Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 12 Registered, 1 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, d_ultsch, DizzyKnight, Gator_Tooth, JimmyRussler, k0hryuu, LARIATO, M.J.Caboose14, mnpinner, Person, ThunderFox, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Avryl vs Bunny Bomber

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Avryl vs Bunny Bomber

Post by Jessica on Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:48 pm

Avryl smirked. It was her chance to finish Bunny! She'd secretly advance towards her and try to force her to turn around to perform a quick kick to the gut. If that went alright, she'd drag her opponent by her hair towards the corner.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 am

Bunny cried out again as the kick caught her in her stomach, bending forward, the breath pushed from her body. She had definately not expected Avryl to turn things back around like this, and had definately not thought she would go for the hair again, gasping as she was pulled into the corner.

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:22 am

Avryl would try and lift Bunny up and force her to seat on top of the turnbuckle. If she was able to, she'd climb up as well and bend her opponent, preparing her finisher.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:40 pm

Bunny realized what kind of position she was in as she was placed upon the turnbuckle, and tried fighting back against Avryl, throwing several wild punches at her to slow her down and keep her from applying her finisher to her.

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Avryl took punch after punch to her body, which made her stop for a second. During that single portion of time, Bunny would be able to counter the heel, but only if she performed a move that could definitely hurt Avryl.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:14 pm

Bunny grabbed for Avryl's head, trying to grab it and shove her head between her thighs. If Avryl didn't stop her here, she would then try to lift her up and jump off the top ropes, attempting to piledrive her right off the turnbuckle.

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 pm

Avryl's eyes widened as her head was forced between Bunny's legs. This was... her own finisher! The heel stayed on the position, her body not responding due to the shock of knowing what was going to happen. "Aaaahhh!" She screamed as Bunny jumped off the turnbuckle.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:35 pm

Bunny didn't know this was Avryl's finisher, nor that this was what the girl had been trying to set her up for, but her face would still wear a grim look of satisfaction as she leapt off the turnbuckle, sending the two of them crashing down into the mat, Avryl headfirst into the canvas.

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Avryl screamed her loudest as they descended, at least until her head hit the mat. Then... there was total silence for a moment. Yes, the heel was knocked out cold by her own finisher. Avryl lied on the mat, her eyes closed and her arms limp by her sides.

Jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:05 pm

Bunny slid onto Avryl's body, lifting her leg up for the pin.

"One!"

Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top