by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Thousand Words

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Thousand Words - Page 4 Empty Re: A Thousand Words

Post by Yori Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:27 pm

"Wish I wasn't so busy all the time to be honest. The only time I get to really sit back and enjoy life is when we squirrel away some time together. Not that acting, traveling and wrestling isn't great and all, but sometimes it's nice to just be a bit more normal, ya'know? Down to earth." Neither woman really knew what normal was. Though they were raised on different stages, they both were performers. Much of what they knew about life and people had been shaped by the colorful lifestyle they had been thrust into. Still, Belle found herself longing for quiet time without obligations these days and it was all because of Tatiana.

Her comments on "forever" had, to her, been a rather wistful statement that was free of obligation. To her it was a lighthearted was of wanting to just be here indefinitely with Tatiana, the thought of their life together years from now had never crossed her mind. In truth, if she could have seen into Tatiana head, the thought of a proposal would have likely frightened the supposedly brave lioness of a woman. Thankfully though this was never verbalized, sharing the two women a very awkward direction for their evening together.

The two made small talk for quite awhile as Tatiana worked. Belle had managed to polish off the entire bottle of wine by her lonesome even before the painting had been finished. It ma.de for a far more laid back conversation in which the normally cloistered and guarded Belle offered up details about herself far more readily. Both women had their fair share of laughs as the both of them bantered on evening the evening.

"I'm free?" The brunette tilted her head, arching a brow at the redhead across the way. She hadn't even waited for a response before sitting up from the couch and rising. It had only been a few steps before her pants started calling and she stopped to tug them back up and button them down. Belle padded across the room, coming in around behind Tatiana to take a look at her work.

It was hard to be critical. She wasn't a painter herself and her bias towards anything Tatiana did was apparent. She had never seen herself put to the canvas like this… and with such care and dedication. Her head tilted slightly as her eyes roamed over the work curiously as if trying to figure out how it got there like some magic trick. The imperfections were lost in her, already having a warped perception of her own self image... This was an improvement.

Belle slipped up against Tatiana's back, wrapping her arms around the woman supportively. She gave a small squeeze as she leaned into her, resting her chin stop the redhead's shoulder. "It's really good… do I really look this sexy?" She chuckled softly, buttering up whatever response she was about to get by nuzzling in close to give her girlfriend a kiss on the neck before admiring the painting again.

"Seriously… you are so talented. Not just with painting but in general. It's almost criminal you have been hiding for so long." Belle gave another squeeze, this one tighter and constant as she hugged Tatiana close with a sigh. Words couldn't really express how much she love the sentiment behind the painting and the woman who put it to the canvas. When was the last time someone had ever given her a gift that wasn't just something they bought in passing? She couldn't remember. "Thanks Tat. You're the best."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 am

”I release thee from your invisible bonds.” She wiggled her fingers at Belle, putting some bass in her voice to sound ethereal. In part for a laugh. In part to hide how absolutely giddy she was right now.

It was a strange thing, really. Tatiana was naive, she could be a little oblivious about things, she knew it, but even she wasn’t so dense as to not know that her girlfriend would approve of whatever the final product was. Belle was the most supportive person, always propping her up, always trying to make her feel so much better than she really was. It was sweet, she cherished every word, but she knew herself. Knew her imperfections.

But, despite that realization, despite knowing the flaws in her own work far better than Belle or anyone could, her girlfriend’s approval meant everything. When she came over and wrapped those big, strong arms of hers around her waist, Tatiana felt safe. And when she spoke and told her how much she loved the work, it was more than any critic’s opinion.

Belle liked the painting. That was enough.

”I couldn’t make you not look sexy if I tried. Not that I would.” She reached down and raised those hands up a bit, letting Belle hug her a little higher. That was good. Right there. ”Thank you for doing this, being here, it means a lot to me. I-”

Tatiana bit her lip, not sure what should come out next, if she should finish that little sentence. It was the easiest thing to say, but hard in a way. Something they both felt, but hadn’t verbalized…

”You’re the best.” She turned her head, just enough for Belle to see her smile and the glimmer in her eye. Maybe next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:22 pm

"I guess that speaks for your talent then. Pretty sure if I doodled you as a stick figure some of your sexiness and charm would be lost along the way." Belle hummed happily as Tatiana guided her arms around her to just the right place. She was happy to embrace her a bit tighter, keeping her safe and close. The acrobats small verbal stumble seemed to go unnoticed by the brunette, either that or it went unmentioned.

"You know if you call I will come running." Early on, this point could have been debated. The secret nature of their relationship had been something that threatened to year their unlikely union to shreds back then… these days though? While Belle still seemed keen to keep their meetings hidden, the amount of care she seemed to have about that front seemed to fade the longer they were apart.

She wasn't scared of Valerie knowing, almost daring the woman to catch them by showing up in the car to pick up Tatiana for some of their outings. Something primal, territorial, inside her longer for that confrontation just so she could put an end to it by getting physical. Perhaps the only thing holding her back was her respect for Tatiana. She didn't want to force that on her.

"Already said you were the best. There can't be two bests. That's not how it works." As their gaze met, Belle's smile grew visibly, uncontrollably wide. Leaning in she stole a kiss, a small Peck to punctuate her point. Though after tasting that small bit, her gentle eyes seemed to harden with realization.

When she went in for another kiss, this one was almost like planting her standard. Firm, passionate, dripping with a sort of longing. She lost herself in the moment, squeezing the other woman close in a warm embrace she was overjoyed to be sharing. She didn't need to confess her feelings, they were on full display.

When their lips parted, she snorted softly. "Sorry. Couldn't help myself." She was smirking, gently rocking both women from side to side. Her mind faced, throwing out a million more lines for her to say. Signature quips that ranged from cute to overly forward… she held them back, which was pretty common. She had made a how early on to move at Tatiana's pace when it came to getting physical and flirty. Much to her credit, she had practically been a girl scout in regards to keeping her word.

"It time for that fashion show now?" Like a true child star, she settled on the pg version of what images danced around in her mind. She wasn't sure if they would make it past the couch in this room if Tatiana didn't take her up on it though. She was happy to cuddle all night really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4