face a little, placing it around over her shoulders as she would turn and walk closer towards the brunette, she'd offer her a handshake as she tilted her head. " Name's Belinda Northman. Nice to finally meet you." Belinda said as he would wait for that handshake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Drying her body with her towel, Megumi looked at Belinda who then proceeded to introduce herself and offer her a handshake. Still maintaining a smile, she put aside the towel before she shook the Swede's hand. "I know. I've heard of you. Pretty famous, yeah..." Megumi said, shaking Belinda's hand before letting it go.

Megumi was thinking about taking a shower, and she planned to take off her leotard before heading to the shower. "So, how goes thing here in AFW? Loving the spotlight so far?" Megumi asked. "I mean, with that thing on your shoulder, you ought to be a focus for quite some time..." she pointed at the title belt on the table as she spoke to Belinda.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:23 pm

Belinda nodded her head as she introduced herself to Megumi, it was weird hearing a famous wrestler like Megumi Mutoh say she was famous and having already heard of her. Belinda knew that she was well known, it was just a bit surreal to get another super famous person say things like that.

The Swede would bring her hand up to the back of her head. Scratching at her head a little as Megumi pointed out her title. " Haha, I guess. Though I've been hearing you've done quite well for yourself. " Belinda said as she would place her hands on her hips. " I was actually kinda thinking that the first time we've actually meet would be in the ring, even if that sounds a bit presumptuous."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:24 am

Megumi smiled when Belinda mentioned that she thought that they should've been meeting each other in the ring instead of in the locker room. The competitive side of Megumi flared inside her, knowing that despite her status as a relative beginner if compared to her, Belinda was quite a talented competitor in the ring, and being someone who would like to test her own mettle, facing the Swedish cutie in the ring seemed to quite an interesting prospect.

"Funny that you mention that," Megumi said. "I mean, I'd love to face you in the ring as well, and considering that you're holding that thing over your shoulder, you ought to be quite skilled at grappling," she said, once again looking at the title belt. "But it's not up to me to decide. It's the management..." she shrugged. "Though it can be arranged, if you're up for it, of course..." she said, giving a meaningful smile to the Swede before her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:59 am

Belinda could instantly tell the shift in demeanor in Megumi Mutoh as the mention of a match came. She would stand firm with her hands on her hips as Megumi started to speak. Even making mention of her belt.

Belinda would smile a little and walk up closer to Megumi, " That sound a whole lot like a challenge, Megumi." Belinda said with that smile still on her face. She'd look on at Megumi, practically standing up close in a challenging manner. Belinda's own flame had been lit by Megumi now, as she was starting to feel pretty competitive.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:45 am

Megumi's smile widened when Belinda approached her, standing up in front of her in challenging manner. Chuckling, she would get close to the Swede, practically having her ample bust pressing against the impressive rack of the cutie before her before saying, "Well, what else I can say? So, you think you're up for it? Or are you scared?" Megumi said teasingly.

She wanted to see more from the Swede, thinking that she would give her quite a challenge in the ring. Also, defeating such an amazing wrestler would sure make quite a memorable win in her book.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:14 pm

Belinda stood firm against Megumi Mutoh as the beautiful woman stepped up towards her, she would narrow her eyes just a little so she was staring intently into those eyes of the veteran. Being challenged by someone like Megumi Mutoh was always enough to give anyone butterflies in their stomach, even Belinda.

" You know..." Belinda Northman started, as she would look on at Megumi. " I've been waiting for a chance to face you ever since I first saw one of your matches on TV." Belinda spoke as she would take a step forward, pressing their busts together as she would look into those eyes of Megumi. " Scared? Maybe, but I'm always up for a match especially against someone I've been a fan of." Belinda pointed out as she would throw Megumi a confident grin.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:45 pm

Megumi continued pushing her bust against Belinda's own impressive rack as she listened to her. Then, with a giggle, she then stepped back, nodding to the Swede before bringing her hand onto her shoulder in reassuring manner. "I'm sure you'll do just fine in the future. You're going to be a very huge deal, probably bigger than anyone else. I'm so sure of it..." She was happy to speak to a fan, and she would not show any less to her, not wanting to disappoint the one who was looking up to her.

"Well... I guess I gotta take a shower, then," Megumi said, turning around, preparing herself to take her shower. "I'll ask the management after this to have our match arranged. Table match sounds good to you?" She asked as she would start undressing herself before covering her body with her towel.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next