Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 21 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

*torra shinjiro17, acuya, beangraff, Cirno, Panda, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alison Seong
#1 contender
Adrian Kytes

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Sisters of All Styles (S.A.S.)

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
Pyrena Alexandria Nikos

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Aisha Love

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I am doing a thing

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:00 am by LtLukas

PM for details.

Comments: 0

Ready for New Threads

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 am by daemongirl

My characters Natasha and Reina will soon be open for some new stories, let me know if anyone has any interest or ideas involving them. My other characters may be open as well though it will depend on the idea, looking for new stories.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t6883-natasha-loclear-aka-rain#167291

http://www.afwrpg.com/t16925-reina-tsuzuki#465299

Comments: 1

Don't call it a comeback. (Actually, do.)

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm by MissTiff

Hello everyone.

Been a while since I tried my hand at this site, then life got in the way. I'm back, though, and I'm looking to get either of my two characters into some brawls. Match-wise I'm down for pretty much anything, though Stella and Jessica might have different things they're best suited for - Jessica's more heel-ish while Stella's (most of the time) a purebred face.

Anyway, being a bit new to this whole thing despite my ancient account, I'm up for most things to dip my toes

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels - Page 5 Empty Re: Ami Takeuchi vs Bryan Daniels

Post by Teenwrestler on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Ami was not normally this aggressive in her matches, she wanted to conserve her energy and strength for the many after-parties that she might attend to after her victory. That and working too hard in the ring would end up getting her too sweaty. However, against Bryan she restricted herself from using too many dirty tactics and attempted to stick to the rules of wrestling, as best as she could.

Still, the pain from the many submissions and strikes that she suffered at the hands of the handsome male model would invariably enrage her just enough to get a bit more rough. Now that she had escaped the bearhug, she would strike with a vicious knee strike to the side of his head which brought Bryan down to the mats and laid out on his back.

"Aww did that hurt too much Bry-Bry?" Ami said with a pouty face, bending down over towards him with her hands on her thighs. "Let me make that all better for you with the supermodels kiss" she would say.

Ami would grab Bryan's arm and pull him up on his feet before leaning into him, gently wrapping her arms around his waist and pull herself into him, she would get up on her tip toes and attempt to kiss him on the lip, looking to initiate the first phase of her finishing move.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:05 am

One would think that as a fellow supermodel, Ami would know the importance of safe-guarding your proverbial moneymaker...that is to say, the million dollar face that those in the business so slavishly devote to priming, preening, and exfoliating. Bryan was hoping for some professional courtesy here considering that Ami knew all too well the lengths we beautiful people go towards to looking stunningly gorgeous 24/7. But apparently Ami was extending him no such courtesy after plastering Bryan with her knee strike, leaving him in a glassy-eyed daze that he was only just coming out of.

Bryan fidgeted and squirmed as her starting bobbing his head off of the canvas while blinking emphatically from the judgmental glow of the roof lights above. Not a few seconds after shuffling to his side, he found some unlikely assistance from the cerulean-haired vixen tugging away at his arm until he was back on his wavering legs and promptly gifted him a five-star kiss from out of nowhere. "Mmfh..." Bryan's eyes going stark-eyed before fluttering into a subtle complacency from the sweet softness of Ami's lush lips laying one on him, the male model already going all weak-kneed from the luscious lip-lock that always precluded an impending defeat.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:46 pm

Ami was indeed very overly protective of her own pretty face, she absolutely despised it when her opponent's would strike her face or would use submissions that would involve grinding of her face. Still, she showed no remorse to a fellow model when she struck the side of his head with a vicious knee strike which left him dazed enough for Ami to grab his arm and pull him back up to his feet. She would reward him though, momentarily, as she began to wrap her arms around his waist while leaning in to kiss him.

"Mmmmm" she would moan in pleasure from the kiss. She remembered this feeling from their spar, this was the reason which abruptly ended their last spar but in front of the crowd, there was no backing out. Ami would slowly part from the kiss, rubbing her nose with his. "You're a better kisser than wrestler. Too bad I have to end this" she would whisper, gently tapping his cheek.

Ami would then take a couple of steps back before attempting to lunge back in and going for the second phase of her finisher, hoping that her superkick aimed at his chin would connect against a distracted male supermodel.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion on Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:25 am

Bryan wondered if Ami felt the same fireworks rocketing around her head as he was feeling, the model athlete spellbound by her bewitching lips that were just as sensually smooth as he remembered from their last spar. There was just something about locking lips with the blue-haired starlet that sent a trembling shock through his chiseled frame that had him tingling all over and had him traveling over the moon and back again. His own moan being suppressed into the supermodel's kiss until being abruptly parted, replaced with an Eskimo kiss and some consoling words that she probably says to all the weak-kneed and starstruck guys she's about to kick into next Tuesday.

Considering how glazed over his eyes were as he somehow remained upright upon his wobbly and bowed legs, you'd be forgiven for thinking Bryan was no different than those other losers...until he managed to sidestep the super kick and spin around to now be facing Ami as she turned around. Hooking his leg behind her would be done to unbalance Ami as he wrapped an arm around her neck and dipped her backward while gazing dreamily into her cerulean-tinted eyes. "Sorry baby...it's like I said. A night with the Bry-guy ain't over until the other lady's sprawled on their back after experiencing a night of magic~..." Bryan whispered with a caress of cheek and a passionate five-star kiss...before ending the romantic moment with a booming thud by flipping her backward in his One Night Stand finisher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:27 pm

The scene was all too familiar, reminiscent of their spar backstage. Only this time, the awkward moment that came by do the pressing of their lips would not end the match abruptly. With the crowd watching the two go at it, the supermodel had used this deadly kiss against many opponents and this time not even a handsome familiar face would make her stop in kicking the hell out of him after gracing him with the sweet kiss.

Once their lips parted, Ami took a step back to get some room before lunging back with her legs stretched out and her heel aimed at Bryan's chin. However, to her surprise the male model was not as nearly mesmerized as she thought and was able to side step Ami's finisher.

"Nrgh?! W-wha?! No way" she hissed. The supermodel didn't have much time to react as Bryan would hook his leg behind her and wrap his arm around her neck and dip her backwards, making her balance herself awkwardly while their faces would once again be mere inches apart. Ami would blush immensely and once more the two kissed. The supermodel moaned in the kiss, her knees felt weak but Bryan held her up."Mmmff!"

The sweet moment was soon gone as Bryan would flip her back towards the ring mats, making her face SMACK against the ring mats to finish his One Night Stand finisher! The supermodel laid there on her belly, seemingly down and out!
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum