Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Masane's walk home.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Masane's walk home. - Page 2 Empty Re: Masane's walk home.

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Masane frowned a little. "Words mean nothing to you, so I won't bother explaining what happened. Just hit me and get it over with, I have places to be." She said.

"And I HAVE made peace with myself when I realized your opinion was not the public, or even other wrestler's opinion." She replied.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:31 pm

"I'm afraid it's not that simple, Masane honey," Sarah explained with a sigh, giving her a light pat on the head. "You've been a thorn in my side ever since I've met you. With your sappy speeches, your annoying determination, and until today I've been content with just beating you and letting you walk." She walked around Masane as she said all this. "Then you attacked a good friend of mine. You can play it off, say it was an accident, but we both know it was because you were angry at me. And you don't get to backpeddle out of that, sweetie. When you attacked Rika, you attacked me." Sarah smiled a dark smile. "When you attacked Rika, you declared war." Her smile widened a bit as she paced. "I'm not going to beat you up, Masane, that clearly doesn't work with you. No, I'm just going to return the favour."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:39 pm

Masane glared at sarah, tightening her fists and glaring at her. "If you think I'm just going to sit back and let you attack my friends, you're sorely mistaken." She growled, and shifted into her stance to fight her now. "You will not lay a finger on any of them, understood??"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Sarah chuckled a little as Masane suddenly got serious, not even showing the slightest sign of worry. "I wonder who I should go after first..." she pondered aloud, just to irk Masane. "That Shizuka Yatori girl you're always fawning over? Oh! How bout that fat woman I met? What was her name? Kirin Sumomo? Yeah, I think I'll get her first." The fact that Sarah knew so much about Masane was thanks to the contacts she had gained after seizing power within the organization, the Era of Hell. There was a whole lot more she knew about her too....
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:59 pm

Masane grit her teeth and tried to grab her by the hair while she was busy gloating, and would swiftly try to slam her head into a nearby steel pillar. "You won't touch any of them." She snarled.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Sarah hissed in pain when her pair was grabbed, but it turned out to be the least of her worries when her head slammed into the metal pole. She grunted, becoming dazed with the blow. "Gh, you're doing it again," Sarah whispered, an unsettling grin on her face. "Letting your anger get the better of you, getting yourself into touble." She grabbed the hand tangled in her hair, squeezing it in a bone crushing grip.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Masane narrowed her eyes. "No. This isn't anger getting the better of me. It's about getting a lesson through your head and putting a stop to your motives."

She replied, then cringed as Sarah squeezed her hand, only to retaliate with a fierce knee to her gut. "Hyah!" She would shout before she tried to back away.

"Your words no longer mean anything to me, but so help me god if you lay a finger on any of my friends, I will tear every hair out of your scalp with my bare hands. Get me?!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:25 pm

Sarah batted the knee aside with her other hand, and released Masane from her vice-like grip once she did, laughing amusingly at her. "Boy, you just have an excuse for everything don't you? So tell me, what was your excuse for beating up Rika unti you knocked her out?" Suddenly Sarah would throw a punch at Masane, and if she ducked she would throw a knee into her face, or into her gut if she moved back.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:30 pm

Masane leaned to the side to avoid that punch, and would try to grab her arm before turning in towards her and tried to flip her over so she slammed down into the concrete below. "I'll say it again. There's no excuse for what I did there. If I could take it back, I would. There's a thing I have you'd never be capable of." She retorted.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Sarah yelped as she was suddenly tossed over head, and landed with a grunt on the hard pavement. "But you can't take it back!" Sarah cackled, looking up at Masane with malicious eyes. "That's the point! You have to live with the consequences!" Bringing her legs close to her chest Sarah would try to kick up at Masane's face with both her feet.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next