by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Ab-stract Dispute

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Ab-stract Dispute  Empty An Ab-stract Dispute

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Fluttering eyes treated to something akin to a blurry wall to look upon. Eyes soon opened and vision started to struggle to adjust to the lighting. Her head was throbbing as she came to, she would look around a bit...trying to move her arms, she felt them strung up above her head. Wrists were tied together as she was forced to stand on her feet...hanging almost, but her feet were rather firmly planted on the ground.

She coughed out, shaking her head a little as she struggled in her trapped position. She would groan, the throbbing in her head leaving her rather thoughtless at the moment, trying to gather her senses and soothe the throbbing as best as she could. Her movements caused her abs to string! Without the dulling sensation that came from adrenaline flowing through her body, the blond was in a whole lot of pain.

The last thing she really remembered was Kyoko Akan battering her abs and then pulling her upside down into the air. After that everything was blank. Groaning out, Cecilia started to struggle and pull in her restraints as she shuffled on her feet a little.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

An Ab-stract Dispute  Empty Re: An Ab-stract Dispute

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:56 pm

It wasn't too long afterwards that someone else showed up in the room. Holding a bag and on the phone. "Well you tell them to-...no..no I know how this looks but don't patronize me! You donthis all the damn time and you never hear me complaining!" Kyoko spoke as she placed the bag down and walked next to the struggling blonde. Kyoko saw she was awake and smirked putting the phone out of reach briefly.

"Ill be right with you." She said to the blonde before putting the phone back to her ear. "Look Amy she's awake so I can't talk right now. Yeah whatever ill pay the full rent this time I can afford it...finally now I got to go...Yeah whatever bye." Kyoko hung up and then put the phone up before looking at the blonde. "So.. how we feeling? Your head on straight or are you still a little loopy? Feel concussed or is that thick skull tougher then I thought?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:07 am

She could barley hear the first set of words that came from the woman that had just entered the room. Her vision was still blurry as she would shake her head, closing her eyes and opening them again, as she continued to adjust her vision.

Hearing and seeing Kyoko in front of her again as Kyoko spoke to someone on the phone before turning her attention towards her. Cecilia glared at Kyoko with a cold an angry stare as she would bare her teeth at her for a moment. She would take a deep breath....

Then she would answer Kyoko's words with a defiant lob of spit aimed right towards her purple haired rival's face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:53 am

The spit she should have seen coming. And she kinda of did the messy substance still smacked her cheek as Kyoko was reeling back. Her dipped into her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief that she dabbed her face with to get rid of the spit before placing it back. Her face devoid of any anger. At least at first before she showed a clear disdain back at Cecilia's hateful glare.

"A bit predictable don't you agree? least I can safely take concussion off the list. Or at least say you seemed coherent enough." Kyoko brought her hands up which were in silver fingerless gloves that she flexed a bit before she drove a punch right into the center of Cecillia's belly. "Oh and I got some cool new toys! Never used them for more then just show but there surprisingly comfy and effective. For leaving someone breathless. "
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:11 pm

Cecilia glared and growled a bit as the busty purple haired fighter came in and brought her hand up and drove that silver gloved hand into her belly, causing Cecilia to gasp out as air rushed out of her lungs. Her once proud abs, still battered and bruised as he shook her head.

She knew that Kyoko's abs were just as bruised as her own but at times moment there wasn't anything she could do to cause her pain. Cecilia coughed out and then tried to regain her breath. "Y-you...that salty about being out done...*cough* "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:29 pm

"Did you really just use some silly term like salty?" Kyoko sighed in annoyance though shortly after the fact another fist struck Cecilia's belly hitting her solar plexus and then her belly button to keep the wind out of her sails. After a second Kyoko pulled back and curled her fingers. The blonde looking very battered and beaten and Kyoko knew that she was the sole reason for doing so.

"And outdone? Cause a few people started calling you the new Queen? Please your not the first girl who thinks that or has been given names. No this is about something a bit more personal. Your flippant mouth and utter lack of respect." Kyoko threw a right hook to the blonde's abs as she continued to wear the fighters abs down to a beaten mess. "Nd now I'm gonna make sure I leave a permanent reminder of what happens to girls like you who never learn."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Cecilia was forced to gasp out again as Kyoko struck her solar plexus and then her belly button, driving the air out of her lungs once more and leaving the blond in a coughing fit. Unable to respond to the words that Kyoko were throwing her way, all she could do was shake her head and shift her legs under her stand.

Then another blow hit her abs, "Guh!" Cecilia grunted out, there wasn't much air to escape now but the blow still hurt. " Gagh...fucking cunt..." Cecilia growled out under her breath. " No matter what you say....I broke you're abs to get that second fall...I know that bugs you..." Cecilia said through coughs and gasps for air, trying to get enough in her to straighten up in her trapped position and glare at Kyoko, showing the belly queen her defiant nature.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:10 pm

"See? That mouth with that tone, a recipe for disaster here. Of course logic isn't exactly your strong suit." Kyoko said bringing her foot up and launching a kick to Cecilia's belly and pressed into the exposed and defenseless belly of the blonde. Knowing that each hit really hurt as the blonde and just left Cecilia more and more in trouble.

"What bugs me is the fact that you came to me looking for a fight. Not because you wanted a challenge or respected me since those words eluded your lips. But because after Allison stomped you into submission at Summer Splash you needed someone you thought you could humiliate to keep yourself in the spotlight." Kyoko pulled her foot away and got closer to the blonde holding her head up to keep it from dropping downward. "So then after I make short work of you in the first fall you get a few good hits in and take the second after awhile. Then what do you do? Put me on display rather then stay on the attack. Because your so confident I'm out of gas after a few bad hits." Kyoko drilled her fist into Cecilia's belly once more trying to work the abs into submission and leave them unable to tighten up agaisnt her fists. "I was dumb enough to accept your challenge actually thinking you saw me as an equal instead you just wanted a launch pad like everyone else does. Then when I won anyway you put yourself in the spotlight once more with some half assed handshake. Well guess what Cecilia? I'm no ones launch pad and that was the final straw!. And my 2 fall victories will bother you far more then some silly referendum on my victory." Kyoko added once more grinding her fist agaisnt the battered gut of the proud blonde revealing in having torn down Cecilia's belly and she wasn't even close to being done.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:31 pm

Cecilia gasped out as Kyoko launched that kick right into her gut, causing her to cough out a fair deal of spittle down onto the mat. Had she had any food in her stomach, she could but cough and gasp for air, huffing out as she had to hear Kyoko's incessant whining.

Though a lot of what the purple haired rival of hers were saying was far from true, she was finding her to be so annoying that she wouldn't even want to argue with her, not that she could as Kyoko continued to torture her abs. Cecilia had chosen to fight Kyoko for the very simple reason of Kyoko being a tough opponent, Cecilia was very simple minded in that she only really wanted to fight tough opponents...

Though it rarely came across like that, still...she would gasp out and cough...grounding her fist against Cecilia's abs which caused the blond to wince and groan out in pain.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:43 pm

With Cecilia left as a bound living punching bag for Oyoko the women wanted nothing more then to leave Cecilia's belly completely devastated. Not just beaten or broken but decimated beyond recognition. And she was well on her way to doing that when Kyoko was starting to grind her fist into the Swede's belly. Her abs didn't seem to be able to put up much resistance anymore so Kyoko knew this had to hurt.

Finally Kyoko backed off, though one could hardly call it a mercy. "Id give you some water but your liable to just spit it in my face. So I'll just have to wait until your too weak to do even that." Kyoko's hand ran across the blonde's once strong abs and poking at the spots that looked the sorest. "Looks like it won't be too long from now given how tired and beaten you look."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum