by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Red Rampage!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red Rampage!!! Empty Red Rampage!!!

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:36 pm

Spoiler:

Today was going to be a weird day. For the last week, Sydney and Linda were having a bit a of a feud. Syd started the whole thing by having sex with a guy she beat up at the gym. Now that normally would've been fine, except that she got drunk first and ended up doing him in Linda's bed. So Linda responded accordingly by throwing Syd's bed into the street. After that it was an all out brawl with between the two until the others broke it up. When Ashley was told about the whole feud, she told them how to settle it. With violence. Of course she banned the two of them fighting each other...instead, they were supposed to find as many guys as they could in one hour, and sex fight them. Whoever defeated more men was the winner.

The battleground was a beach where a bunch of tension fighters went to. The place was well known for having hentai matches, so it wouldn't be surprising if a women was taking a guy to town. The women were only wearing red one pieces and headbands, and they were standing in front of the soda machines while stretching a bit.

"Ready to lose...bulky butt~" Syd asked as she finished up her stretches and looked at Linda. "Don't call me bully butt. And no...I won't lose. But I am ready." Lina responded sternly before poking the she-monster's tits. "You're. Going. Down!" she would say with every poke to those fleshy orbs. Syd just laughed it off and walked away, though. "See you in an hour...gorilla girl~"

"That's not ok either!" Linda barked at her frenemy. There was no way she'd lose. After all, they came up with stakes for this little contest. If Linda won, Syd couldn't have sex for a month! But if the she-monster won, then Linda would be her PoW. Needless to say the idea of being Sydney's prisoner was terrifying. So without wasting any time, Linda would run off to find a male victim. Meanwhile, Cassidy and Jessica would be watching from afar. Jess would keep track of Syd's points, while Cass would keep track of Linda's.

Last edited by M.J.Caboose14 on Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Red Rampage!!! Empty Re: Red Rampage!!!

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:59 pm

Ataru was enjoying a hot sunny day on the beach. A relaxing break from Tension wrestling was more than welcome, especially after the sensually crushing tag team defeat suffered a couple weeks before from Red Nation.

While his cousin Ryu was taking a good long swim, Ataru started to feel thirsty under the sunny heat, so he went to the soda machines to get a cool soft drink.
"Ahhhh so refreshing Just what I needed!" , the handsome boy sighed contentedly before he headed back to the beach.

Little he knew that Linda (who had greatly enjoyed to crush, cuddle and love him on the ring), was now walking into his same direction... and she was hunting boys today!

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Linda was just walking away from the soda machines when she noticed a guy coming towards them. It was Ataru, a former opponent of her's. That made him the perfect prey to conquer and fuck!

"HEY! COME HERE!" Linda roared as she charged the young man. She was going to tackle him down to the wooden flooring, full force. After all, he was probably faster than her, so if Ataru ran away, she wouldn't be able to catch him. So instead, the big ass gorilla would try to take him down before he had the chance to run away! If successful, the bulky woman would immediately begin to strip her prey of his trunks. That way she'd be able to rock Ataru's body before he had the chance to resist her advances!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:15 pm

"Gasp...! L-Linda...??? Ounnghff...!". Ataru had just the time to recognize the curvy muscular amazon that had squeezed, loved, smothered him into submission in their recent match rushing right at him, before she would tackle him down.

Dazed from the sudden, overwhelming assault, the cute boy struggled to no avail as Linda took care of his clothings. "Unghh...h-hey what do you want from me-eeh? 0///0".
The answer to Ataru's shocked question started to become clear as Linda ripped his trunks, exposing his boyhood as she intently proceeded to immobilize him in spite of his resistance.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:41 pm

"I'm sorry! But I don't have time to explain! Just...just cum for me!!!" Linda would say to Ataru as she stripped the boy's shorts. She knew Syd wasn't going to take very long. In fact, she was probably taking some poor guy to town already. So the bulky woman would quickly grab a hold of Ataru's manhood and quickly stroke him off rapidly. Not wanting to waste anytime, Linda would even suck on his dick while bobbing her head up and down.

A few people were watching the sudden sexual encounter, most of which figured this was related to Tension. Having people watching made Linda blush, but the gorilla fought through the embarrassment. She needed to get a point and she really needed it fast!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Ataru was honestly craved to just surrender and let Linda have her way with him. Who really needed explainations, when such a buff voluptuous beauty would want to ambush and sexually ravish you after all?

Still, as a Tension wrestler Ataru didn't really want to be tossed around like a human sex toy, and especially not in front of a small crowd.
"Unghf...I see but I'm not supposed to be your own... ahhn... t-toy". The handsome, quite smaller and weaker boy tried to pull himself out of Linda's amorous clutches.

Easier said than done, he would think as Linda now added a mind-boggling blowjob to her intense strokes, keeping his girth lubed and especially dedicating herself to stimulate the sensitive mushroom-like tip of Ataru's boyhood.
"Ahhnnnghhh... <3", he moaned, arching his back in extacy as he fell prisoner of her erotic ministrations.

Not far from there, Nico was coming out of the water and walking back to his towel on the beach, satisfied after a nice long swim. Little he knew that hungry feminine eyes had spotted his cute-looking, glistening body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:57 pm

"You're not...Mmm...a toy! Mmm...you're uh...Mmmmm...Ugh you're like a point!!!" Linda would explain while trying to blow him. The muscular babe didn't like doing this to him, but she had to. Syd was probably close to getting a point already, so Linda had to work really fast with her mouth.

However, Syd hadn't found someone yet. She almost got someone, but made the mistake of asking first. This time, she would be much more forceful. The she-monster had spotted Nico as he walked back to dry land, and remembering him from watching tension matches online, the brute knew he was perfect. So while he was still in the water, Sydney would charge at and then tackle the poor man like he was gazelle and she was a lioness.

"Haha! Sorry cutie...but I need ya for a sec..." the woman laughed as she lifted Nico out of the water and then carried him back to a random towel that was shaded by a umbrella. Once there, Sydney would drop her prey onto the towel and then yanked down his trunks. Shortly after she'd pull her now wet one piece down to her waist and start rubbing his shaft in-between her massive-sized tits!

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Ataru: "N-Nyaannn... s-stop it please... at this rate I w-won't...ahhn 0///0". A pityful moan escaped from Ataru's lips, his body shaking in anticipation of an imminent climax as Linda was all over him with her irresistible handjob-blowjob combo, forcing him to lay down. Only the slightest, further touch to his throbbing young member, and Ataru would inevitably award the buff curvy amazon her "first point".

Nico: "W-Woahhh... w-what.. why...??? Uhhh.. 0///0". When the petite Italian boy had planned a nice relaxing day on the beach, the last thing he could imagine was that a sex-crazed she-monster would suddenly appear, scooping him up like a baby into her arms as she carried him to some comfortable place under an umbrella. Her intentions immediately proved to be far from maternal though, as Sydney promptly used her massive breasts to pin him down onto the towel, starting a mind-numbing paizuri on the shocked boy.
"U-Uhhhnnngh... y-you can't do this... fuaahhn... <333", he moaned in aroused distress, trying to sit up and fight it, but his struggles only served to provide further stimulation to his sandwitched boyhood.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:22 pm

Linda was moaning with his dick in her mouth so that the vibrations would make it feel better. She could tell how close her was, and the muscular babe decided to push him over the edge! "Pwah! Oh come on, big boy, just cum! I really need your jizz!" Linda said after releasing his dick with a pop. She was pleading in her sweetest, sexiest voice to make him shot out his load. Hoping this would be enough, she'd take his cock in her mouth again and resume the blowjob while maintaining eye contact with Ataru.

Meanwhile, Sad was enjoying Nico's struggles as she gave him a titjob. She found it pleasing when her conquests didn't lay back and take it. She wanted a challenge. Still, Sydney knew she was on the clock. So the man-eating she-monster had to go hard! "Come on, sexy~ Cum for me!" she growled lustfully. She'd push him onto his back with on hand, and continue her titjob with a fury.

"You're my prey...that means I can use your cute ass in away way that I need too." Syd growled with a wild grin. "Now blow your load before I get rough!" she warned while licking her teeth.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:16 pm

The contrast between Linda's cute face, with her loving voice almost pleasing him to submit, and her overwhelming sensuous aggression was unbearable for Ataru: already twitching from the overheating stimulation, the cute looking boy couldn't resist any longer when she resumed a beautiful blowjob, making him blush deeply as she kept eye contact during all the time.
"Wahh... oh gods it's too... g-good I can't.... Fuaaahhhnnn <333". With a spasm of his entire body and a nice prolonged moan, Ataru arched backwards and rewarded Linda's amorous efforts by spurting out a big climax, intense enough to leave him all dazed and energy-drained underneath her.

Unknown to herself, Linda had gained a starting advantage on Syd: the she-monster could feel Nico's boyhood twitch and throb into full erection inbetween her pillowy breasts while she dominated the smaller boy, making the whole experience both humiliating and super-seductive for the prisoner boy... BUT. She had not obtained his climax yet.
"Ahhhh... b-buh... what's going on... aaahhhhnn... <333!". Squirming in embarrassement he was edging but still not giving Syd what she wanted, though she could tell that the petite boy was very close now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next