Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cirno, kerflubble, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, OmegaVan0, Panda, skip-stop, Underdog21, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

James Wright vs. Carmen Rodriguez

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

James Wright vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Page 3 Empty Re: James Wright vs. Carmen Rodriguez

Post by LtLukas on Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Jessica succeeded. Carmen was looking at her now. She didn't know what James was doing, but she had to rely on his experience. Which was a somewhat foolish enterprise, she knew, but she lacked many alternatives at this point. For a while, she just held the stare, not really saying anything other than what she could say with the steely and malevolent look in her eyes. The crowd moved to their feet to see exactly what this interloper would do.

James looked up to see that Carmen had turned his attention elsewhere. His breathing was strained a little bit thanks to the pain, but he had a window of opportunity that was quickly slamming shut. He knew that he would have to fight through it. What he was feeling right now was temporary, but leveling Carmen, well, that pride would last forever. With a wince, he got to his feet and got square with his opponent.

Jessica saw her older brother rise from the canvas. Her hard look faded into a condescending smirk. "Yeah. I know a really good plastic surgeon when your face gets screwed up." Her tone was bitter and sarcastic.

James took that as his cue. He sent a hard right hook straight into Carmen's face. It was time that this woman got a taste of her own medicine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

James Wright vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Page 3 Empty Re: James Wright vs. Carmen Rodriguez

Post by acuya on Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 pm

This woman. This fucking woman.

Carmen had learned to cope with a lot of things when it came to the transition from boxing to wrestling, but if there was one thing she would always a low tolerance for, it was this entire interference schtick. Back in her old league, any boxer that didn’t have any actual business on the floor would probably get tackled before she came halfway to the ring. Here, they just let whoever come down whenever they pleased. No concern for safety. No decorum. It was the wild west.

She was just about to open her mouth to respond to Jessica’s meaningless remark, when the real meaning of it become painfully apparent - emphasis on the ‘painfully’. She turned about just in time to see Jame’s fist heading straight for her face, but even she wasn’t fast enough to do anything about it.

It was far from the worst punch she’d ever taken, but having the element of surprise counted for a lot. It hit straight on and down Carmen went, seeing stars all the way. Her face slapped the middle rope on the descent and she wound up flat on her back, blinking as she stared up at the ceiling.

BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER
acuya
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:31 am

James had one shot, and he was going to take it. He was slightly less floored when Carmen was when his punch leveled his opponent, but the aerial ace was perfectly happy with the way things worked out. Hell, Carmen even hit one of the ropes as she went down. He didn't know if that was categorically a good thing but it seemed well enough. James was going to take it as something that he could take advantage of.

He jumped to the same middle rope that Carmen had just hit her head on. It was a springboard for him, providing him with the extra elevation that his powerful legs could not attain on their own. If he had come off the turnbuckle, he could probably do a flip to get more torque coming down. But because he was merely bouncing off the middle rope, he would have to live with tucking in his legs and trying to hit Carmen with both his knees.

Jessica looked on. In her mind, she had given him a lottery ticket. She hoped he wouldn't spend it all on stupid things.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3