» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by WrestleMind Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:02 am

Some wrestlers would have been annoyed or even angry when their move was easily dodged and their head patted in some sort of cute taunt. Isaac was not one of those wrestlers. 

He stuck his finger toward Teddy with a stern look on his face. Yet that stern look quickly melted as he began laughing heartily.  "Ha! Nice one Teddy! Your quick but you'll slip up eventually!" 

"She might be far quicker than I... and nimble like a cat... but if I get a solid grip on her its game over" With that in mind Isaac raised his arms in a defensive posture and began slowly approaching Teddy. Either he would close the gap and get a hold on her or she would come to him.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Isaac Clarke Vs. Teddy Cat Hori: Anything To Win (Complete)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:58 am

Teddy gave her "paw" another lick, fully embracing her gimmick as she loved to do, offering Issac a wink and smile, thankful that he wasn't getting pissed off at her for her cute little tactics.

"Nothing quicker than a kitty kat-Nya! You'll have to be a lot quicker if you want to catch me slipping!" she giggled back, getting to her feet and spreading her arms out, the cat lover fully willing to meet him at his own game this time, spreading and waggling her fingers at him, offering to lock up with her male opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:20 am

Isaac carefully approached his wily opponent before lacing his fingers with hers. He gave the perplexing cat girl a small nod. "A lockup... Sure..." He would try and use his supposed superiority in strength to press Teddy into the corner. Of course, a million and one things could and probably would go wrong.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 10, 2019 9:00 am

"Alright, let's go-Nya!"

Teddy replied, lacing her fingers with Issac, pushing against him, letting out cute sounds of struggle as he started to push her back, the pink haired girl trying to plant her feet and push harder against him, letting him feel just how strong she could be!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed May 22, 2019 3:28 am

Isaac blushed as Teddy let out the adorable sounds of her struggling. Yet for now, he kept his focus and his grip solid. While Teddy was no slouch Isaac had a clear strength advantage. He steadily pushed his feline opponent back.

"Once I got her in the corner ill... I'll..." Isaac was finding it incredibly hard to focus when Teddy's cute growling was so titillating.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:12 pm

While Teddy was no slouch in strength, having incorporated power and strength training in her development for some time, Issac was easily her match, already pushing her back, the cute kitty wrestler feeling her feet slide on the mat as she was slowly pushed towards the corner, despite her best efforts to push back against him.

Still, he seemed...unfocused. Distracted. Exactly what by, Teddy wasn't certain, but she was going to take full advantage of it! Planting her feet, the former Wrestle Angel suddenly stopped in place, and instead of shoving, she pulled Issac in close to her, using his own momentum against him. Her arms broke contact with his, instead wrapping around his waist as his chest pressed against hers, a coy grin on her face as she came face-to-face with the strong male fighter.

"Hi-nya!"

She said teasingly, giving his cheek a cute, but small, lick before hoisting him upwards, using her grip around his waist to lift him up and over, arching her body back and trying to throw him towards the corner post with a Belly to Belly suplex!

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:31 am

Teddy was like kryptonite to the gullible Isaac. Her cute appearance and occasional flirting made her seem like no threat at all. Yet within that adorable girl was a competent and powerful wrestler. 

Suddenly Teddy closed the distance between them and embraced Isaac. At first, he simply thought she was being friendly, hugging her foe. While gingerly patting her on the back he demurred: "Ok... Thanks?" His feline opponent then licked his cheek, making his knees buckle. "How do I fight someone like this!?" Finally, she sprung her trap. Throwing her relaxed opponent into the ring post with a belly to belly suplex.

Totally unprepared to defend himself Isaac flew through the turnbuckles and clipped his head on the post before his shoulder took the rest of the impact. The freelancer was stunned and bloodied. Like a mouse caught in Teddy's paws, he was hers to play with.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:05 am

Oooh, man that looked bad. Teddy kinda felt bad for throwing the cute guy that rough. Hopefully he didn't hold it against her.

Crawling forward on all fours, Teddy rolled the fallen male fighter onto his back, hooking his leg for a pinfall attempt. "You alright-nya? Just lay back for three seconds and we can make sure your okay, alright?" she asked playfully, while the referee girl dropped down and slapped at the mat, counting out "ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:21 am

Isaac could vaguely feel Teddy rolling his limp body out of the turnbuckles and lifting his leg for the pin.

"ONE!"

"No... Please no... I can't... I wont lose again..." The proud man wanted more than anything to throw this featherweight girl off of him and power out of the pin. The harsh reality was right now he couldn't summon that kind of strength.

"TWO!"

Isaac raised a trembling arm to the rope, almost falling short and missing. The battered man sighed in relief. "I'm saved..." He was not. Isaac had only made his situation worse. Now Teddy might be forced to put him down the hard way.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:42 am

In truth, Teddy wasn't certain that pin would have worked anyway, being so early in the match. But in a match like this, 2 out of 3 falls, it made sense to go for as many pinfalls as she could, as much as possible, both on the chance he might be unable to kick out of any of them, and by forcing him to waste energy kicking out, she was working him down.

"Awww. You don't wanna lay down for me Issac-cutie?" She said, pouting cutely before nuzzling her cheek against his, purring against his cheek. "Alright, please don't be mad at me for throwing you around more alright-nya?" she said cutely, before getting up to her feet, grabbing his arm and pulling him up to his feet, keeping a grip on his arm and, after stepping back an arm's distance, she yanked him in closer, swinging her other arm to try and drop him back down with a clothesline!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next