Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 8 Registered, 1 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, BrittanyW, Cicilia, FairyGirl, killcarrion, KillerV, OmegaVan0, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Death Bunny

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Novae

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Oboro Scarlett

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Ashley Evans

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Cicilia De'Reignhardt

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Group project deadline/presentation season

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:21 am by Jaystar

Hey!

Just to update everyone I'm having threads with - right now I'm having a crazy couple of weeks with uni group project deadlines and presentations, so I have little capability to RP right now. Things should begin to improve by the end of the week though, so I'm expecting to be posting again by then!

Comments: 4

Matches Wanted!!!

Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:32 am by RadiantKarna332

So, it's been a while. I've been picking up my pace here in AFW, and now, I'm looking for matches. Here are some of the girls that need their own share of matches:

Chigusa Yuuki
Remi Tachibana
Yukari "Ao-Oni" Tooru
Vamp Suzumori
Tomoko Iida

You can check out my roster page to see other characters that I haven't mentioned here. If interested, feel free to PM me or DM me via discord. My name over there is KarnaKarna #1166. Thank you in

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

I have a pirate. Who wants to fight her?

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:54 am by Alexandra

http://www.afwrpg.com/t18630-sarah-fortune#508522

Perhaps someone wants a match with her?

I'm open for discussing possible stuff with her.

Drop me a line if you're interested. Y'all know the drill.

Comments: 0

Himeko Akan VS Vritra Savage: Complete Savagery

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Himeko Akan VS Vritra Savage: Complete Savagery

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:53 pm

"Ack...N-no way! I'll...r-ravage your body...silly! And make you...my...s-slut!!!" Himeko would struggle to say as she was choked by the powerful Vritra. In an act of defiance, the giantess would repeatedly strike the blonde woman's side with her elbow. Himeko knew she had to get out of this choke hold before her opponent could make good on her threats to ravage the white clad woman's body. After all, there was no chance that Vritra would be a gentle lover.

Himeko was getting weaker and weaker in the woman's grasp, though. And despite continuing to strike at her foe, the giantess's legs were beginning to falter soon enough. "Urck...just...get...off...ME!" she'd groan before trying to reach back and cup Vritra's crotch. It was a long shot, but Himeko hoped that pleasuring the blonde would make her loosen her grip. So Himeko would rub the woman off as best she could in her weakened state.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:39 am

Choking Himeko from behind, Vritra just chuckled as she took multiple elbow strikes to her side. While she did feel them, they wouldn't be enough to make her relinquish the hold, and she would tighten the hold, making sure that the white-clad Japanese giantess would be having problem breathing. And certainly, Vritra would press and rub her bountiful breasts against Himeko's back just to tease her, giving her a prelude for what to come next. Sensing Himeko's legs faltering, Vritra knew that it's only a matter of time before the Japanese wrestler would succumb to her.

But, before Vritra could get what she wanted, Himeko somehow found a way to turn things around in her favor by bringing her hand to Vritra's crotch, cupping her womanhood. Feeling her opponent stroking her sex, Vritra had to bite back a moan, her muscular body shuddering from the contact. Still, Vritra wouldn't allow herself to succumb to pleasure just yet as she would then twist Himeko around, looking to shift the hold slightly into a headlock before taking her down into the mat with a headlock takedown, bringing the Japanese giantess down into the mat to stop her from whatever she was doing at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:03 pm

Himeko noticed Vritra was enjoying her hand as she stroked the blonde woman off. However, she also realized that her opponent wasn't going to let go without a fight. "Hah...so...you like that?~ Ack!" the giantess would taunt before being locked into a side headlock right against the woman's side boob. Not long after Vritra would bring them both to the ground while the hold was still locked in.

This meant she could no longer rub the savage woman off, but Himeko would try to bring her arms up and start to grope her opponent's chest! She figured if it worked on the blonde woman's crotch it'd work on her breasts too. Vritra was a toughie, but she also seemed like someone who'd let herself get lost in pleasure if given the chance. Himeko really needed this to be true if she wanted to be free of this woman's grip! The giantess would even try to pinch the burning asura's nipples through her white one piece as she worked those tits over.

"Come on...admit it...you like this...don't you?" Himeko would say hoping her dirty talk would fluster Vritra even more sexually. The crowd of course was loving the action, though they were split on who was actually winning. After all, Vritra seemed to have the rotund woman locked down physically, while Himeko was slowly turning the savage beauty into putty in her hands using her sexual skills. It just seemed too close to call who was clearly in the lead just yet!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:34 pm

Now that she had taken Himeko down onto the mat with a headlock takedown, Vritra thought that she could start working on her body, but then, the Japanese giantess brought her hands up, pinching Vritra's nipples through the fabric of her white leotard. Vritra's eyes widened when she felt the electrifying sensation of having her nipples played, and she had to bite her lower lip, trying to prevent her pleasure-filled mewls from coming out of her mouth.

"Uuhhn... mmrghh... y-you... d-dirty slut..." Vritra groaned, trying her best to endure the sexual attack from her opponent. While she could just stop Himeko from playing with her nipples by pushing her away, she found herself unable to do just that, so she decided to squeeze her head in the headlock instead while enduring the pleasure that washed over her being. "Uuuhhn... uuhhhhnn... o-ooh fuck..." She threw her head back, letting out pleasure-filled moans from having her sensitive nipples played by the Japanese woman.

RadiantKarna332

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3