Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, Panda, Underdog21, wrestleryu, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hazel Paynes looking for a hardcore match.

Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:51 pm by WrestleMind

Howdy,

If anyone would be interested in facing my new girl Hazel feel free to message me with ideas. I'm looking for a hardcore match but willing to hear other offers.  Razz

Comments: 2

Looking for matches

Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:15 pm by anime_hentaifighter

Looking for stuff to do here. So if anyone is interested then let me know

Comments: 0

Looking for New Matches

Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am by RadiantKarna332

So, I've been doing some postings here and there these last few days, but I haven't made any new match lately, so I've been thinking if there is anyone interested to have the threads with me. Feel free to PM me here or send me a message via discord, KarnaKarna #1166. Looking forward for anyone interested.

Comments: 1

AV 18 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Orboro Scarlett

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Avalanche

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AV 18 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Orboro Scarlett - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 18 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Orboro Scarlett

Post by LtLukas on Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:57 am

Jessica snickered a bit. Finally, after all this time, she had finally made Oboro bleed. The red-clad woman would not be bleeding to the extent that she wanted her to, but she knew that she was going to start seeing some red in the very near future. And Jessica knew that when it rained, it poured. She was going to do everything that she could to see more of it until her near endless bloodlust was sated with a victory.

Seeing Oboro writhing in pain, Jessica moved forward to make it worse. She took a step forward. Some of the tacks would surely get through the soles of her boot into her foot, but that didn't matter right now. The only thing that mattered was causing as much pain to this woman as she could possibly do in the current moment, a fact that was made clear by a stomp that sliced through the air with tremendous power.

"Fuck you," she hollered as she aimed for where most of the tacks were.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AV 18 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Orboro Scarlett - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 18 Hardcore Championship - Jessica Wright (c) vs Orboro Scarlett

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:51 pm

Oboro tried to minimize the damage as some tacks were stuck on her body. She wasn't a stranger to such a thing, but it didn't mean it didn't hurt like hell. As she focused on trying to reduce the damage, she saw Jessica coming closer, and she was unable to defend herself as the current hardcore champion went to stomp at the part of her body that got the most of the tacks, and it was enough to cause her blood to trickle onto the mat.

"AARGHHH!!!!"

Oboro let out a scream of pain after taking the stomp. At this point, she needed to get away from her opponent, so she would try to move herself away from Jessica, focusing on distancing herself from her so that she could focus on her recovery. She needed that in order to fight back, but with the tacks goring into her flesh, focusing was a really hard thing to do.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas on Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:09 am

Jessica stood to the side after she stomped her opponent. The Violent Violet relished in Oboro's scream. She hated the woman. Not only for what she represented, which was as a threat to her throne at the top of the hardcore heap, but as a woman who had nearly violated her. And she was going to enjoy every second of this woman in pain. But that was not enough. There was no hell that Jessica would not send her to. She saw Oboro moving away from her, and took a step forward. The tacks which she had just so splendidly laid out crunched under her boot as she advanced on Oboro with murder in mind.

As soon as she thought that she was in range, she reached down and grabbed at Oboro, and attempted to lift her up into the air. She would get Oboro's head under her armpit and then grab at the woman's waist. She was going for a delayed vertical suplex, or a Fujita Five as she called it. And if she fell into the tacks, well, that may not be so bad. If she got Oboro to scream in pain again, that is.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6