Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, killcarrion, KillerV, kiranar, M.J.Caboose14, Saintezis, Viralsurge_24

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

More balanced match simulations and new content!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:56 am by WrestleMind

Howdy, everyone! I've recently put some work into making the match simulations more balanced and inclusive of a greater variety of stats.

New stuff:

Since many of you have expressed interest and provided helpful feedback I decided to add a few other tools people can use on the site.

1. a tournament simulator! Essentially you enter a list of wrestlers decide the odds for each individual match and the tournament bracket will automatically adjust.
  2. A random character creator. Press a button and a character …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 9

open for Matches or rps

Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:02 am by kiranar

I have several characters open if someone wants to wrestle them. Message me if you want to face one of them with the match ideas. If you have a character that was wanting to hunt we can somewhat copy the concept of the new Monster Hunter movie to warp your character into that dangerous world or your character contacts mine to hire me guard them while they gather herbs or minerals from the area.

Comments: 0

A fight wanted for a furry

Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 am by Sebastian

Would like a fight against my fighter which is included in the signature.
Wrestling matches. Bar fights, Street brawls etc. I'm all too it

Comments: 1

Climbing the Mountain

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Climbing the Mountain

Post by LtLukas on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:31 am

What Harumi said made a lot of sense. Eka was starting to reckon that she might make up for her relative lack of size with a burst of speed, especially when she faced the giantesses that the AFW staff saw fit to throw her against. The Georgian girl merely nodded at what the Judoka said, trying to stay on her game as much as she could. Eka was getting awfully close to her new friend, and the margin for error was becoming terribly thin.

Thin enough that there was very little space or time for her to react as Harumi launched a punch at her. Eka's eyes went wide as her hands went up to defend her face, but that is not where Harumi was aiming. The blow slammed into her chest, ripping some of the air from her lungs. The raven-haired girl recognized that Harumi was holding back, which she was quietly grateful for. Had the green-eyed woman been going all out, she would count herself lucky to still be standing. As it was, Eka was only staggered and surprised, tottering a bit before finding her feet again.

Eka came roaring back with abandon. A loud yell filled her mouth and then the ring and then the entire gym as Eka dashed forward at her opponent. She brought her arms up, hoping to pre-empt any more strikes while locking up the beautiful woman standing across from her.

If she could get her mitts on Harumi, she would use every muscle in her core to gator roll the woman to the ground. The strike and the counter came off without a hitch. Eka knew that there would probably pain at the end of this, but she was quite curious how the Judoka was going to deal with this new threat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Climbing the Mountain

Post by Tarantulust on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:38 am

Harumi’s quick jab could probably be interpreted as a warning shot, with no intent to harm her foe but insure that a level of distance was maintained. Eka was a grappler type, and Harumi was well aware of what her sparring partner could do if one let her get too close. Of course, since this was a simple spar, she doubted either of them would go all out. In Harumi’s mind, this was all just an excuse to get to know one another and possibly learn some new techniques that would further improve both of their performances in the future.

But as Eka roared in a way that filled the entire gym and rushed forward, that thought was beginning to leave Harumi’s mind. The Georgian was coming at her hard and fast, with the Judo girl only getting in a quick low kick to the leg before getting scooped up in the long-haired woman’s grasp and slammed down the floor with a dull impact that shook the Gym’s ring. Pain racked up her spin, but rather than writhe about, Harumi’s steely gazed seemed to set onto Eka’s model like beauty, a plan already forming in her strategic mind.

Trying to prevent herself from getting locked into anything, the Judoka kicked her feet up. She squirmed underneath the larger woman, rocking her body in an attempt to get her knee high enough to smack the back of her foes head. Eka had teased her earlier about Harumi’s kick to the head, and now the Judoka was looking to free herself in a similar manner, if Eka was too preoccupied trying to keep her teal partner down.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2