Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, Cy_Man, Liesmith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Shadow-y Avalanche?

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:39 pm by Vcom7418

A-hoi!

Looking for a match for Avalanche for GASTER!

If interested, please contact me via PM or via Discord (address in my sig! Razz)

We can discuss the storyline, and it can be long term and even go past Avalanche! Whatever you prefer, I'll prolly be up for it Smile

Comments: 2

Looking for a match ot her return

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 pm by Edward_Lightner

Hello!

My little Becky is back and is searching for a new match or training!
In hentai or everithing else!

http://www.afwrpg.com/t8323-becky-welsh#209273

Comments: 4

Looking for a feedback partner.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 am by WrestleMind

Howdy! I'm looking for someone to receive feedback from and give feedback to. In part, this is for improving my writing but more so just to enjoy discussing it with someone like minded.  Very Happy

What I mean when I say "feedback".

• This section was a bit redundant.
  • The way you described that move was exhilarating!
  • This part of the match was a real curve ball!
  • That character's actions were vile!
  • I would've enjoyed more detail here.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens

Go down

Himeko Akan VS Death Bunny: Blackened Heavens

Post by M.J.Caboose14 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
No DQ

Himeko Akan:

Himeko was excited. Super extra triple excited to be exact. A little bit over a week ago, the giantess’s dearly beloved Chisato was assaulted by a clown. Not a scary clown, like all the others, but a slutty clown named Alexia. Luckily for her, and Chisato, a Bunny named Death had come to save her before any real damage could be done. So, despite being told not to repay her (Multiple times and in multiple ways) Himeko was going to do just that.

Not only had the group delivered an awesome cake to DB’s apartment, but Himeko was going to fight the rabbit tonight! That was the trick! Go to extreme lengths to find her home and deliver a Bunny cake to it, and then give her the fight of her life! Himeko was calling it the “Sweet and Bruised” plan. As in a sweet cake, and a fight that would leave lots of bruises. The giantess wondered how the bunny liked the cake, and how she was feeling with the fact that the HWA knew her address.  

So with Himeko was already in her tight fitting one piece and the restive her attire, she’d make her way towards gorilla position to make her entrance. The giantess’s theme would play throughout the arena as she walked out through the entrance. White smoke was surrounding the entrance, and as she walked through it her fists were raised high in the air.

Himeko would then walk down the ramp and head towards the ring before quickly climbing into it. With a big smile on her face, the giantess would get up on the closest corner and give her big butt a few smacks for the fans to watch her cheeks jiggle. They’d cheer wildly from the fan service, and Himeko would get down soon after. Then, the giantess would walk over to her corner and start to do some stretches. She’d start by touching her toes, and then leaning down on each leg, going from side to side to limber up. Then when she was finished, Himeko would pop back up while bouncing on her feet like a giddy child. She just couldn’t wait to throw down with Death Bunny!

View user profile

Back to top Go down