by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match Empty Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Sauna Match

Victory Condition: Pin-fall or Submission
Rules: Standard
Stipulation: The Match takes place in a large sauna where a wrestling ring has been placed, with a small wooden area around the outside of the ring and wooden walls.
Attire: Bikini

Spoiler:

Well, here it was...a bit sooner than Belinda had thought but that was greatly appreciated. Right after she had healed from Summer Splash and gotten back into gear, the higher ups decided to throw Belinda Northman in a match against her redheaded rival - Ouka Shumisen. Currently a champion, Belinda felt that she needed to test her mettle against Ouka again as few were as closely matched as the two of them. Already dressed in her red bikini, that hugged her well shaped curves and showed off a good deal of her well trained physique.

The Swede walked into the sauna and with it she had her tag belt over her shoulder, the moment that she entered that wooden structure she was hit with a wave of heat that made her wince a little. The shift in temperature was great...and she knew already that this match might be even more draining and difficult than the iron woman match. Considering how even they were, and how long their bouts usually were....in a sauna that would be gravy dangerous.

She walked up to the squared circle and climbed it, the cameras rolling as it was filming this upcoming match. The Swede would pat her belt on her shoulder and then move up onto the turnbuckle, to raise the belt up with one hand. Before she then jumped down and would walk up towards the center of the ring where she would wait for her rival, still keeping her belt on her shoulder as she wanted to give Ouka a good long look at her with her title when she walked into the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:02 pm

Spoiler:
Ouka would express how shocked she was with what kind of match the management had thrown them in, but the fact that they had already thrown them into a mud match where their bikini clad bodies were writhing in mud, a sauna match was tame compared to that. Ensuring that her yellow bikini was snug on the body, but not riding up her butt, Ouka entered the sauna as the heat rushed her the second she opened the door as the steam enveloped her before she pressed on into the heated room. Her theme would play on the speakers through the sauna as she made her way through the room and was quite surprised at how a ring could fit in a sauna, but she didn't mind as she climbed up onto the apron and entered the ring.

And saw that Belinda was carrying a new piece of hardware.

"Well well, I see you're a..." Ouka let out as she had to look at the belt to properly identify it, "...A Tag Champion." she let out with a smile before walking up and pressing her finger on the belt, "What's wrong? All the other champs were too much for you to go it alone?"

Back to top Go down

Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match Empty Re: Belinda Northman Vs. Ouka Shumisen: V - Sauna Match

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Belinda would look at Ouka as her rival made her way up into the ring and then watched how Ouka came up and looked on at her belt, though the reaction that she got from the Japanese rival of hers caused her eye to twitch. Moving up to grab at Ouka's finger and remove it from her belt, Belinda would shove that hand away and lower then step up closer to Ouka.

Standing face to face, their breasts just an inch or two away from one another. " You're really going to diss my title?" Belinda said as she would stare intently into Ouka's eyes. " I'm proud of my title and my position as Tag Champion. So lay it on me, everything you want to say...cause I'm planning to use that as fuel to kick your ass...and when you lose, I'll make you eat those words. Ouka." Belinda said as she would extend her arm with her belt to give it to the nearby referee, never leaving eye contact with Ouka.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 pm

Ouka laughed out as Belinda responded, the Red head wasn't about to back down just yet. "Oh I wasn't dissing the title, I think it's an amazing title. Calm your titties Belinda!" she let out with a laugh as she would give Belinda a playful shove on the other free shoulder.

"But you can use all that fuel if you want, I'm going to make sure you just burn yourself on it when I beat you and push the score in my favor! And I'm sure all the fans everywhere are going to love seeing me pin you and your sweaty ass underneath a perfect body like mine!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 pm

Belinda shook her head a little at Ouka's loud laugh, and would then look on at Ouka, once she had given up her belt she would step right up against her rival. Going tit against tit with her rival, and forehead against forehead. Her well sculpted abs against that flat toned belly of Ouka's.

" Not gonna happen Ouka. All that's gonna happen is that you are gonna end up a sweaty mess underneath me, as I pin you down and prove to you and everyone else that I'm better." Belinda said, the referee already scurrying off with the title to place it somewhere safe. Handing it to a stage hand who would leave the sauna with it, so it wasn't to be used as any weapon or the like.

Belinda would smirk as she stood pressed up, body against body with Belinda and their breasts mushroomed together. " How about a bet? Loser has to treat the winner to a meal, of the winner choice." Belinda teased Ouka as she would press her forehead against Ouka's, red eyes glaring into green, as rubies challenged emeralds.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:35 am

Ouka's smile took a more serious glint as Belinda pressed up against her, the two bikini clad rivals and their breasts mashing up against each other as the heat of the sauna already caused a layer of sweat to began forming on their skin as foreheads locked and eyes burning holes into the other pair.

"Heh, we'll see about that Belinda. Everyone knows that I'm better than you, and I'm going to prove it even harder than you." she fired back as she would press harder into Belinda, shoving herself into her rival to try and force her back as breasts continued to mushroom between the two powerful pushing bodies.

"Deal. You better get that champion purse ready, because I'm going to put it to good use!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:48 am

Belinda would let out a friendly scoff at Ouka's claim, where she would press even harder up against Ouka to match her rival, standing her ground as their generous breasts mashed together. The Swede would raise her arms up as Ouka spoke.

" If you really think you're better than me...then bring it!" Belinda let out as she would offer Ouka a test of strength, at this point they both knew that they were pretty much even in terms of strength, but Belinda was stubborn and sought to prove to Ouka and herself that she was the better and stronger wrestler.

" Won't be needing it, as you're buying!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:23 am

Ouka was never going to shy away from a test of strength with Belinda as she saw her Swedish rival raising her hands, there was no need for words for the challenge as Ouka lifted her hands up to latch her fingers onto Belinda's, once again looking to show just who was the stronger of the two!

"Then come on Belinda!" Ouka would shout out as she would slam herself into Belinda, breasts smashing against breasts and shoulders slamming against shoulders as the never ending battle between Belinda Northman and Ouka Shumisen continued! Ouka dug her feet into the mat, trying her best to force Belinda back as already she could feel her body getting hotter and hotter!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:32 am

Belinda could already feel how the heat was hitting her skin and how she was starting to perspire, it was not going to be easy, this match was going to drain the life out of the both of them and Belinda knew that. A test of strength was a horrible start in this kind of setting, in their first battle they had tired each other out a lot in a test of strength and that wasn't even in a sauna.

Their hands locked and their bodies pushed against one another, her body smacked into Ouka's and with it the battle was on. Bracing her feet against the mat to hold against Ouka, she would start to try and spread their arms towards their sides, wide out as she tried to use her legs and body more than her arms to aim to push Ouka back, as she would start to try and take steps forward. " Grrgh..."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:50 am

Ouka could already tell that this heat was going to drain her stamina and fast, much more faster than the ironwoman match which was about pacing she felt that this match was going to be about who could tire out the other quicker. A test of strength would definitely set that pace as she felt Belinda pushing into her, forcing Ouka to take couple of steps back, gritting her teeth as she clenched tightly on Belinda's hands while their breasts continued to smash against each other.

"Nnnn..." She groaned out, this battle was between body and leg strength as she attempted to plant her feet into the mat, trying to stop Belinda's momentum entirely before shoving forward, looking to take back her steps and more!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next