Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Angel Versus Tasha

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Angel Versus Tasha Empty Angel Versus Tasha

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

The lights in the Friction arena dimmed, a single spotlight shining onto the head of the entrance ramp, as Angel's music began to rock over the speakers, causing the crowd in attendence to erupt with cheers and applause for the Latina woman. Angel herself wore a wide grin on her face, brisking making her way down to the ring, her spotlight following her. She was quite pleased with herself, having beaten Helena down the weak before, and now she was up against another so called "mistress", another woman who was apparently fond of using submission tactics. Well, Angel wasn't worried. She was quite fond of such moves herself, and being able to take down other fighters who did the same gave her endless joy and pleasure.

Angel finally reached ringside, and she would climb up onto the apron, spreading her legs wide in a split and ducking down under the bottom rope, pushing herself under and slithering up to her feet. She walked over to the center of the ring and took a wide bow for her newfound fans, the lights coming back on as the spotlight faded. Angel then headed to her corner and leaned against it, spreading her arms against the ropes and looking towards the entrance with a cocky grin on her face, eager to see just who she would be putting in their place tonight.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Angel Versus Tasha Empty Re: Angel Versus Tasha

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:28 pm

'Her Strut' by Bob Seger began to play as Tasha strut out onto the stage to some loud cheers and applause from the crowd as well. The reception seemed to be about as much and Angel's, if not a little more. Tasha rested a fist on her hips with a confident smirk at her opponent in the ring before stepping down the ramp.

She had forgone her cloak this time around, deciding to just give the crowd a little show while she walked down the ramp in her magenta leathers. Once at the bottom of the ramp, She climbed up the ropes and ducked under the top rope. She then turned back to her opponent, and smiled politely at her.

"Hello there, hun. Ready to have a fun match?" She asked her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Angel grinned wider as Tasha made her entrance, letting her eyes trace up and down the curvy woman's body.

"Fun? Oh, I think I can have a lot of fun with you, chica.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Tasha chuckled a little, and cracked her knuckles slowly. "All right... lets begin then." She said, hunkering down into her stance, and suddenly the bell rang to start off the match.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Angel had never seen Tasha fight before (Or rather, had seen her at all period), but she knew if Tasha had seen her fight before, she would have an advantage over the latina. So, instead of going for an early grapple or such as she usually would, Angel dashed in towards her as the bell rang, starting off by throwing several quick jabs right for Tasha's chin, trying to rattle her around a bit.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Tasha smiled at Angel before approaching her slowly. She was caught off guard by Angel's sudden approach, and tried to cover her arms over her head to try and block at the punches, hoping to lessen the impact of the blows before trying to counter with a quick uppercut to her chin, trying to cut her off.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 pm

Angel, feeling as confident and overcocky as she always did, would keep throwing her punches, trying to get past Tasha's defenses....only to be nailed by the sudden uppercut, her head snapping back as she was knocked away from Tasha, her eyes rolling backwards as the surprise counter put her into a small bit of a daze.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Tasha grinned as she got her counter off well and tried to dart towards the woman, trying to tackle her down to her back, and would try to climb on top of her, trying to bring Angel into her game. She wasn't good with handling against too many strikes, but at the same time if she could get a striker down and subdued, they'd be no more than her toy.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 pm

Angel was tackled down to her back, yes, but if Tasha was confusing her with a common striker, that would be her first mistake. As she climbed onto the latina, Angel would try to lift her legs up and wrap them around Tasha's waist, using her considerable leg strength to grab her and pull her off, trying to flip her down onto her back so Angel could dart up on top of her instead.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Tasha grinned as she climbed onto her, but was then grabbed by her waist, and thrown off onto her back. "Ngh... shoulda seen that coming.." She muttered to herself before she raised her fists up as Angel cimbed on top of her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next