by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:38 pm

Belinda would watch as Ouka seemed pretty angry about Belinda having pinned her down like that. She snarled and struggled before she fell back down onto the mat. Belinda would shake her head a little, reaching down with her hand to ruffle Ouka's hair.

" Come on....don't be like that..." Belinda said as she would then pat Ouka's shoulder a little. " Now...want help getting out of here?" Belinda said as she would, " Or are you too prideful to let your rival who just kicked your butt help you out of this hotbox from hell?" Belinda joked as she would wink down to Ouka, sweat dripping off of her chin down onto Ouka's face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match - Page 11 Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:46 pm

"Tch...." Ouka let out, losing always sucked, but at least now that she and Belinda were respected rivals it didn't hurt as much. Just a little bit less. "Fiiiiiiiiine. Help me up...so I can kick your ass later." she let out, a soft smile cracking through her apparent disdain of losing as she would allow Belinda to help her up like the sportswomanly rival she was!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Belinda would smile down at Ouka and nod her head, leaning down as she would try and haul Ouka up into a seated position, trying to pull Ouka's arm over her shoulder and then start to push up to her feet. " Heh....you're as tough as always...ow...my back..." Belinda let out as she would bring Ouka up and then start to walk to the ropes with her rival.

" You almost had me there...a few times, but dammit I had you just as many....by the way." Belinda said as she would knock her head a little against Ouka's head, " Did I make you see stars with my finisher?" Belinda made her horrible pun as a had wanted to. Before she would bring them out onto the hard wooden floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 am

Ouka let Belinda up to her feet, slung over her shoulder as she was pulled up to her feet which she could at least get some balance underneath her as she held on to Belinda for most of her support as she was lead out to the side of the ring, going through the ropes. "Feh! I was tough? Damn right I was...if you let me hit my Ouka Bomb on you, especially in this heat....you'd be over with." Ouka let out a smile as she got through the ropes as the two got down onto the wooden floor.

The pun that Belinda did, flew right over Ouka's head as she was too dazed to even realize it, "You dropped me on my head twice...of course I'm going to be seeing stars." she let out, blissfully unaware of the pun that Belinda dropped on her as she was dying to get out of this heat and back into cool and refreshing air!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:27 am

The Swede would chuckle out as she heard Ouka's word, she would smirk and then nod her head a little. " Probably...yet you didn't. Instead I hit you with my Big Dipper and put you down for the three count~" Belinda teased her rival, getting them out of the ring and onto the floor, the referee came up with that belt and offered her it. Belinda took it and put it on her free shoulder, using Ouka's arm to keep it there.

" Now, come on...Let's get a cold shower....and loser was supposed to treat the winner to a meal. Home-cooked please~" Belinda teased.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:30 am

"What?" Ouka let out as she looked at Belinda with a confused look, she wasn't really in the optimal condition to really think about a pun until the gears started turning in her head. Her eyes rolled over as she let out a disdainful grunt, "You sonova..." she let out as Belinda brought up the deal they had, that was less irritating than that silly word pun she threw at her. "Yeah yeah yeah! I'll cook your damn food. Just...get me to the showers, I'm so sweaty..." she whined out, any movement she did was liable to feel the disgusting feeling of being this sweaty!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 am

Finally reaching the door, they would leave the sauna and the hell that they had been fighting in, still drenched in sweat, bruised and tired beyond belief, but with a smile on her face as she walked out with her great rival, Ouka Shumisen.

Looking forward to the Home-cooked meal that was her price and the bragging rights, so she could annoy Ouka with it for a loong time ~

Winner: Belinda Northman

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11