Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Angel Versus Tasha

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel Versus Tasha - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel Versus Tasha

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 am

Angel grinned back and broke into a lunge at Tasha. Her thoughts were distracted slightly, but her still had victory on her mind, perhaps of a different sort though. As she ran towards Tasha, she would suddenly try to slip right past her and come up from behind her, going to throw her arms around her waist to pull her close. Instead of going for a suplex or such, however, her hands would suddenly slip upwards, each one trying to take hold of one of Tasha's massive breasts, giving a hard squeeze to each of them, even digging her nails slightly into them, adding to the pain and stimulation, as she leaned in to breathlessly whisper into her ear, blowing slightly onto the sensitive skin. "Not a good thing to tell me, pet...I always get what I want, understand?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:53 am

Tasha blinked when Angel managed to zip behind her still, and stared down as Angel groped at her breasts. She then giggled a little at the position she was in. She said nothing in response to her declaration, and instead started to fall back to slam herself on top of Angel and sandwich her into the mat, hopefully winding her a bit.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 am

Angel grunted as she was slammed down with Tasha atop her, but this was a position she could easily work from, her legs moving to wrap around Tasha to hold her in place atop her. "Bad move, my chica." She would whisper again, one hand still clutching tightly at one of her opponent's breasts, while the other slide over, trying to work at the strap between her breasts and get it loosened, get it open.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 am

"Mmmhh... Uh?" She blinks as Angel didn't let go like she planned. She frowned when she was trapped, and felt Angel working at her outfit. "Ohhh... we're gonna keep playing like this babe?" She asked before trying to break out of the hold, struggling wildly just to catch her off guard enough to hopefully escape.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:04 am

Angel scowls as Tasha starts struggling, forcing her to finally let her go so she could escape. Angel then tried to roll away and get back up.

"Oh, I changed my mind, pet...I don't want to just beat you, I'm going to humble and humilate you in front of all these people. I'm going to break you down, amiga, gonna put the great 'Submission Queen' into her place, got it?" She winked at Tasha slowly and laughed a bit.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 am

Tasha smirked a little, her top a bit loose, but still held fast to her chest. She got up to her feet, and faced down Angel with a small grin. "Oh bring it, honey. You got my full attention now." She smirked, arms out and ready to show Angel she couldn't sometimes get everything she wanted. While she didn't doubt Angel's ability any, there was no way she was going to let Angel 'break her down'. She'd resist it with every ounce in her body. In private, however... she might be more inclined to play along.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 am

Angel starts to advance on her, then stops, grinning again. "I do, do I..? Well why don't we make this match more interesting then. Normal rules are so boring, no? And I'm sure the fans here wouldn't mind if we spiced things up a bit.." Angel threw an arm out, gesturing to the cheering fans, many of them on the edge of their seat at the antics of the two women.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:16 am

"Hm?" Tasha looked to the crowd for a moment before standing up and resting a fist on her hip. "Hmmm... ok, I'm listening." She stated.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:21 am

Angel smiles and gestures at Tasha's outfit. "Both of us enjoy our submission moves, right? We both get a thrill from twisting our opponent up and making them scream in mercy...so how about this? For every one of my moves I put you into that you can't get quite free of, I'm allowed to undo a single strap on your outfit."

She paused a moment, letting her offer sink in. "And, of course, if you can do the same to me, I'll take off something of my own.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:23 am

Tasha hummed at that for a moment, and looked at her. "Is it just getting them into the submission, or making them submit to them before they can try to remove their clothing?"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next